Register

View Poll Results: Do you prefer to Bottom or Top?

Voters
1279. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bottom

927 72.48%

352 27.52%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Are you a Top or a Bottom?

i am a bottom,i love sucking cock,and i love cum.i also like uncut cocks.bottom is my favorite sucking and swallowing large loads of thick cum.

I prefer to bottom, only topped once. I enjoy the feeling of being penetrated and knowing that I'm pleasuring the other guy. Orgasms are intense when he's still pounding away at you.

im a top and love how a mans ass feels aginst my hard 8 inches its soo wet and tight and i throb as im pumping deep into his ass and when i cum mmmmmmmmmm very intence shooting in him.i had a guy fuck me once when i was 18 it was my male cousin who was same age and it hurt at first wasnt too bad felt kinda nice and then he came in me i felt it shoot deep in me but id rather be the one fucking

Bottom here

I haven't tried either yet. Im still looking for my first.

Total bottom here .
    Theres no better feeling than having a hung top stretching my hole open and leaving it gaped wide open .

Quote Originally Posted by whtboi420 View Post
    Total bottom here .
    Theres no better feeling than having a hung top stretching my hole open and leaving it gaped wide open .
    Do you take fists too?

I am a total top; but I only have sex with my husband, and we don't have anal sex all the times we have sex.

I prefer to bottom. Nothing feels than having a mans hard cock sliding in and out with his balls slapping against you checks,

I'm definitely a bottom! There's nothing better then the feel of your lovers cock sliding in and out of my ass massaging my prostate as he is sliding deeper into me, as I feel myself starting my anal climax and his cock starts to pulsate and he erupts deep in me, as we tongue each other his cock starts to subsidies an slip out of me.

I'm versatile. I like both pretty equally.

I top my wife but bottom for men

I have always been a top. but only because it hurt too much to bottom. I have lately been trying to stretch my ass to bottom once in a while. I would love to spread my legs and give a man some pussy , just like my wife does. are there any secrets out there ?

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    I have always been a top. but only because it hurt too much to bottom. I have lately been trying to stretch my ass to bottom once in a while. I would love to spread my legs and give a man some pussy , just like my wife does. are there any secrets out there ?
    Use fingers, small toys, and gradually work your way up to stretch out your hole.

Or take a small/average dick?

I'm not a bottom at all but that's what my versatile/bottom friends do. They also said how it is easier to take a dick than it is a dildo, plug, etc. but I don't have any experience doing that and don't want to.

Eventually you will become versatile or a bottom as the majority of bisexual and gay marines/ex-marines are bottoms.

Why top......
    I have enjoyed being naked with a man but have never had anal sex with a man so top is my choice.
    Oral, yummmmmm. found out I really enjoy giving head and I am good at it.

I have always loved to receive anal. I love giving oral too, it's the penetration that gets me off.

Quote Originally Posted by obscuresage View Post
    Why top......
    I have enjoyed being naked with a man but have never had anal sex with a man so top is my choice.
    Oral, yummmmmm. found out I really enjoy giving head and I am good at it.
    If you love to suck dick then you're not a top.

I'm strictly a Cocksucker and I love being savagely throatfucked so I guess that makes me a bottom.

I've been bi for 30 years and loved mutual oral sex with men since I was 32. Anal sex never appealed to me very much. Several years ago, I attempted (safely) topping 2 different boyfriends who were anal virgins. I knew and trusted both of them and we were passionate in bed and clicked very well. They kept expressing to me their desire to be fucked and they both turned me on enough to want to try. Alas, even with plenty of lube in their asses and a lubed condom on my cock, they screamed in pain just as my cockhead got about an inch or two inside and told me to stop....and I am not huge, just a very average 6" medium thick. No problem for me, I removed the condom then we sucked each other off, which is still my fave mm activity.

About a month ago I met a very experienced gay bottom. We chatted very intimately online then via mobile text and voice. He had me wanting to fuck him before I ever even met him. It made a world of diifference. He sucked me until I was rock hard then lubed himself as I was rolling on the condom. I was afraid I'd start to go soft, but I lubed the condom quickly. I was lying on my back and he lowered himself onto my cock. We fucked slowly and it felt great even thru the rubber. Then he wanted to shift positions and have me fuck him hard doggie style. I only lasted a minute or so LOL, but enjoyed it as did he. So I guess now I can call myself a top. I am curious about bottoming too. That is next on my list of new things to try...but it will also need to be done with an experienced top who turns me on enough to want to be fucked and who takes it slowly. If I like getting fucked too, then I can call myself versatile LOL

I just love SEX , HOT SEX , NASTY SEX , UNINHIBITED SEX WITH BOTH F/M when with a couple or one on on with a guy I am top , I am a true bisexual

sadly since I do not get hard anymore I would have to be a bottom any Illinois taker for my first?

i love being the bottom cause i love being a girlyman type and i am easy to take to bed

I am an oral bottom guy who does like it. Slow at first then hard and rough. Like to be watched while getting fucked good.

I flip, so i get to enjoy the best of both worlds.. Why set limits?

Easy to answer that one. "Bottom"

A bottom I believe because I only want to receive a cock. I don't really care about fucking another man.

OR ? WHY NOT TOP AND BOTTOM?????
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

I would love to be a top just once so I can know what it feels like to have an orgasm. I have not had an erection in my life. It is something I wish for everyday. I am a bottom and I get plenty of pleasure just knowing that I am giving incredible pleasure to the men who want me. But just once I would give anything to know what an erection and an orgasm feels like.

I prefer to be bottom,I enjoy the feeling of a cock going into me.I love to suck too.PLaying with a nice 10 or 12 inch cock is beautiful.And we have to understand that our god did not give all of us a nice,thick,long cock.He does have a sense of humor.
    I love my fellow men and want to be with them.The bottom position is for me,lets get togeher.

LOL Pepin 52. While everyone should love God, I must say that in my case I don't love his sense of humour in giving me a permanently limp dick. I maybe a bottom, but just once I would love to top a man.

I'd top, actually did once, and it was AWESOME But sadly do to Ed issues have been relegated to being a bottom. But, I find that I love that feeling also as much as I love sucking cock and swallowing cum