Register

View Poll Results: Do you wear panties?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do you have a straight woman in your life who is aware of your panty kink?

12 30.77%
  • When did you start wear panties?

7 17.95%
  • What type of panty boy are you? Sissy? Slut? Other?

11 28.21%
  • What is your favorite panty color/style?

9 23.08%

Straight woman with a kink for boys in panties/lingerie

I`m researching an online "panty slut"/crossdressing-related business and I`d like your opinion on my ideas (panty/lingerie store (with male models), transformation services, panty/dressup parties, blog, agony aunt, etc).

I`m hopeful there is a market out there among the crossdressing/transgender community -- I`ve also noticed that not many straight women are involved in this lifestyle and figure that should work in my favor. Ideally, I`d like to transition into this lifestyle fulltime.

If you are interested and would like to be added to my mailing list, please do not hesitate to let me know (redlotusboudoir@gmail.com; @redlotusboudoir at Twitter; http://redlotusboudoir.blogspot.com/). Iif you don`t mind, I`d like to ask you to help me with some market research -- likes/dislikes/fantasies/color/style/etc.

I`m always interested in xdressing boys; even better if you are a panty boy.

Hope you are enjoying the day.

Kisses,
    Red Lotus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled22.jpg  
    Last edited by RedLotus; Apr 11, 2011 at 9:49 PM. Reason: typos

Re: Straight woman with a kink for boys in panties/lingerie

I'm a straight woman but my bisexual mate does not wear panties or anything, but if he did I wouldn't have a problem with it. The thing I'm noticing is your poll is invalid, it's not really a poll it's a way of asking questions with no way for people to answer. And to be honest it smacks of advertising to me for your store.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Dear DuckiesDarling,

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, this is not a poll. I'm new to the site and don't know how to disable the setting.

My apologies if you are offended by my forum post -- as it states, I am doing research for my future store -- I have a genuine interest in panty boys -- my boyfriend is so hot in his.

Hope you are enjoying your day.

Kisses, RL

Since first visiting this site, have always felt Drew handles advertisement. His site after all. I know there have been a few posts discussing toys, with links. From what I gathered those posts were done with Drew's consent. I am not saying you can not advertise here, merely that it seems unprecedented. Most of us are here to relax, avoid commercials.
    Last edited by void(); Apr 12, 2011 at 4:14 AM. Reason: Missed a few letters prior to coffee infusion.

I wear panties 24/7 and love it very much. i would love to be one of your modles, wearing panties, bras, slips, dresses, lingerie all of it. that is something that i have always wanted to do.

i also love love wearing plastic panties & plastic bras too. it all is a very huge turn on for me and turely enjoy it. also love being a sissy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 137.jpg   069.jpg   097.jpg  

This is advertising no matter who how or where you wear your undies!

A side note to this post: If you don't look good in your own genders underwear, for goodness sakes don't wear the others!