Register

Thread: just got topped

just got topped

dang.....just got topped for the first time....all i can say is it was great.....and i want more

Re: just got topped

i guess congratulations are in order. you do realise you're gonna have to change your profile now. from 'none' to 'one and wanting more'.

My first time was 3yrs ago I was getting a massage at my apt. I answered an ad from a guy who catered to men saying I could be naked for the massage. He came to give the maggage we went to my bed as I stripped he got his oils ready. I was naked face down & waiting & to my suprise he stripped naked aswell. He had a nice body & started the massage & after a few minutes I saw he was hard & his cock kept touching me as he moved along my body. He was next to my haed rubbing my back his hardon in my face. Then he moved between my legs rubbing my back with his cock in my crack. he was putting oil down my back & then my ass. I still didn't think he would fuck me I thought maybe a finger & I would get a happy ending by hand. He went back to my back buy now his cock was pushing on my hole, I was felling very horny & was kind of lost in the feeling when he pushed it in. I opened right up & felt no pain, I have had dildoe in me but never a real cock. Well he did me for 39min moving me around & finished with my legs on his neck as he came. I didn't cum & didn't even feel the need to. I still don't get topped that offen but the last 3 times it was good but the first was the best.

I swear with Being topped the first time is so memorable its almost hard for it not to be the best time!

My first time I was 23 and it hurt like hell. I didn't do it again till I was 26 and it was great.

Being top can be a wonderful experience. I know cause I try to get it on regular basis. My first time was when I was a teen, and he was wonderful and patient with me. Ever since then it has been one great experience after another.

My first time getting topped was the best experience ever. The guy prepped me so well that I was almost begging him to put his cock in me and when he finally did I was in heaven. I've been topped many times since then and I always want more.

Hope to try that 1 day , with the right group or friend!

Quote Originally Posted by fpb09 View Post
    Hope to try that 1 day , with the right group or friend!
    I think that for a first time being topped---you need someone else who is experienced, is patient, caring and gentle and even if he is not someone you love, you at least have something going on.

Do take your time and of course----play safe!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

i liked being topped but i enjoy doing the topping more

^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)

You lucky dog you. The first time I bottomed (which is all the time) it hurt like hell in the beginning, but now I crave having my ass (and mouth) stuffed full of meat & cum/