Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Love the taste of cum

I love this thread, I had sucked cock as a teen, loved it then.

Now I am back to m2m and I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and then the feeling of him cumming in my mouth, I swallow it all.

Hmmm, now I'm horny, anyone want to shoot a hot load down my throat?

Quote Originally Posted by IanGray View Post
    God this is so horny, i would love a guy to cum in my mouth then kiss him with his cum in my mouth ( a long lingering kiss of course)
    I thought your repsonse was also very horny. I almost came just reading this. Your idea is a fantasy of mine that I hope to fulfiil soon!

Add me to the list who love cum. When I suck on a man's flesh, it gives me great pleasure when he cums and I swallow it all. No gagging..no bad taste to me. Just pleasure in knowing that I was able to make him cum and swallow it all.

I do not "Love the taste of CUM", I love to have it (CUM) shot all over my face (Cum Facial). Anyone else "Love CUM Facials"??? Male or female, please let me know.

the very fist time i was hooked

Smile Re: Love the taste of cum

My first time like most HOOKED! to me draining them is it! & watching them scrum as u finish drives me crazy, knowing i brought him to that point LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by newyorker View Post
    I also love the taste of cum but as yet I have not swallowed. Don't know why.
    I like it in my mouth and like to lick it off a nice clean cock. But just can't swallow. Any help would be great.
    The only advice I can give is based on my own experiences. And for those who have read my posts through the years, I've already commented my feelings on other topics relating to cum...and yes, I love to swallow it. My very first experience with cum was not good at all. It was with a friend that I use to get together with all the time when we were teens and we'd suck each other all the time but neither of us had ever cum in each other's mouths....until one day when he decided to let it go which turned me on at the time until I realized he'd cum in my mouth. I thought it was most foul; couldn't stand it and spit it all out telling him never to do it again.
    Anyhow, as the years went by, I still didn't care for it...I loved to suck but couldn't stomach the cum. And then of course I thought to myself that maybe I should try again since I'd had others swallow mine and knew how great it felt to not have someone move away as you're cumming and let it go into that warm wet waiting mouth...from that, I knew it was time to give it a go. And as a result, everything changed for me...it was now all about the intensity of the moment and how everything leading to that moment was a major turn on...the spasms, the precum, the shaft hardening with their response to the sucking and then the final moment when you know they've reached that point and how the entire shaft and head seem to swell to an even more intense hardness....I think it's the passion that's there and the taste doesn't interfere with anything; in fact, it adds to the moment. Yes, there are various tastes with cum, but even those that don't taste as nice don't seem bad when you're really into it all.
    Though it's not for me, I don't understand how anyone can do the drinking out of a glass when someone cums in it or cold cum.....no thanks....
    I want it right when it's happening; hot and vital in the moment of passion; either directly out of the cock or out of a nice lovely wet pussy...I would say this is how to enjoy the taste; at least it works for me.

I have swallowed my cum once after I had fucked myself with my wifes dildo.I sure would love to have the real thing but don't know anyone who I can do it with .I guess it will have to stay a fantacy.I have thought about cumming in my wifes Pussy and licking it clean but haven't yet.I guess I don't want her to think I'm weird.My wife doesn't know this side of me and I cant get myself to tell her.Iwant to losr her.Oh yeah I to love the taste of it.
    Last edited by bijmart1; Jun 1, 2011 at 2:48 PM.

I have not tasted another mans cum but have often times licked my cum from my wife's pussy and loved it. There is nothing better than to cum inside a woman, then eat her till she cums. For those who have a fascination with cum eating I found the following site which is very hot: http://cumcuriousmen.com/video/category/Men_Tasting_Cum

My wife has been off the pill for the longest time. She just got a new prescription and we talked today about the first thing I want to do...cum in her pussy and clean up after myself. Of course, a nice long kiss afterwards as well. It makes me hard as a rock just thinking about it.

Tasted my own first. Have tasted others cum now and love it!!!!

Yes!..absolutely love it!...love the hot spurts in my mouth!

It is not the cum tast I like but the feeling of giving the plesure most.

Why do i love the taste of my own cum and im straight i can drink my cum all day for some reason me and my gf live cumsapping our cum now every day we do it and i eat her creampies and im not sure if its gay to like my own cum off my gfs pussy , ffs i sucked a gallon of cum out of her ass yesterday and we both took half and swallow and cumswaped for a while and she fucks me hard with a strap on while im sleeping and i cum on her hair and today her sister is gunna help me eat her little sister creampie then cum swap anyone in sask wanna join and fuck our holes hard

Have you ever self facial and ate your own cum you got to try ot just lay on your back were your ass is all the way up an bust a huge load in your mouth an swallow

First to Cumlover1,Yes I have swallowed my own loan many times and may have some tonight

To the original post...I do luv the taste of cum,and my very first time was scarey and awkward,but after I had finished swallowing my first load of Hot,Creamy cum I knew it was right and something I wanted again...CUM GOOD!!!

Tasted cum for first time at 14. He was my cousin. Since then I have tasted cum from more than a dozen men and fom me more times than I can count. Probably going to taste my own tonight...cheers

For me, it depends on the guy and it is an acquired taste. I always used to taste my own, licking it off my wife or girlfriends tits, cleaning up her pussy and shooting it all on my chest and lips. When I started sucking cocks, I would take it in my mouth but usually spit. Once I was throating a guy and he shot when I had him deep and I had no choice in swallowing but was surprised it felt good and tasted just fine. Most recently I really enjoyed a new man friend, taking all his cum, showing him the load in my mouth and slurping it all down like a good man should. He was hot, muscular and tan like me and I cleaned him up with my mouth and tongue to continue the afterglow. He now knows he is in for a treat from me every time.

I've always wanted to experience a Coronal Mass Ejaculation (CME)

IanGray states "your post is so horny!"...but I say "your post is so corny!" ...e.g. "..a load of cum the size of Texas." REALLY !!!

Smile Re: Love the taste of cum

Had snowballs 4 times this week.
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

I tasted my cum after eating it off one g/f. Ever since I love the eat it. I am looking forwad to sucking my first cock and tasting another guy's cum.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGray View Post
    Tasting cum was at fist strange. Now I love it.

anyone else feel the same?
    I am exactly like you! I crave it! its what I want most!

I too enjoy the taste of cum direct from the tap particlrly if the quantity is sufficient and it is nice and sweet. Sucking from a just fucked woman cabe good too.

Thats how I started my journey, giving myself a facial.

Have tasted my own cum a few times. bit frightened of swallowing others thinking might catch something......

I am used to eating my gf out after she has been with other males..Love the high I get out of it knowing another cock has been in there and shooting his load and both of their cums mixed..This has become the highlight of sharing her with others..Especcially love it when she has me cleaning her with her lover watching.

Only tasted my own,( at least since age 13). I really love the taste, but I still feel really embarrassed after I actually come; all though I can now savor and swallow all of it now; (that has taken a while!)

I can't figure out how people can suck and not luv the taste of it. Whether i'm sucking my buds cock or jacking, i always eat it up.

I, like most, first tasted my own. I thought is was a strange taste, not bad, but nothing special. My first time of tasting someone else's I found that it was very similar to mine. Through the years, I have noticed different tastes, some sweeter than others. The one that really sticks out in my mind was a younger (28 year old) guy. His had a bitter taste, not enjoyable at all!!!