Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Love the taste of cum

Semen can cure depression
    Apparently semen contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep, and contain at least three antidepressants. It also contains cortisol, which is known to increase affection; as well as estrone, which elevates mood; oxytocin, which also elevates mood; thyrotropin-releasing hormone, which is another antidepressant; melatonin, which is a sleep aid; and serotonin, which is a well-known antidepressant neurotransmitter.

yes it was bitter at first, but i luv the taste, while sucking cock

Quote Originally Posted by BiJoe696 View Post
    Semen can cure depression
    Apparently semen contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep, and contain at least three antidepressants. It also contains cortisol, which is known to increase affection; as well as estrone, which elevates mood; oxytocin, which also elevates mood; thyrotropin-releasing hormone, which is another antidepressant; melatonin, which is a sleep aid; and serotonin, which is a well-known antidepressant neurotransmitter.
    U kidding? I ate all my cum and I just woke up after less then 2 hours and I don't feel tired, though I got a headache.
    Fuck MURPHY

OMG, I so love sucking dicks and swallowing every drop!!

Any Volunteers in SoCal?

sdaustin, are you ever in the DFW area?

I love sucking a nice cock, and really love the taste of the precum I work out of it while I'm doing my best to suck his balls out through his shaft. I've had very limited experience with the ending though. The first time I decided to let a guy cum in my mouth I was so turned on by his very nice freshly shaved cock I was just so into sucking that when he started to moan and twitch I figured now was my chance to see what it's like and I kept going. He had his cock halfway down my throat when he blew and I really never tasted much of anything, just felt it going down my throat. The second guy that had me that worked up I made sure to keep shallow enough to feel and fully taste the explosion. It was very bitter. For an hour afterward on my drive home I could taste the bitterness. Even gum didn't help enough. So naturally I thought whoever likes the cum shot in their mouth was crazy. I had read that diet can dictate ( no pun intended lol) the flavor so I did figure there had to be better tasting cum than that.
    I was with a very hott young Spanish guy one night and we were having an incredible time. He was silky smooth, well hung, and had an ass you could bounce quarters off of. We had sucked and flipped eachother working eachother into a perfect frenzy. I really wanted to have him cum in my mouth but just couldn't shake the taste of the last time. I was running out of time to make my decision, he was throbbing and squirming harder as I'm sucking him and at the last second I pulled back off him just as he shot his juices. Some of which hit the side of my face, the rest landing on his smooth hot body. The cum hitting my face and the sight of it on that body of his pushed all my buttons at once and I just couldn't help but to take my tongue across his body getting a tongue full of it. He must have had a much better diet as obvious by the body he had because I was all to happy to lick every drop off it and proceed down to his cock and make sure nothing got wasted. Loved the slippery feel of his cock glazed with his cum in my mouth and his cum tasted sweet not bitter.
    My anticipation is still there over the taste though and as yet haven't done it again. But since I love sucking cock so much ( I just drip precum by the bucket when I do) I'm sure when the mood strikes right again I'll have to see what the tiebreaker holds

Isn't that the reason why we suck cock? Knowing he will be filling our mouth with his warm cum if we suck him long enough. What makes me the hottest is people cumming all over my naked body as I'm fucking a guy or girl. I love to feel that warm cum raining down all over us while fucking her cum filled pussy and kissing her cum filled mouth.
    I suppose because of my 1st 3some bi experience when Debbie had come home with an African American friend, who went by J T from work & told me this was her fantasy, as she stood there in the bedroom naked, putting on a see-thru. When I walked out naked, Debbie already sucking his cock, in a hurry to get it hard. She kept taking it out of her mouth and looking at it (I could tell it made her horny just looking at it)while sliding his uncircumcised foreskin back and forth as she played with his balls. When I went down on her and started licking both holes I noticed the carpet right below her pussy was soaking wet with her juices.
    She wiggled her finger at me and when I raised up, she put one hand behind my head saying "I want you to watch me suck his cock" the minute I relaxed she slid his cock into my mouth and as I pulled back she was already masturbating fearlessly and when she said please its my fantasy, I couldn't resist her. So I gave her a show by slowly taking 7" of his 10" cock in my mouth. When I started gagging she was close to cumming, when I took his balls in my mouth she was starting to make loud noises and finally had a clitoral climax as she watched me rimming him. She was horny enough that after he got the head in her, his now rock hard 10 1/2 " cock, which had to be 2" in diameter (A coke can is 2.5 ") he could move back and forth several times into her until he finally got it all the way in, and that's when she had her first vaginal climax and covered his cock with her thick, white vaginal cum from her . Another one of her favorite fantasy was DP so I wasn't surprised when she said she had room for one more. She said something to J T and I could not believe how big her vagina was for an instant when he pulled that horse cock out. Sara knew how much I loved the taste of her thick white cum and how horny it got me. I laid on my back waiting for her to straddle my face when she smiled at J T who's cock and balls was covered with it and told him I needed some pleasure too. As I cleaned him spotless I never had anyone lick me all over between my legs that felt so sexy. What really made it hot, hot, hot was Sara naked with her legs over her head masturbating. His tongue was so soft and gentle I shot a large amount of cum in his mouth. Sara really came when he put his face inches away from her pussy, watching her masturbate and then let my cum run out all over her pussy.

