Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Question for bi men about giving oral sex?

wow. what a great response. Made me hunger for a cock in my mouth again.

Oral sex is the favorite and pretty much only thing I am into with men and yes, I go down on the first date.!! I only blow men I am attracted to but giving oral sex is always a pleasure. (for both of us.) I may not swallow the first time, it all depends, but if there are multiple times with the same man, it always seems to happen.

The purpose of my first time with a man was to perform oral sex on him, AND I DID!!! We were naked in a hot tub, sitting close to each other. He began fondling my cock and balls and I reciprocated and started fondling his cock and balls. Soon he was hard and stood up in front of me. I was faced with the first hard cock, other than mine, that I had ever seen. I don't think I hesitated at all, just took his cock in my mouth, started sucking and sliding it in and out. I liked the taste and smooth feel of his cock, think I tasted some precum, and after a few minutes he came in my mouth. It seemed very natural to swallow. Afterward, I was glad that I had tried it and ready to do it again!!! By the way, we climbed out of the tub, dried off and he returned the favor.

The first time was with some school mates in the middle school. We agreed that the woman sucking on the super 8 movie screen we were watching made us hot and that getting our dicks sucked would feel great ! So we agreed to mutually suck one another and had fun. Technically, almost a gay not bi experience. My first experience with a couple was a little different. The three of us were on the floor and he turned around so I could get at his cock....We actually had a three way we me eating her out, her sucking him and him sucking me...as she got hotter and moaning, he got a better blow job and so did I !

When I was 16 my first time I got my cock sucked. It was a guy next door he was in his 20's. He sucked me a few times but I never touched him or a cock till I was 20.

My first was 15 or so when my boss at work did me on his desk, he was mid 30's. He did not want anything other than to suck me and drain me.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    Did you give oral sex on your very first sexual bi encounter, or did it take you a cuppla times to do it? I've read and heard that its very natural to give oral sex on ones first time, but for me the first two or three intimate moments i've had, i only received oral sex, but i never gave it. i was scared to put my mouth around a cock.
    i think it was my 3rd time that i actually embraced a penis in my mouth. i remember kissing it first, stroking it, then putting it gently in my mouth. since then i find them very beautiful. i've been seeing another cd nearly close to a year and enjoy it very much with him. he has a male freind who is gay, but not a cd. we've had threesomes and i've done him too. its very lovely.
    For me, it was all about pure lust. I HAD TO give my first time. My mind and body would not let me handle it any other way. And it was AWESOME!
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

Had been curious for quite awhile, then in my late 50's I decided to act upon it, chatted to a guy on the net for awhile and then arranged a meet at his place, nice guy no pressure, slipped his cock into my mouth, the feeling was beautiful, it felt so natural, my only regret was not doing it sooner, it set me on the road to wanting more.

I gave oral the first time and loved every moment the cock is a beatiful thing to enjoy

My first wife and I began swinging in the late 60s. In 1970, we developed a very close relationship with another couple who we met with at least weekly for over six years.

In 1970, we also began using toys, including a strap-on, and our play included my performing a simulated blow job on the strap-on before she used it on me.

By 1971, the other husband and I had talked the wives into playing with each other and they found that they enjoyed it. Their play became a regular thing while we enjoyed watching them. One night we were performing oral on the other couple as the laid next to each other. After a while I looked over at my wife who motioned with her hand and said come here. As I moved closer to her she took his cock in her hand, put her other hand behind my head and, pulling me closer, slid his cock into my mouth saying "Your turn." She began kissing me and licking his balls while the other wife moved over and began sucking me. I let myself go, finding I enjoyed it much more than sucking on the strap-on particularly since I could see and feel his reactions. After a couple of minutes, he had a shuddering orgasm as I was as far down on him as I could get. When it hit the back of my throat, I swallowed and lifted up. My wife took over, taking the rest of his load. She then snowballed it with his wife who shared it with him, telling him "Now it's your turn." She then joined him sucking me off while my wife gave him the same encouragement she had given me. He and I found out later that the wives had pre-planned the event.

