Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Love the taste of cum

Tasting cum was at fist strange. Now I love it.

anyone else feel the same?

Re: Love the taste of cum

yes, I start to crave the taste if I go too long without sucking dick.

It was how I learned to accept my bisexuality...I couldn't be straight and want this taste.

Love, Love, Love the taste of some warm cum! I also start to crave a good hot load after going awhile without it!
    Live and let live for love and happiness are yours to give.

It must be the tastiest meal i've had and sure turns me on.

AS A UNCUT TOP.I LOVE TO FEED MEN AND WOMEN MY COCK.IT TURNS ME ON WHEN I GIVE THEM MY WARM,THICK,CREAMY CUM.AND FEEL THEIR LIPS ON MY POUNDING SHAFT

I also love the taste of cum but as yet I have not swallowed. Don't know why.
    I like it in my mouth and like to lick it off a nice clean cock. But just can't swallow. Any help would be great.

love getting a guy to cum but the taste of the last guy was so bitter it made me gag. Others were great.

wow - love that this is a topic! Yes, I too love the taste of cum. For me there's nothing better than to feel a man shoot his load in my mouth while I'm sucking him.

I like to take his cock deep and let him shoot his load of cum in the back of my mouth and swallow it down. I keep sucking until he is limp and I have the last drop.

Thumbs up Re: Love the taste of cum

I started by jacking off as a teenager and cuming into my hand and licking it up. I really love the taste of hot cum right from the cock. The only problem I have had is that most of the guys I have sucked want to drive their cock deep into my mouth when they cum and shoot their load down my throat. I always tell my men to let me know when they are ready to cum and I move their cock to the front of my mouth and finish them off using my tongue. I love to swish the cum around my mouth for several minutes before I swallow it down. If I don't have a cock to suck for the cum I fuck my wife and then lick my cum from her pussy or have her sit over my face and I get every drop. CUM RULES!

It's been a while for me, but yah, I like the taste of it.

Love cum swappin, really love coming on my girlfriends mouth so we can both share a yummy treat... Gets me so hot. Cleaning sweet cum from her pussy is great can't wait for a hot bi guy to hose our waiting mouths with his warm load.
    Last edited by dbltrbl69; Apr 29, 2011 at 4:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbiguy1955 View Post
    I started by jacking off as a teenager and cuming into my hand and licking it up. I really love the taste of hot cum right from the cock. The only problem I have had is that most of the guys I have sucked want to drive their cock deep into my mouth when they cum and shoot their load down my throat. I always tell my men to let me know when they are ready to cum and I move their cock to the front of my mouth and finish them off using my tongue. I love to swish the cum around my mouth for several minutes before I swallow it down. If I don't have a cock to suck for the cum I fuck my wife and then lick my cum from her pussy or have her sit over my face and I get every drop. CUM RULES!
    God this is so horny, i would love a guy to cum in my mouth then kiss him with his cum in my mouth ( a long lingering kiss of course)

Quote Originally Posted by torpedoman View Post
    love getting a guy to cum but the taste of the last guy was so bitter it made me gag. Others were great.
    You know, if he's a regular, pineapple juice will solve that problem

I've only tasted my own. It's ok but kinda dries my throat out(??). Love it when i'm eating out a cum filled pussy. Pre-cum on the other hand, LOVE IT ALL! Mine and those I have sucked. Love to spread it on wifes lips and share it. Aynone else have a similar opinion??

like many others in this posting, I started out as a teenager swapping cum with my neighbor of the same age. As I grew older I got away from the pleasure. But now I am cumming back to the enjoyment. It is good to eat cum either from a well fucked pussy or by direct injection from a hard cock shooting cum in my mouth. Like both.

I've only tasted my own cum but I'm absolutely dying to try another guys hot thick load of cum in my mouth. I wanna taste it and swish it around. And actually I've never sucked dick b4 but would love to suck multiple dicks and taste several hot loads. Anybody out there wanna help me with this fantasy? Lemme know

I am not sure....never had it and am nervous to try

I love the taste of a man's cum. I like to swish it around in my mouth and savor the texture and taste of a guy's cum before I swallow it. And like an earlier post I too like to keep my lips wrapped around a guy's cock until he goes limp in my mouth.

I haven't had a lot of experience, but I've always let guys cum on my face and then started enjoying them cumming in my mouth. Been seeing a guy for a while with a lovely cock. First time he shot a big load on my face. Then the second time in my mouth. The third time he was straddling me as i sucked his lovely cock and he started masturbating to cum. He shot his load in my open mouth and I just swallowed all of it. Now when we get together I can't wait to make him cum and taste it. I enjoy getting between his legs and making him cum and then licking it off his cock. That really drives him crazy (and me too, just love it).

