Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Love the taste of cum

Yes, I totally love it! Especially a huge load while I hold on to his balls.

I've only tasted my own cum, since I haven't peeked out of the closet very far yet. When I was a young man I shot a load over a dish of ice cream and saved it in the refrigerator until I was ready to jerk off again. The cum stayed fresh and tasty, and made a great topping for the ice cream. When I got older it was fun to shoot a load into a glass of clear apple juice and see the strands of cum connecting several globules that were spread through the juice from the bottom to the top of the glass. I would strain the juice against the roof of my mouth to catch the cum and savor it as I swallowed the liquid. Now, I live with the hope to someday meet the man who will face fuck me and fill my mouth with his cum so I can hold it in my mouth and maybe get to share it with him in a long kiss.

So far the only cum I have tasted is my own, and over time I grew to love the taste. Most of the time when I am j/o I lick my own cum off of my hand. I have to yet taste another guys cum.

My parents sent me away to a Military style boarding school. It covered grade school through 8th grade. The sleeping arrangements were a dorm style with about 20 bunk beds per room. I was on a top bunk and within a week of being there I became the target of one of the other students. There was an 8th grader in our room and he had reached puberty and I saw him in the showers with a rather good size cock for his age. He had one of the lower bunks and what he would do is put a blanket under the top bunk mattress to create a curtain all around him. I used to see one or another of the boys slipping into his bed for whatever was going on. He eventually noticed me and asked if I would visit him one night.

So I got under the blanket and lye down next to him. He started with small talk and eventually asked if I would give him a blow job. I had never done it before, but gave it a try. His was not circumcised so that was a bit strange to me and he had to be 6” or so, but I could fit it in my mouth. I knew what cum was, but did not know what to expect. He eventually warned me it was coming and I jacked him off until he shot all over my hand and onto his chest. He wiped it off with some sort of rag he had stashed. He thanked me and asked if I’d come back the next night. Since he was an 8th grader, being with him made me feel more important, so I showed up the next night. The same routine went on for a week or so and then he said that having his cum shooting onto his chest was a bit messy and he asked if I would be willing to swallow it. I again didn’t know what to expect but tried my best. He warned me it was coming and ended up in my hair and face and all over the place. He laughed. The next night I did a little better and got a good taste, It was a bit salty, but not bad. So, eventually I would swallow instantly for every squirt he gave me and never missed a drop. I would then carefully lick every inch of his cock and his balls to make sure he was totally clean. That was my routine for that whole school year and I fell in love with cum in my mouth and would always swallow it . . . wish I could go back

I am into those that like the taste and taking it in their mouth. Its nice to feed someone with that desire.

I used to jack off and wanted to swallow my own cum at the end but every time I would cum, no matter how horny I was, thinking about eating my own sauce I lost the nerve. So I decided one day that no matter what I was going to eat my cum and as I climaxed and again lost the desire, I put my hand to my mouth and licked it off. Part of me said no, but the better part said don't waste that and after a few times of doing it, something clicked or popped And I have swallowed my cum every time I jack off now. I jack off a lot and have eaten a ton of my own cum. I want to suck others cocks so I can feed the beast I have created. A cum monster if you will. I have even found myself wanting to jack off just so I can eat my cum.

I like a guy to shoot on my face but I love the taste to much and as he starts to shoot cant help but put the cock in my mouth and swallow it all down. Also love licking cum out of a pussy both my own or another mans.

Have always eat my own cum & swallowed my partner's. Was taught early not to waste a drop. i have never missed opportunty to eat out my cumm from pussy.
    I actually just shot my 1st load this morning in my coffee. Try that. yumm

I sucked my first cock and swallowed when I was fifteen. Loved it so much I went home and jacked off right into my mouth. I never let a drop go to waste. Just love it.

I've had sex with both men and women and experienced just about everything two people could do to each other... to a degree, What I have enjoyed the most and got turned on more than anything else is the mind bending euphorical sexual satisfaction of the sensation of another man filling up your mouth with cum while he's moaning with ecstasy.

If I had started sucking cock in my teenage or early 20's I don't think I would have gotten married. As much as women think their pussy rules... ain't so. Just about all sex between two people end with the man shooting his load.

I am very fortunate as i have many friends who are married and think as i do, I started swallowing cum in collage and never stopped. Whether my buds are tasting me or i tasting them, if God made anything better he kept it to himself. My very regular suck bud has the best though, perhaps its his diet but its awesome. He feeds me his wonderful cum at least twice a week.

