Register

Bisexual men.., Short hair on a women. Hot or not!

Do bisexual men have a preference for short hair on women ?
    Tell us what you like...

Re: Bisexual men.., Short hair on a women. Hot or not!

My opinion is: I think women with different face shapes look better with different cuts of hair.

My first wife was a gorgeous red head, who looked perfect with short hair.

A cousin, who is a brunette, looks best with long, curly hair.

Some ladies look stunning, no matter how their hair is styled!

points to what realist says.... cos I have to agree.......

one of the ladies that really stopped me in my tracks, was a lady with long, thick hair down to her lower back, it had a wild and untamed look, streaked with different highlights that looked natural as hell... and yes I had trouble keeping my mind on what I was doing, specially when I saw her eyes and they have the same type of wild, untamed look....... it was more than just the hair for me, but her hair was nice
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Short hair, long hair, no hair.......I love women !

I am not generally a fan of short hair on women. Some women do look great with it, though.

Always have preferred women with long hair, the longer the better!!! Guys with no hair!!!!!!!

I love women, long hair, short hair, very little hair, ...........

It really depends. Some women can rock the pixie cut, and others look amazing with long hair.

I agree that it can depend on the woman. Haley Berry looks hot as all get out with short hair but not as hot with longer hair imo. I was looking at women today on the train station. A woman with long hair may change her appearance more by having it up or down etc. If I had to pick, I would generally prefer longer hair but it really depends on the woman.

We both prefer them shaved because neither of us likes hair in our mouth. On their heads as long as it is neat it makes her an individual so whatever she likes.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

I prefer women to be bald lol. I also like long hair so I can grab hold and pull back on the reins when she tries to get away lmao...
    Last edited by sexual26; Aug 23, 2012 at 6:14 PM.

I'm kinda weird on that, as usual. For a woman to be good looking as a woman to me (not necessarily sexy, just good looking) they have to have long, preferably dark hair. The only time I find short hair sexually stimulating is with girls or women that have that tomboy look.

For instance, I remember a girl that wore levis, a t shirt and had short hair. No feminine attire at all. Perfect fit for this bi guy. Looked enough like a guy to get some of that feel but with the female parts.

But, to really get me going, I'd prefer what looked like a gal, with long dark hair, noticeable boobs and a big dick!