Register

Advocate gayzine article on Lady Gaga

http://news.advocate.com/post/726399...rait-of-a-lady

Note how Lady Gaga has to answer the magazine's skepticism that as a bisexual she is in fact a member of the LGBT community and is not merely exploiting her appeal to it.
    Cheers
    Atiq

.................................................. .................................................. ........
    I'll decide between men and women the day you decide between food and oxygen.

Re: Advocate gayzine article on Lady Gaga

From the article you posted as regards L. GaGa's connection to the LGBT :

"She’s been accused of not being gay enough to claim a letter in the acronym"

That quote from the interviewer about sums up my feeling of the whole "LGBT" thing - if you aren't gay, they don't really want you - the B is just included to make the "community" seem more diverse when in reality it is more like a gay mens club with lesbians in it.

Smile Re: Advocate gayzine article on Lady Gaga

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her

Quote Originally Posted by ellie88 View Post
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her
    Me too!!!
    "I'm not gay, I'm not straight... I'm GRAIGHT!"

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

"The most rebellious thing a person can do is be themselves."

Being a media creation who knows if she bi, she certainly is savvy, . I think what she is doing is good business I applaud her on keeping her fan base excited. I admire the way she markets herself, she does a better job of it than Madonna did.

She's not bisexual and it was all just for attention/marketing.

http://www.take40.com/news/46925/lad...onger-bisexual

30 June 2014
    Lady Gaga has confirmed she is no longer bisexual.
    The Applause songstress, who identified as bisexual as recent as last year, came out as straight via Instagram over Pride Weekend in the US.

I think some of her music is OK but there are other DIVAS before her who were original, who Gaga is just copying.

I definitely like her and don't care about what kind of sex she likes.
    JEM