I started putting on my shorts when Sara said "were not done yet" as she took J T in her mouth and told me to bring the oil. Without saying a word I bent down as she slowly rubbed his cock all over my face put him in my mouth. J T must of liked how I did him as he started getting harder and Sara said "I heard a man could suck cock better than a women" while she was putting a massive amount of oil on and in her. She had told why a DP one of her fantasy as she wanted me doing her from behind so I could feel the other guys cock giving her pussy a good fucking. Just feeling his large cock fucking her juicy cunt and his cock head rubbing back and forth against my cock made me cum after I pulled it out and shot my huge load on her pussy and his cock. As I laid back down he pulled out and started cumming on Sara and me, all over our faces, nipples and between our legs. It got her and I so horny we fucked again. HIS CUM WAS LIKE DESERT.

I was a bisexual from that day on

Quote Originally Posted by IanGray View Post
    Tasting cum was at fist strange. Now I love it.

anyone else feel the same?
    ...I love the taste of cum...I think the big thing about letting a guy cum in your mouth and swallowing is where it comes from...another guy's balls...

I was 13 the first time I had a cock in my outh it was forced I didnt suck Vitos big cock he fucked my mouth till he shot 10 big loads of cum into my mouth I knew then I was hooked and swallowed it all I kept going back to his apartment and played that forced game with his 11 inch cock. I found other guys that liked to suck and get sucked so I got a lot of cum to swallow been doing it ever since Had one friend his cock was 4.5 inches but he allways give me big loads of cum 10 to 15 at a time nice and thick and he loved swallowing mine

I love the taste of cum because it's a flavor and texture that you only get to enjoy when someone else is in the middle of losing their mind and feeling intense pleasure. In a sense, I feel anxiety in the moments before a guy cums because you know this is what you've been waiting for, he obviously wants to do it, I'm usually close to cumming myself and trying to hold off while waiting, so I feel anxious waiting for it. When he does though, nothing feels more relieving than feeling his warm salty sperm land in my mouth. It instantly comforts me and makes me feel safe. I'll often get the shivers as I take his load, just thinking about where I am and what I'm doing: I'm making a guy's penis feel so good and each of his moans/feelings of pleasure was making his balls produce some cum little by little that's just for me. It's like, all of the nice things I did for him and made him feel in the last 20 minutes, he's now going to feel all of that at once as he cums, and at the same time he feels this, I get to feel all of that hard work and sexual energy when I eat his warm jizz

if i fuck my wife...want to less and less. ...I dont want to eat mine..i'd rather suck some dick an eat the load. I started off just sucking not swallowing now--10-15 years later- I'll always eat his cum because I love the taste!

Quote Originally Posted by hotbiguy1955 View Post
    I started by jacking off as a teenager and cuming into my hand and licking it up. I really love the taste of hot cum right from the cock. The only problem I have had is that most of the guys I have sucked want to drive their cock deep into my mouth when they cum and shoot their load down my throat. I always tell my men to let me know when they are ready to cum and I move their cock to the front of my mouth and finish them off using my tongue. I love to swish the cum around my mouth for several minutes before I swallow it down. If I don't have a cock to suck for the cum I fuck my wife and then lick my cum from her pussy or have her sit over my face and I get every drop. CUM RULES!

