Register

how does anal for the first time feel ?

hi i wana try receiving im just curious how it feels for the 1st time. can any1 help me out ?

Smile Re: how does anal for the first time feel ?

Well its awesome. Lots of lube, some fore play, when your ready go slow, work it in, any pain or discomfort, stop, yet again, may be a matter of repositioning yourself or partner. Once you get going enjoy the ride, use your muscles, fast or slow find what feels good and do it!!!!!!!
    Maybe pick a dildo or smaller but plug and experiment on your own first.

Re: how does anal for the first time feel ?

remember the most important rules: If you expect to get fucked, clean out. Get a Fleet enema and clean house beforehand. Lots of lube for sure. Relax and don't get tense. In-fact, since you should be cleaned out, the act of pushing (like your going to the bathroom) releases both the inner and outer sphincter muscles. I've enjoyed over 8", but it took time to slowly enter a little at a time, pull back, go in a little deeper. With the right partner, you can have your world rocked !! Enjoy.

First time - nice

Thereafter realy, really nice!

Only you know whether you need to pre-clean or not. personally i never had any problems in that area. We just "did it!" without any preparation xcept lube.

Be aware that anal sex will give you an internal ache - but being female I have no idea how the prostate feels.

It should never really hurt - ever!

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    First time - nice

Thereafter realy, really nice!

Only you know whether you need to pre-clean or not. personally i never had any problems in that area. We just "did it!" without any preparation xcept lube.

Be aware that anal sex will give you an internal ache - but being female I have no idea how the prostate feels.

It should never really hurt - ever!
    Agree with the above with an added caveat....it will burn like hell if your partner grabs the menthol lube by mistake
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Its going to hurt a little at first, so prep yourself. Have your partner use his or her fingers first, to get your anus used to it. Once its comfortable, lube it up and progress as you feel is the right pace.

Quote Originally Posted by bi_canadian_guy View Post
    hi i wana try receiving im just curious how it feels for the 1st time.
    If you are worked up enough and lubed... it's absolutely awesome. The first time for me.... WHEW! I wasn't looking for it to happen, but he was very patient and talented! I wound up wrapping my legs around him and pulling him to me. In it went with no lube! The was no pain whatsoever... just pure orgasmic goodness! But I was very, very, very hot for it by the time it happened!

Quote Originally Posted by bi_canadian_guy View Post
    can any1 help me out ?
    Hmmm... that'd be a long trip, else I would! (shoulda' seen that one coming!)

Don't sweat over the first time. When you're ready, you're ready. A good partner is the most important thing. And honestly, there are many times I just don't have what it takes to bottom, other times I can't get enough.

It seems like more and more guys are enjoying this type of sex.

Smile Re: how does anal for the first time feel ?

feels great if done right feels even better if you are getting your dick sucked while you are getting it in the ass

Provided your partner isn't going to rush it and just bang the hell out of your ass for their own bennifit only, then it can feel really nice.

Get a good understanding partner who's gonna take their time with you and not be upset if you need them to stop, wait or just reposition,and the experience really is something else. Get one who can hit your prostate just right and it's euphoric.

The tricks are to relax, use lots of lube, and don't be afraid to say stop at any point.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

I Love it!! the feeling of being filled bi a hard fat cock!! deep in my tight hole !! WOW!!!! just go slow till you get used to it!! my cock is hard right now thinking about it!!!

twntexas

What Dbl was suggesting about practicing with a dildo first is very good advice. Also, you could get your partner to lay on his back while you sat back against him, putting you in control of the rate of the initial penetration. and yeah, I'm getting s boner too just thinking about it :-)