It became a regular thing for he and I to play while the wives did the same.

The introduction of the strap-on into our swinging and what followed is another story, but off topic. Needless to say, 1971 was a year of adventure and discovery that left all four of us completely versatile and free of any inhibitions.

Pappy

The purpose of my first time was to suck cock. I can NEVER get enough

Yes, gave head on the first time out. I was the first time for both of us, we 69ed until we both blew.

when I made my first contact to meet another man th was my total reason to meet.I had dreed and fantazied for so long.I was sucking that cock that day!!!

I did the first time
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

1st time & EVERY time, my darling!
    wink-wink!

My first time was with a man I thought was gay. I wanted a blow job. As things turned out he wanted the same thing and he was straight. He took his cock out, took my hand and placed it on his erection and suggested I suck him off. I couldn't resist and gave him two orgasms before he pushed me off. I fell in love with cock sucking that night.

for me, my 1st experience was as they say - very natural feeling. my best friend and I were already in the habit of masturbating together so we were very familiar with each other's cocks. In addition, I was already eating my own cum when ever I masturbated because that was my way of "cleaning up the mess". I was 12 when I started eating my cum and I did this completely on my own, no one taught me or suggested it to me, it was just the way I thought it should be. Talk about born this way!
    Anyway, one day when we were masturbating together, my friend just came out and asked me if I'd be willing to exchange blow jobs. Well, I can tell you, I jumped at the chance. I figured why not, I already knew what it was like to eat cum so all that was left was putting his cock in my mouth which frankly was much less intimidating than eating cum the 1st time. I absolutely loved it, when his cock stiffened up and started to pulsate I could feel and taste his cum, it was like being in heaven. Then of course, he blew me and once again it was heaven.
    The whole experience was fantastic and it just never even occurred to me that this was weird in any way, it did feel so natural or like something that I should have done sooner.
    It is based on this (and the many more encounters with him) experience that I came to realize I am BI, even though it took many years.

BTW - now you know why my name is "eager4cum"

for me, my 1st experience was as they say - very natural feeling. my best friend and I were already in the habit of masturbating together so we were very familiar with each other's cocks. In addition, I was already eating my own cum when ever I masturbated because that was my way of "cleaning up the mess". I was 12 when I started eating my cum and I did this completely on my own, no one taught me or suggested it to me, it was just the way I thought it should be. Talk about born this way!
    Anyway, one day when we were masturbating together, my friend just came out and asked me if I'd be willing to exchange blow jobs. Well, I can tell you, I jumped at the chance. I figured why not, I already knew what it was like to eat cum so all that was left was putting his cock in my mouth which frankly was much less intimidating than eating cum the 1st time. I absolutely loved it, when his cock stiffened up and started to pulsate I could feel and taste his cum, it was like being in heaven. Then of course, he blew me and once again it was heaven.
    The whole experience was fantastic and it just never even occurred to me that this was weird in any way, it did feel so natural or like something that I should have done sooner.
    It is based on this (and the many more encounters with him) experience that I came to realize I am BI, even though it took many years.

BTW, now you know why my name is "eager4cum"

For the first year of my acknowledged attraction to guys, I only received oral or manual stimulation. When I became a more active seeker of bisexual encounters I eagerly took the first cock I could into my mouth: no fear factor at all, quite the opposite.

Now, seven years on, I still have yet to either give or receive anal sex with a guy. The unexplored land!

Did you give oral sex on your very first sexual bi encounter, or did it take you a cuppla times to do it? I've read and heard that its very natural to give oral sex on ones first time, but for me the first two or three intimate moments i've had, i only received oral sex, but i never gave it. i was scared to put my mouth around a cock.
    i think it was my 3rd time that i actually embraced a penis in my mouth. i remember kissing it first, stroking it, then putting it gently in my mouth. since then i find them very beautiful. i've been seeing another cd nearly close to a year and enjoy it very much with him. he has a male freind who is gay, but not a cd. we've had threesomes and i've done him too. its very lovely.

