Register

I need advice again

Hi all, I asked for advice a while back about best positions for first time anal sex and got some advice that helped but I was unable to get laid. I am not sure if it was because of his size or I was just not relaxed enough or what but we never got his cock more than an inch or two inside me. Well it turned out that he was lying to me about everything so I stopped seeing him. I met a new guy about 3 months ago and things have been going pretty good so I thought I would see if he wanted to go further than just oral sex and hopefully get my very horny virgin ass some cock finally!! My problem is he is a pretty big guy in the belly area and I am not sure what would be the best way for him to enter me. His cock is only a little over 5 inches so I am not sure what would be the best way to get him all the way in me for maximum pleasure! Any advice would really help me get the most out of my first time and would really be appreciated! Have a great day everyone!
    Live and let live for love and happiness are yours to give.

Re: I need advice again

big belly and 5 inches...... I would suggest you on top.....

some guys that are bigger in the belly, have spinal issues cos of the weight balance and that can lead to erection issues, such as being semi erect and some loss of feeling due to pressure on the nerves in the spine

it is possible to penetrate you while you are laying down, but it requires some gymnastics.... you would need a pillow under your hips and he would need to be leaning back as he penetrated and that can be bloody awkward.....

when a bigger belly guy is laying on their back, the belly can spread and flatten out to a extent so the you on top option can work... but it can be hard on your knees and hips if you are not used to positions like that....

one thing you could try and I would not recommend doing it... is buy him a gym pass....lol.... sex is a great exercise and calorie burner but not as much if you can not do it.... and the gym can have low impact exercises that to not stress the body..... but.. yeah... you may offend the hell outta him and lose a partner too.... so.. do that at ya own risk
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Time to Cowboy Up, Darlin. Or, not to sound rude, but find a lover of smaller stature.....
    Good luck and have fun. Play safe Always..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

A friend who had a really heavy lover, several years ago, had a similar issue.

He told me that he got on his hands and knees, at the edge of his bed, with his butt hanging off. His lover grasped his hips and entered him, that way. The guy actually lifted his stomach and laid it on my friend's ass!

The length is usually not a problem but the diameter of a cock is!

Don't forget, for your first time, too much lube is not quite enough!
    Last edited by Realist; Jun 3, 2011 at 9:05 AM.

^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)