Register

LATEST PLAYTIME ?/ WHAT IS YOUR LATEST PLAY TIME FOLLY??

63SWM here. retired 18 months ago. i continue t find more cock. When i was working- guess it was arond- I just did not see as much.

Ran into a buddy sev months ago- had not seen in 20 yrs. his wife died a few months before after long illness. Hesaid he was horny as hell.
    I invited him to go with me to my Mtn fishing cabin (built 40yrs ago & all but primative).

We met up there couple of weeks ago- just us & the dogs. he had not been sucked in 20 years. I emptied his balls countless times over next 3 days.

I became a teacher of cock. He had not sucked cock since early teen. He was awkward and never got good but he tried.

After 3 days - he left with empty balls but happy. Oh yea- - we fished alot.

Happy Sunday to all.

Re: LATEST PLAYTIME ?/ WHAT IS YOUR LATEST PLAY TIME FOLLY??

Sounds like fun!

I had some fun last Sunday. Met up with my old high school history teacher, who's in his 60's, on Craigslist about 2 years ago, had some fun then but hadn't seen him in a while. Ran into him at the gas station, 20 minutes later I was back at his house sucking on his cock. He's got big, low hanging balls and a 6" cock, but a nice fat one. Alternated sucking his cock and balls for about a 1/2 an hour until he finally came in my mouth, which I swallowed.

I remember being in his class in high school, and his bulge would always show and I always used to fantasize about being held for detention and him making me suck his cock. Never thought 15 years later I'd be doing exactly that!

Great Play Time twilight. Your bio says 29. That 60+yo history teacher had some fun. You Did good. i bet he would have been HOT back 12-13 years ago.

NO MORE INTERESTING PLAY TIMES????

Yesterday, (Sunday) we had a bi friend come over to spend the afternoon with us. When he arrived around 2, we sat and had some chips and drinks. I brought out a large bong and a couple stinky buds. The 3 of us spent an hour chatting and getting our mood adjusted. The day had been rainy but now the sun was out and it was turning into a warm spring day. We heated up the barbeque and cooked up some meat and enjoyed the meal outside in the shade. Once we were done eating and the patio was cleaned up, we moved back into the house. J sat between Dave and I on the couch and within a few minutes she was nude and twitching on Dave's mouth as I fed her my cock.
    This day was mostly about J. We moved to the floor because the couch was difficult to maneuver around. First J sat on Dave's cock, facing me and sank balls deep, leaned back and presented her pussy to me. I lubed up and worked my cock into her pussy with his. It was a tight fit but we managed to fuck her for about a minute before she exploded and we both came out of her. She then flipped over and rode Dave cowgirl while I came in behind. Once again, I worked my cock into her tight pussy and again, she couldnt hold out for long before bucking us off in a violent orgasm. We let her cool down for a minute before going at her again. This time rather than her pussy, I fucked her ass while Dave was in her pussy. She can go a lot longer in this position and Dave and I were both getting close to cumming. We pulled out before it ended and tuned up and had a drink. We ended the afternoon with Dave on J missionary, hammering her pussy as she sucked on my balls and I jerked off watching the scene. Dave emptied his balls in J and as he rolled off, I dove in and sucked his thick load out of her. I was very close to coming and this was sending me closer. I moved up to J's mouth and finished jerking off as she opened wide and took my load.

Fun Times - Good Friends - Good Play- as I said before- i have found more sex since retiring- No Chat- More play timestories??

Sucked off my Brother in law at the family memorial day gathering

Quote Originally Posted by silkyheels View Post
    Sucked off my Brother in law at the family memorial day gathering
    Mmmmmmm........OMG I wanna hear more about this.........

its been a while but the last was Silkyheels,I sucked his cock,which is my favorite to suck,wish i could suck him everyday