I have sucked a cock before but was not able to get him off. I have yet eaten my own cum out of my ex wife, tasted my own cum on my gf's lips and mouth, and have licked my own cum off of hand after jacking off. I have not tasted another mans cum, but hopefully that will change soon.

mmm, mmm good! Mine and her's...oh yeah. I haven't tasted his, yet...
    CUM IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!
    Stay thirsty m'friend

mmm, mmm good! Mine and her's...oh yeah. I haven't tasted his, yet...
    CUM IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!
    Stay thirsty m'friend

If I told you this was written in cum, would you lick the screen?

do deep throat as your lover begins to climax. Then allow the cum to go down your throat softly and sweetly!
    Last edited by 69luvr; Sep 28, 2012 at 3:55 PM. Reason: spelling

cumluvr 2 : what a lucky guy! wow. got me excited reading of your triumphs!!
    Last edited by 69luvr; Sep 28, 2012 at 3:56 PM.

i've always preferred to trap the cum on top of his cock and then stroke it up and down covering the shaft and then clean it off with slow tongue swishing sucks.

Angry Re: Love the taste of cum

OH HELL YEA, LOVR TO SNOWBALL AND SHARE....MORE
    PETE

mmmm, Just had a recently bi curious male over for a visit and a sucking, after dropping his trousers and pants revealing a lovely just the right size cock for my mouth, the ecstasy of feeling him get bigger and stiffer in my mouth was delightful , long slow sucks and up and down his length, until he came with a warm ejaculation og hot sweet cream in my mouth and slowly going down my throat,,,,
    hopefully we will meet again, as he went away with a very big pleasing smile on his face.....

Oh my God, i do the same thing. If its been more than a week without my buds cum, i suck my cum out of my wifes pussy. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotbiguy1955 View Post
    I started by jacking off as a teenager and cuming into my hand and licking it up. I really love the taste of hot cum right from the cock. The only problem I have had is that most of the guys I have sucked want to drive their cock deep into my mouth when they cum and shoot their load down my throat. I always tell my men to let me know when they are ready to cum and I move their cock to the front of my mouth and finish them off using my tongue. I love to swish the cum around my mouth for several minutes before I swallow it down. If I don't have a cock to suck for the cum I fuck my wife and then lick my cum from her pussy or have her sit over my face and I get every drop. CUM RULES!

Does she like DVP? Two loads in her at once would be hot, esp if we're all licking each other clean after!

Quote Originally Posted by jcuck View Post
    I am used to eating my gf out after she has been with other males..Love the high I get out of it knowing another cock has been in there and shooting his load and both of their cums mixed..This has become the highlight of sharing her with others..Especcially love it when she has me cleaning her with her lover watching.

I also love cum. I love it in my mouth or on my face. I also love to lick the cum off my wife's face after she gets a facial. My favorite is licking the cum out of her pussy or ass.

I eat my own when I jerk off, love it, sometimes I cum on my food then eat it. I would love to drink a tall glass of fresh cum, be filmed doing it and post it everywhere.

I currently have two suck buddies, and one has been here Monday and Tuesday night. He likes being edged until he cannot stand it anymore, then delivers a huge load to my waiting and expectant mouth. The other can cum three times in 30 minutes, he is just awesome. Have a possible third lined up. The edger is single. ;-)

Anyhow, for taste, especially when enjoying your own, i highly recommend you add pineapple juice to your fluid intake every day. You will notice the difference almost immediately. Do it every day, just gets better and better. Smoking makes the taste worse, as does too much alcohol and coffee, makes it bitter.

0h yes it the best it's like a drug

"I used to jack off and wanted to swallow my own cum at the end but every time I would cum, no matter how horny I was, thinking about eating my own sauce I lost the nerve. So I decided one day that no matter what I was going to eat my cum and as I climaxed and again lost the desire, I put my hand to my mouth and licked it off. Part of me said no, but the better part said don't waste that and after a few times of doing it, something clicked or popped And I have swallowed my cum every time I jack off now. I jack off a lot and have eaten a ton of my own cum. I want to suck others cocks so I can feed the beast I have created. A cum monster if you will. I have even found myself wanting to jack off just so I can eat my cum."

That's me. It wasn't until I was divorced in my 50's that a woman with whom I played phone sex insisted that I eat my cum. Always before after orgasm I lost the desire. Now when I JO I always eat my own. When my wife blows me she snowballs. When she jacks me she feeds me and of course I've eaten it from her pussy. Oh how I love my cum and wish I could suck myself! Instead I joined this site wanting to find a bi married guy to suck and drink his cream. Seriously!

I think I am addicted to cum.If I dont get a hot load about once a month I just get nuts.Over the years I must have swallowed a couple of qt.

i love it! I normally make my wife give me a snowball. yum.. would love to have multiple loads if I could. my fantasy is to have a MMF with my wife and eat an anal creampie from her ass

Enjoyed a very nice session with a regular buddy who has a real nice, very thick cock. I lick, stroke, suck and slurp and blow him for quite a while, including enjoying his balls in my mouth as he is wet and slippery with all my saliva, then he loves to throat fuck me as I sit in my easy chair and when the climax approaches, I tilt my head back and open wide for him to shoot deep down my throat. Yesterday I had to gulp down twice to finish him off and then always enjoy it when his still erect cock languishes in my mouth as I gently clean him off.

my goodness reading all this make me so horny. My wife is out right now fucking her boyfriend. Can't wait for her to come home