Gave oral sex the first time with all of the guys except one and we met at McDonald’s...was not my type at all

I love sucking and especially deep throating cock so the more I can do it the happier I am...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pelican's Deep Throat Bulge.jpg  
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

On my first sexual encounter with a guy I willingly sucked his cock. It felt like a natural thing to do, it gave me pleasure doing it while my friend enjoyed me doing it. I understood that what I was doing was not acceptable to most people in my life, but I was comfortable with myself sucking cock.

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage since I became a cock sucker at a young age but, yeah, it was the first thing I learned about. I don't know what it's like to not have been a cock sucker so much but when encountering guys - and whether we wind up doing something or not - the first thing in my mind is getting my mouth on their dick and the sooner, the better. I will only hesitate if the guy gives me a reason to and, honestly, if he does - or my instincts tells me not to - he's never going to get his dick sucked by me.

Yep... that very first time a man paid me so he could put his dick in my mouth and I was more "excited" by the money offered than anything else but once he slide the head of his dick into my mouth, was forever hooked on it. Time and experience teaches you some shit about sucking dick and especially when to say no but for me? Ninety-nine percent of the time, when I meet a guy, I'm going to suck his dick and if he happens to be one of those guys who doesn't like being sucked, well, I can be very convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by bityme View Post
    My first wife and I began swinging in the late 60s. In 1970, we developed a very close relationship with another couple who we met with at least weekly for over six years.

In 1970, we also began using toys, including a strap-on, and our play included my performing a simulated blow job on the strap-on before she used it on me.

By 1971, the other husband and I had talked the wives into playing with each other and they found that they enjoyed it. Their play became a regular thing while we enjoyed watching them. One night we were performing oral on the other couple as the laid next to each other. After a while I looked over at my wife who motioned with her hand and said come here. As I moved closer to her she took his cock in her hand, put her other hand behind my head and, pulling me closer, slid his cock into my mouth saying "Your turn." She began kissing me and licking his balls while the other wife moved over and began sucking me. I let myself go, finding I enjoyed it much more than sucking on the strap-on particularly since I could see and feel his reactions. After a couple of minutes, he had a shuddering orgasm as I was as far down on him as I could get. When it hit the back of my throat, I swallowed and lifted up. My wife took over, taking the rest of his load. She then snowballed it with his wife who shared it with him, telling him "Now it's your turn." She then joined him sucking me off while my wife gave him the same encouragement she had given me. He and I found out later that the wives had pre-planned the event.

It became a regular thing for he and I to play while the wives did the same.

The introduction of the strap-on into our swinging and what followed is another story, but off topic. Needless to say, 1971 was a year of adventure and discovery that left all four of us completely versatile and free of any inhibitions.

Pappy
    This is a huge fantasy of mine. I think my wife would love to play with the wife of the guy whose cock is in my mouth, and mine in his. mmmmmm.

This line is the horniest - It became a regular thing for he and I to play while the wives did the same.

My first sexual encounter was bisexual and it involved me giving my friend a blowjob.

My very first time, I was young, and a much older neighbor was showing me how to jerk off. He suddenly took my hand and placed it on his cock and told me to suck it. From that moment on, I enjoyed sucking cock. It took me a few tries before I could swallow, but once I did, I enjoyed that too. I sucked his cock almost every day, for many years. I moved away for work, but everytime I return home, I give him several visits. Hes much older now, his cock is not so hard, but I still enjoy sucking him and enjoying the rewards....

Yes I did. We took turns, he sucked me for awhile, i sucked him for awhile. We kept going back and forth, until he said I'm cumming. Then he sucked me deep and i was cumming. It was wonderful, no regrets...

It's still the "number one" entry point for a lot of guys...

If I'm naked with another guy the reason is sex. If my cock is going to be sucked then I'll be sucking as well and enjoying doing so. 69 is always may favourite whether man or woman.

I always suck on the first date..