Well I don't want to leave you with a negative impression or fear for the first time. For me it was a horrible experience and each time after was no different. I thought at that time at age 18 why would anyone want anything to do with something that causes so much pain. Yet I kept trying until I was convinced that pleasure this way was not possible. So, I stopped and didn't go back to it until 16 years later because I began to realize that with so many guys and more and more women indulging in the practice, not everyone could be having bad experiences and doing this because they enjoyed pain. So after talking to several people (mostly men), and reading up on it, I learned how there indeed was pleasure. But now I had to find out for myself. So, after trying again initially I had bad experiences but realized it was the men that had no patience to allow me to adjust. During this time, I decided to try using dildos, butt plugs, etc...and with them I learned how to relax and enjoy. Eventually, I got together with a guy that knew exactly how to handle the situation, got me all turned on and most importantly relaxed. When he slid in, I gasped and felt nothing but pleasure. I was so ready and because of the amazing sensations, I couldn't hold back and had an orgasm no more than 5 minutes later. There was a third guy there who was sucking my nipples and jacking me off as the other guy was fucking me which is what brought on the orgasm to such a tremendous finish. After that, I realized just how great it could be. Though after this experience I had other great anal moments, I don't indulge in it every time or constantly. There are so many wonderful possibiities and this is another one of them...but when the mood strikes me and it's the right people, I love it. And I must add that certain women in my life have been so understanding as how to bring about anal pleasure. They have the patience too and seem to always know when to insert a finger or two or a dildo....
    I hope your first experience is positive and works for you. But just remember that if it isn't, don't give up on it.....at some point, it will be very rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    Well I don't want to leave you with a negative impression or fear for the first time. For me it was a horrible experience and each time after was no different. I thought at that time at age 18 why would anyone want anything to do with something that causes so much pain. Yet I kept trying until I was convinced that pleasure this way was not possible. So, I stopped and didn't go back to it until 16 years later because I began to realize that with so many guys and more and more women indulging in the practice, not everyone could be having bad experiences and doing this because they enjoyed pain. So after talking to several people (mostly men), and reading up on it, I learned how there indeed was pleasure. But now I had to find out for myself. So, after trying again initially I had bad experiences but realized it was the men that had no patience to allow me to adjust. During this time, I decided to try using dildos, butt plugs, etc...and with them I learned how to relax and enjoy. Eventually, I got together with a guy that knew exactly how to handle the situation, got me all turned on and most importantly relaxed. When he slid in, I gasped and felt nothing but pleasure. I was so ready and because of the amazing sensations, I couldn't hold back and had an orgasm no more than 5 minutes later. There was a third guy there who was sucking my nipples and jacking me off as the other guy was fucking me which is what brought on the orgasm to such a tremendous finish. After that, I realized just how great it could be. Though after this experience I had other great anal moments, I don't indulge in it every time or constantly. There are so many wonderful possibiities and this is another one of them...but when the mood strikes me and it's the right people, I love it. And I must add that certain women in my life have been so understanding as how to bring about anal pleasure. They have the patience too and seem to always know when to insert a finger or two or a dildo....
    I hope your first experience is positive and works for you. But just remember that if it isn't, don't give up on it.....at some point, it will be very rewarding.
    Im so horny rite now, reading your response lol. Glad I read this post, I haven't had anal yet. Here is a good question, should i let the guy cum in my ass for my first time, or should i wait until a couple of time, or is it completely up 2 me?
    L8er DM

If he's wearing a condom then there shouldn't be a problem. STIs can be transmitted between partners having unprotected sex with out needing to reach climax. Just play safe, and have fun.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

Quote Originally Posted by Gttuner17 View Post
    Im so horny rite now, reading your response lol. Glad I read this post, I haven't had anal yet. Here is a good question, should i let the guy cum in my ass for my first time, or should i wait until a couple of time, or is it completely up 2 me?
    wow....glad I could inspire you!.....

I must say however and as you've already indicated, that decision is entirely up to you. As you realize, one has to be careful...either use protection or make sure it's someone that you really do know if you're going to allow them to cum in you...
    If it's someone that you really know and completely trust, then that experience can be another part of the enjoyment. It's entirely up to you but always do be careful; that should be a no brainer.

Thumbs up Re: how does anal for the first time feel ?

Its different for everybody, Darlin. Some folks love it, some like me dont. All I can tell you is LUbe, Lube, Lube, and a lot of practise with some toys First, before you have a lover top you. Loosen up that sweet tight ass and get used gradually to the feel/sensation of a nice cock sliding inside gently. Lube and patiance, Sweetie. That's all "I" can tell you.
    Good luck, have fun, and play safe at all times. :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

What i love is when the guy is going in and out his cock feels so long, I also love that stuffed and submissive feeling. As far as discomfort the key is lube and relaxation. My first time i tried it with a guy that was 8 inches and thick and not much lube. I thought I was going to die so painful.

At some point I relaxed. My first successful time I was so turned on and relaxed the guy had just a lubed condom and it want in Nice and easy, and he was a decent size. Now I can take in just about any size and enjoy it. I get the most pleasure with a cock on the thick side, love mushroom heads. A great side benefit is his balls hitting mine

For me--when I decided I was going to receive anal---I had a friend who "initiated" me and thankfully---he was well versed in how to go about it. He had me clean myself out first and for the first few times we tried--he first worked me "back there" with his fingers and then some anal probes/toys/dildos--going from small ones at first to larger ones---when it came time for him to penetrate me the first time--with lots and lots of lube both inside me and on his cock---he slowly entered----it hurt at first and he didn't go too deep--the same thing for the next session where he entered me----once again stopping short with him only entering me briefly and not getting much of it in--the third session though--something clicked---I relaxed--took more of him in--and before long "we were going at it" and OH MY GOD---it really did feel incredible!!He may have been the one "fucking" me--but I was basically raping him!! LOL I just could not get enough of his cock and I wore him out!!

