Register

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hey guys, I'm new here and wanted to say hello before I started checking out the web site. A friend of mine on yahoo chat directed me this way....looks like a pretty cool web site!
    B

Re: Hello

Hi Blue Duck, and welcome to the site!

We have a fair assortment of ducks here, and a nice number of Blues as well, so you should fit right in.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Welcome, Blue...pull up and chair and sit down...tell us about yourself. You can expect all kinds of folks...some interesting, some nice, and maybe some not so nice. Enjoy yourself, read previous posts, join in. Some members may get on your nerves...don't let 'em get to you.

ducking nice to meet ya, duck

the site and the members are a pretty good bunch, cos birds of a feather tend to flock together, so they say..... part of the reason I come here to roost...lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

lol And LDD is such a cute little flocker.....Oh Chit, did I say that wif my outside voice????? lol Muah to Dd and LDD.
    Welcome Blue Duck.
    Silly Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Giggles and muahs back to my favorite pussy before welcoming our new member.

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself here, there are lots of great threads and interesting viewpoints from around the world
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Thanks for the "welcome" guys!