Register
    Unofficial Community Leader

pandora's box revisited

have had so many married secretly bi-men here in my place; didn't have sex w/most; have learned a lot; mainly, the deception involved; just had one leave; no sex; he got paranoid for some reason; don't care ; he was unattractive, like so many others; misrepresented himself as a swinger on another site; wife doesn't even know; once had a buddy who came onto me rite after proposing to his gf; didn't work out; said I came onto him and labeled me as gay to cover his own butt; I carry so many secrets inside me; town I live in is not that big; by the way, listening to Buddy Guy rite now, an absolute blues legend;what's an attractive single bi-guy to do to find a nice partner?

Re: pandora's box revisited

WOW, Man, sounds like someone is really hurting. This is the first time I have replied on this site. My wife doesn't know that I still have feelings for sex with another man. She knows I did have sex several times when I was younger. She "Thinks" I am over it now. She has no idea that I never stopped having safe sex with men over the 35 years of our marriage. I do still have an occasional meeting with someone, but not often enough. But would love to have a friend Wbf.

I wish you luck, and try to stay a little more positive. I do not know your age, but if you are young things could pick up.

God Bless us all