Register

What's your state of mind like when you feel the urge to swallow cum?

I definitely consider myself bisexual and there's plenty of times where sucking a dick just doesn't seem that appealing. However, there are those times (Usually when I just get back from the gym) where my testosterone is flowing and I really feel horny and want to feel a load spurting in my mouth. I just find it crazy that there are times when I could care less and times where I'm so desperate for the experience. Describe the state of mind that you're in and what you're thinking about when you're horny and in the mood to swallow a load.

Re: What's your state of mind like when you feel the urge to swallow cum?

Thinking about the last person who I was with. In this instance its Stan, a fantastic guy who I've had the pleasure (PLEASURE) to share some time with.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    I definitely consider myself bisexual and there's plenty of times where sucking a dick just doesn't seem that appealing. However, there are those times (Usually when I just get back from the gym) where my testosterone is flowing and I really feel horny and want to feel a load spurting in my mouth. I just find it crazy that there are times when I could care less and times where I'm so desperate for the experience. Describe the state of mind that you're in and what you're thinking about when you're horny and in the mood to swallow a load.
    …wow…that’s a tuffy…when I’m presented with a dick to suck there is excitement…desire…lust…& while I’m sucking & I know the guys getting close there is the craving…the anticipation…no two mouth’s full of cum taste the same so there’s the unknown…will he blow with power?...will it spew out in big gobs?...small spurts?...oooze/…will it taste bitter?...how will it smell?...i think you get the idea…

State of mind for me is always the same. It is the way the guy I am with acts. If he is too excited and trying to ram it down my throat, that really turns me off. The guy I am seeing is not like that, so it's really pleasurable to feel him start pulsing, catch it and swallow it. I love how his cock twitches like crazy after he cums. I like slow and easy, not frantic and sweaty. That is what makes the difference.