And enjoying it for the most part. But my question is why
    Sometimes it makes me feel like I gotta use the bathroom
    (Poop) ? Any ideas?

Re: anal play and dildos

just make sure you empty out before you have a play around

if you not empty you will poop

If you're older you can have that problem of feeling like you have to poop. I never had it when I was younger, but a few years ago I had my first problem with it.

It was probably a couple years after I'd had anything up me, much less a thick 8" cock. First the guy took me doggy style and I didn't have a problem. Then he suggested I lay on my back so he could penetrate deeper.

He went all the way in and I felt like I was gonna crap. I stopped him for a minute while I went to the bathroom but couldn't crap. We went back and tried it again. Same thing. I went to the bathroom and still couldn't poop.

He finally gave up and said I just wasn't used to it anymore (we'd done it before many years earlier). Why we didn't go back to doggy style where I wasn't having a problem with it is beyond me.

In any case, yes, it can happen. You just have to get used to having it up there.

I've read that the stimulation up there can trigger bowel movements - something about how it gets peristalsis going. I'm sure Google can tell you more.

I think fredtyg may be on to something there. I, too, have had that sensation when it was in fact it was the butt plug preparing me for a heavy date. Never felt that way when I was younger.

I'm 54 and never had that sensation. But sometimes the toys would get a bit messy anyway.

My solution is to do a warm water enema (usually 3 times about 1 pint each) to make sure I am clean & empty if I am going to do anything major anal... It only takes a few minutes, is not unpleasant and I'm good for the rest of the day/night if I do it after my regular poop.

Give it a try, if there is anything, that will take care of it and if not, you should have nothing to worry about if you feel some 'gotta go' pressure...

^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)