Wish you were closed would love to suck you dry when I'm with a guy I can't get enough of his cum

I got hooked after my first guy I just love it whgwhgen I'm with a guy I can't get enough

Any time someone is going to suck me, I make sure they know that if they don't want to swallow my cum, I'll take it back. Sometimes they give it back to me because they know how much I love it, even though they love it as much as I do. Nice.

i love the taste! like to lick it off my fingers after i cum, love when a guy cum into my mouth and the best is when i lick it out of my wife pussy

Love the taste of cum, can't eat enough. Plus, sucking cocks to get the cum turns me on.

Love cum. No doubt about it. But not crazy about smoker cum...I can taste their smokes in it.

I have to admit, the first few times, I just thought it was ok. But the more I got into giving head, the more I looked forward to the taste and smell. For me it was an acquired taste...

I've loved the taste from the first load I swallowed> so far I have not had a bad experience swallowing a load that did not taste right.

I didnt swallow my first load of cum until the fifth guy I was with. The first three I stopped sucking when they came and let them shoot on my chest, and the fourth guy came in my ass as I took him in my ass for the first time ever. Afterwards he sucked me and swallowed my cum. That got me curious about swallowing.

The next guy came in my mouth because I had no idea he was about to cum...he just started to fill my mouth. I honestly thought he was pissing in my mouth and I started getting mad, then I paid attention and realized he was mid-orgasm. I started swallowing all he gave me and havent looked back since!

Quote Originally Posted by jamiehue View Post
    Yes but only with guys that eat healthy foods (fruits veggies) the taco bell types they taste like ....taco bell!! yeech. picky one am i.
    I am a vegan and I'm sure you would love my thick creamy white hot cum..

I love thick creamy cum the thicker the better..
    I love having a guy shoot his hot load all over my cock then using it has a lube and jerking myself off feeling his hot cum all over my hard cock and squeezing between my fingers..
    I also like them shooting their creamy cum over my stomach, I love to massage it in and filling my belly button..
    But my favourite is to bring them to an uncontrollable orgasm with their hard throbbing cock head between my lips and feeling their thick white creamy cum fill my mouth.. I swish it around and swallow it a little at a time...
    Yes I love cum.

bump this

Quote Originally Posted by Bisexual Explorer View Post
    Wow what a great post! Getting a mouthful of cum after sucking is the reward of a great desert after a great steak dinner. I love the feel of cum in my mouth and I have never had any that wasn't just plain delicious. Eating my male partners' cum mixed with pussy juice is one of the great delicacies. It's even better when the woman comes when I am eating her cum filled pussy. And, snowballing, what can I say??
    For those of you who haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing.
    g
    You are a lucky man to have enjoyed cream pies. I would so love to lick my gf immediately after she's been fucked...and if she would cum while I feast, I'd be so appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by biguyexp View Post
    I swallowed lots of cum this weekend. I'm definitely enjoying it more and finding it less strange every time I do it. I licked my wife's boyfriend's cum off her chest & face and from in her pussy. I didn't get directly from the source this time though.
    I have incredible orgasms from fantasizing about licking another man's cum from my gf's nipples. I'd savor a big load of thick cream covering her nipples and breasts while she rides my ever stiffening cock.

I am not sure I love the taste of cum. But as I taste more of it I love what it represents, that I am eating cum. I hope to get to the point that I just love the taste for itself too.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Salty comes to mind when eating cum if you're into sweets you probable won't like eating cum and much as those whom like eating escargot? LOL. JUST SAYING.

To be honest I did not like the taste or consistency of my friend’s cum.
    But after a few blowjobs I got used to it and really enjoy it now.

I like to taste cum because of the sex act associated with it. I don't find the taste of it objectionable, but it's more of an extreme turn on than a culinary delight. I'll keep sucking till the cummer takes his cock away from me.

The first blowjobs I got were from a woman who always swallowed. I've always felt swallowing was part of a BJ. Who likes pulling out to cum? How many kids have been conceived because a man couldn't bring himself to pull out like he promised?

Oh, and that woman enjoyed it except for missing out on her pussy getting a long hard fuck'n.