Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Love the taste of cum

When I first started "being bi" - I would just let guys suck me off, hell a mouth is a mouth. After a while I decided to give it a try, sucked my first cock, got a facial. Hmmm that was fun... did it again and again, when I took my first load in my mouth I was HOOKED. It wasn't the taste but the rush of feeling a cock spurt in my mouth, feeling his load fill my mouth, then swallowing. Since that first load I've never understood why so few women like to swallow, it's a total rush. Load taste varies, but the feeling turn on is always the same, cock pumping jizz into my wanting hungry mouth. As soon as I've swallowed, I'm craving more. It truly is addictive.

Yeah.
    I didn?t like it at first.
    The taste and consistency were awful.
    It took a few blowjobs before I started enjoying it.

I didn't swallow until my third blowjob, but after I did it was as transformational an experience as taking a cock into my mouth the first time. Afterward I felt as though it made me a better cocksucker and I understood that I would always swallow from now on.

It's just part of a cocksuckers submission that leads to the constant craving for the rewards that cocks give you for your dedication.

You'll love it!

So many cocks, so much cum, so little time! I love sucking cock!

I just can't see sucking a cock and not swallowing. It just doesn't make any sense. I have had a couple of guys that couldn't cum and while I enjoyed having a dick in my mouth, I was left feeling like it was incomplete. His orgasm and the cum he provides is a reward for good work.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I love that warm cum, too, but I've had two very bitter loads that I couldn't swallow. Every new guy I connect with, I always ask if others have told him his cum is good. I don't like to be concerned whether it will be good when he cums. I want to feel free to whimper and beg for it without hesitation.

I have only tasted my own cum, and love it. I want to feel a guy shoot a big load in my mouth so bad!!! Several cocks would be even better!!