Quote Originally Posted by bendover2 View Post
    I am not sure....never had it and am nervous to try
    I wish I could relive my first blow job. I was so nervous, I was actually shaking when I took his cock into my hands, but my nervousness is really what got me off and fueled my desire to go through with this. It was so exciting. For the rest of my life, I'll always remember the very first time I licked a hard shaft and how my friend responded when I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. I thought to myself, my God, what am I about to do, but the moment I slipped his cock through my lips and took him deep into my mouth, I knew that was exactly where I wanted to be. I also knew that he would eventually want to cum and unbeknownst to him at the time, I so wanted him to. I gave it my best and after only a few minutes of slow-sucking his thick shaft and deep throating him as far as I could, his whole body tensed up and then began to jerk. I knew this was the moment I had been wanting for so long and I had not come all this way to chicken-out now. I tightened my fingers around his shaft and jacked him off while sucking harder on him and he quickly unleashed a load of cum the size of Texas into my mouth. By this time, my nervousness had been replaced with pure ecstacy and I was so high on the moment, I sucked and swallowed his cum as quickly as it left his body. Yeah, it tasted a little bitter, but I didn't give it a second thought and just kept sucking until his cock grew limp and became too sensitive for me to continue. Since that night, I've always envisioned myself sucking cum from a cock like it was a fully-charged fire hose. Absolutely no regrets!

Quote Originally Posted by frontierman2011 View Post
    I wish I could relive my first blow job. I was so nervous, I was actually shaking when I took his cock into my hands, but my nervousness is really what got me off and fueled my desire to go through with this. It was so exciting. For the rest of my life, I'll always remember the very first time I licked a hard shaft and how my friend responded when I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. I thought to myself, my God, what am I about to do, but the moment I slipped his cock through my lips and took him deep into my mouth, I knew that was exactly where I wanted to be. I also knew that he would eventually want to cum and unbeknownst to him at the time, I so wanted him to. I gave it my best and after only a few minutes of slow-sucking his thick shaft and deep throating him as far as I could, his whole body tensed up and then began to jerk. I knew this was the moment I had been wanting for so long and I had not come all this way to chicken-out now. I tightened my fingers around his shaft and jacked him off while sucking harder on him and he quickly unleashed a load of cum the size of Texas into my mouth. By this time, my nervousness had been replaced with pure ecstacy and I was so high on the moment, I sucked and swallowed his cum as quickly as it left his body. Yeah, it tasted a little bitter, but I didn't give it a second thought and just kept sucking until his cock grew limp and became too sensitive for me to continue. Since that night, I've always envisioned myself sucking cum from a cock like it was a fully-charged fire hose. Absolutely no regrets!
    your post is so horny!

Wow what a great post! Getting a mouthful of cum after sucking is the reward of a great desert after a great steak dinner. I love the feel of cum in my mouth and I have never had any that wasn't just plain delicious. Eating my male partners' cum mixed with pussy juice is one of the great delicacies. It's even better when the woman comes when I am eating her cum filled pussy. And, snowballing, what can I say??
    For those of you who haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing.
    g

Thumbs up Re: Love the taste of cum

Nothing like a nice hot load of cum in your mouth. Actually love it and can take a lot.

my first and only to this point was last summer. It was great! He was so hard and I had him so hot I just let him pop in my mouth. Ahh god he tasted good. I never thought I could do it but now I want more............

I too love the taste of a hot load of creamy white hot cum shooting in my mouth, on my tongue, and down my throat. Some guys taste better but I love any load. From the time I was I teen to now, cum is what I love most. Now I have to wait a couple more days till my next load of cum. MMMMMM

It just gets better and better. The best is when you have your finger deep in his ass while he cums in your mouth feeling his hole squeezing your finger when he cums is as good as it gets.

Yes but only with guys that eat healthy foods (fruits veggies) the taco bell types they taste like ....taco bell!! yeech. picky one am i.

Quote Originally Posted by dbltrbl69 View Post
    Love cum swappin, really love coming on my girlfriends mouth so we can both share a yummy treat... Gets me so hot. Cleaning sweet cum from her pussy is great can't wait for a hot bi guy to hose our waiting mouths with his warm load.
    cum kissing is absolutely great!

I love the taste and the texture of cum precisely because it IS cum!! I love swallowing a mouthful of cum because I love BEING a cocksucker!!