Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bisexual tattoo

Re: Bisexual tattoo

oh wow, all of those look amazing lol. I dont know what else to say besides thank you haha.

I like the moons with the stars but i kinda what something besides the stars around the moons but im not sure what =\. like, idk, i feel like the stars are kinda feminine imo whereas id rather hav esomething neutral i guess.

How about a different type of symbol? Maybe bisexual written in Chinese or Japanese? try www.tribalshapes.com.

If you go this route make SURE that the symbol does translate into what you want. Hate for you to get the wrong symbol and the day you hook up with someone that can read it he says "Dude, why does it say 'bestiality' on your leg?"

Ha- Joke's on you bro! Figuratively and literally!

http://www.squidoo.com/english-to-chinese-symbol

nice sites thanks again!!

I was kinda thinking mayb rose thorns around it or something? im not sure where to place them or how it would look tho haha.

I have two bi sexual tattoos Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bi1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	7870 and Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bitat.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	2.2 KB 
ID:	7871.

i would like to add the "swirling purple sun" to go around my moon tat to add more substance to the tattoo

I like the Moons with the stars around it and I also like the one chainz did but with the moons inside. Sort of a moon and sun. I would want the tattoo somewhere so it could be seen so that people that knew what it meant could approach me while most would not see any significance in the tattoo. I never knew there was a Bi symbol myself, and I am closeted so I think that would be a cool way to advertise without advertising

My personal opinion is if it means something significant to you, that is what matters. If you want the moons in black and it is a meaningful tattoo for you, go for it.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise