Register

View Poll Results: Do you prefer to Bottom or Top?

Voters
1279. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bottom

927 72.48%

352 27.52%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Are you a Top or a Bottom?

I prefer to always bottom. My wife likes anal sex and i get plenty of that. I love the feel of a man hammering my ass and filling me with his cum. Just the same way i fuck my wife, hard and dirty. I had a friend who could no sooner than get it in and i was gushing cum without touching myself.

Am a total bottom. Will be whatever my guy wants me to be.

Since it's 'all about the femme' when I play, it follows that I prefer to bottom. I do enjoy fucking a female ass, but not so sure that I could get it up for a man, although I am always thoroughly excited when playing with another guy, orally. Guess I would be willing to try in order to please him in every way, though...

I have been a bottom since I was ten years old. Now 65 and I still love riding those hard cocks.

The missing choice here is both, I am vers and while I more often bottom I really do enjoy both. An ideal "date" has often involved switching. So both of us enjoy both roles.

Never done either of them but I do want to take on the female role in sex with another man, being his re little whore fwa day or two.

First off I am a true bisexual I am a top and when I am with a guy or couple I just love taking him an making him mine in every way possible , repeatedly

I have not done either, but I think I would likely prefer to be a bottom. You can get sucked by a woman and fuck a woman up the ass, but if you want that kind of intimacy with a man, I think sucking a man's cock and getting fucked up the ass by a man would be the way to go.

I am a bottom I love dick in my ass pounding me hard

I have always been a top, but crave to be a bottom....I want a man to possess me and love me and fuck me with my legs raised to receive him and to hold him while he FUCKS me. But, I will fuck your ass if you want

I only want to receive cocks so very much sissy submissive bottom

I love to fuck ass. I love how it feels, I love how they moan to the rhythm of my strokes in their tight love holes, be it male or female! Never had a real dick up my ass, But I want/need to be 50/50 with either. I'll do for you what you do for me, so get ready for your ass to get pumped! And use condom & lube, so when we're ready to cum, pull out & get sucked off thoroughly by the other(s).
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I only want to be a bottom. Girls are who I like to fuck. I have sex with a man only if his dick is bigger than my 8 incher and he's also hot to fuck me. I get fucked for the physical pleasure and also for the role reversal. I'm getting fucked instead of doing the fucking. I'm his pussy boy bitch. I just can't get into the vibe of being another man's plaything if I have a bigger dick than he does. Unusual maybe but I'm sure that's who I am.

I'm a bottom I believe I know I want men to fuck my holes

I am a total bottom, I love nice slow fucking with a milky finish. Feeling a cock throbbing as it cums is the most awesome feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by TONYUNCUT View Post

I AM A UNCUT TOP WITH BIG BALLS AND FINGERS.LOVE THE FEEL OF MY POUNDING HARD COCK.GOING IN AND OUT OF SOME SWEET ASS.ALSO TO FEEL MY BALLS BOUNCE ON SOMEONES ASS,BRING ME TO A LARGE CLIMAX,A GREATY TURN ON

You sound like my kinda guy. I love uncut, and to feel balls slapping against my ass. If it is a really big dick even better.

I have topped guys and enjoyed it, but I voted bottom since the sensation of fucking a guy's ass is not so very different from fucking a pussy. When I'm with a man I want to know beyond a doubt that I'm with a man. Only sucking cock or taking one in the ass will accomplish that.

I topped a guy once, but he was soo loose (he was used to taking dildos the size of my arm (and I'm a big guy), that I'm not sure he even felt me. Afterward, I put on a strap-on and fucked him again with his favorite rubber friend. That was 'kinda' hot for me. I've been a bottom twice (with average sized cocks) and love it immensely! So looking forward to the next time

Been a bottom since my teen years. Just love it

I am a bottom that for sure I love dick in my ass I am a whore little slut bitch who is addicted to the dick I love getting fucked hard in my ass

Completely versatile...

Definatly all sub bottom!

Well #1 it just feels awesome! #2 when I'm with a man I am exploring my feminine submissive side.

To add to past comments, under my old name on here, I do love to bottom when it comes to having sex with other guys.

For me--I am not at all "fem" about it.

I say that I am a man that truly enjoys and appreciates a form of sex that only another man can provide----being able to enjoy his cock inside me---and ohhh!! how much I love to do that.

It doesn't happen nearly as often as I would prefer----but when I do "get it" I surely do appreciate and greatly enjoy it-----hell--why let women have all the fun of "Cock Riding!!??"

To me---taking a good cock ride is every bit as great as riding a wild roller coaster, a great motorcycle, a ride in a stunt plane, riding in a "go fast boat" like a Scarab, Cigarette, Donzi or Magnum powerboat or a muscle car----rides I have all had at some point in life to have done or continue to do.

These days----I prefer that if presented with a good hard cock close by and the guy is willing--I am gonna climb up on it or bend over and take that thing for a nice ride!!

I'm a total bottom. I love when my wife fucks me with her strap-on and I've recently started fucking guys. I love the real thing. Being penetrated by a guy is just amazing. I like knowing I'm wanted sexually. A guy's hard cock is the ultimate proof. It's hard to fake a hardon. I also luv cum, making guys cum, watching guys cum and swallowing cum.

Apparently I'm a bottom... the guy I'm seeing now has introduced me to a whole new world and I'm loving it. Been doing the guy on guy thing for years off and on but never found a straight up oral exchange to be very satisfying then just recently I let a guy have my ass and he really rung my bell so to speak... so color me bottom!

Always a bottom. Legs up

I am a bottom the last time let a man take me from behind was a buddy of mine that enjoys panty play with me this went on for several years and then for some reason we totally lost contact about 3 years thin 2 weeks ago he text me and asked me how I was doing as we were chatting he had mentioned how much he missed our Panty Play I replied the same for me well this last Saturday we were texting and then I decided to go jump in the shower when I got out I put on my black Satin Harley-Davidson bathrobe I heard a knock on the door when I went to answer it to my amazement it was my buddy he decided to surprise me I excused myself and went into my bedroom to get dressed I decided to give him a little tease for good old times I put on my cream one piece satin Teddy with three snaps at the crotch underneath I was wearing my black satin crotchless panties they are super hot looking when I came out of my room he stood up and walked behind me he said I looked very beautiful I backed into him and started rubbing my bottom into his crotch he reached over and started rubbing me through my teddy and panties it didn't take him long to remove his pants he was wearing a pair of white satin panties underneath I got down on my hands and knees and started to kiss him all over his satin panties he started on snapping the crotch of my satin Teddy then he noticed I was wearing crotchless panties as far as he was concerned that was an invitations he bent me over the couch and started to penetrate me it took a while because it's been years by the time he was completely inside me I was loving the Fulfillment he was giving me soon my naughty side came out I was begging him to pound me I kept telling him give it to me give it to me good then I muttered the words you are welcome to cum inside me if you want to I did not have to say another word he really started pounding me and then I knew he wasn't far from finishing off inside me I could then start feeling him start to shoot inside me then when he got up he stood in front of me as I sat up I looked down at his wet tool I could see it was just wet from his cum because when I take a shower I use the handheld shower head to shoot water up my backside I like to feel clean back thier so when I look down at his wet cock it was covered with his cum did not look dirty at all so I opened my mouth and he entered my mouth it was totally awesome when he finally left I put on a different pair of my satin panties and sit on a towel leaving him inside me for about an hour before I went back into the shower to clean my anal in the shower again

Love to bottom. The feeling of a hard cock in my ass is just ah.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFun38 View Post
    Love to bottom. The feeling of a hard cock in my ass is just ah.
    I know what you mean. I've been a submissive bottom for years and I absolutely love it.