He and I got together a series of times over the course of the next few months and it got better and better each time we did it.

He took a new job and left my town though--and it took me awhile to find another partner that I considered doing with again---from our first time together--it was great and even though we don't get together all that much---I just love to take his cock, feeling it inside. feeling his body on top of mine, pumping and grinding his hips into me, feel his body tense as he nears his orgasm, then it hits him.

It really is incredibly sexy, as far as I am concerned, to be on the receiving end of penal penetration. If you are at all predisposed to doing anal---it is something you really do have to experience for yourself. It is so hard to convey just how good it does feel.

Good luck in finding a good partner to "pop your cherry!" It might take time--but it is certainly worth it. Do of course--play safe or at least be as sure as you can that your partner is disease free if you decide to bareback!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

It helps alot if practice with some smaller dildo's and you can figure out how to relax

My first time was unplaned & suprized how enjoyable it was. It happened late in life for me at 50 & had only had a bj at a adult shop. I didn't give only recive, & as far as anal I did use my wifes dildoe a few times. I answered an CL ad for a home massage & paid for an hour massage, stripped & went facedown on my bed. He setup his oils & then he too got naked, & started the massage. We did not talk about sex just a naked massage & I did think i would get a handjob to finish. He had a nice body & an above avg cock witch was hard almost from the start. As he did my back standing by my head his cock was touching my face, & as he moved around me his cock was also touching me all over. When he moved back to my head this time his cock was touching my lips & I opened up for him. He was very hard & the massage as now me giving him head. He pulled out & went back to the massage, he spread my legs open & started to rub my back with his cock in my ass checks. He oiled me up & massaged my ass with oil then went on top of me rubbing his cock in my ass checks. I was so horny & in one push he had his cock in me, my ass just opened up & he went right in. I was suprized how easy it was was & as he started to go in & out there was no pain. After a few minutes I asked him to use a condom which he got up a put on & moved me to my back now legs on his chest & he entered me again. He fucked me for about 30 minutes & many positions coming in me as we lay side by side. So my first was very enjoyable anal is still just a sometime thing for me. I have had anal a few more times being crossdressed & enjoyed all of them.

Personally , my 1st time wasnt that pleasant , there was some pain and burning because of the stretching ~ so if ur partners cock is big , take it really slow or u can stretch ur anus with small toys first. but now i enjoy the hell out of it !

Quote Originally Posted by ImBi20 View Post
    Personally , my 1st time wasnt that pleasant , there was some pain and burning because of the stretching ~ so if ur partners cock is big , take it really slow or u can stretch ur anus with small toys first. but now i enjoy the hell out of it !
    I do agree with what you wrote. I have enjoyed anal from a toy cock as well as a real one. makes no difference. It feels great!

toys are all I've been using for a long time now, wishing for more but.

Anyways, I love to fuck myself while I masturbate, I usually have great orgasms, alot of good warm cum...

I tried it once a few months ago. It was terrible, painful and not sexual in the slightest (for me).
    BUT that was probably because I didn't really want it. I'm a top who was coaxed into it by a versa fuckbud.

If your relaxed and turned on by it, a little pain shouldn't spoil it for you IMO.

My first time wasn't the greatest because he had some ED issues. The second time was GREAT ! We met up with a bi couple and ended up on the floor in our family room.

My wife was on her back, his wife was on her knees going down on my wife, he was on his back going down (up?) on his wife. I saw his tool, hard as could be, just laying there on his stomach. I grabbed some lube, lubed him up, proceeded to climb on top, aimed his head right at my back door and slowly slid down as far as I could. I caught him by surprise because he stopped licking his wife to see what was going on. Next thing I know he is raising his hips up to get as deep as he can inside me. This went on for about 5 minutes until I saw the woman moving apart so I climbed off.

My bisexuality was new to my wife and I wasn't comfortable yet so I didn't want to expose her to too much yet. Honestly, if I had kept riding him I probably would have let him cum inside me. Maybe someday we'll find the right guy for that...
    Patiently waiting for the day that male bisexuality is accepted by all....

^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)