Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: left me sore

Angry left me sore

after thinking about it for a while i let the guy with the 8 inch thick mushroom head dick top me after his wife topped me with a 7 inch strapon i told him okay i would try it this one time and to go easy well it did felt pretty good but i wont do it again because i have had a sore ass for about 3 days now

Re: left me sore

the soreness will fade the more times you do it

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    after thinking about it for a while i let the guy with the 8 inch thick mushroom head dick top me after his wife topped me with a 7 inch strapon i told him okay i would try it this one time and to go easy well it did felt pretty good but i wont do it again because i have had a sore ass for about 3 days now
    I hope my lover never decides it is necessary for me to do the same. He is 9+ inches and thick. I would be happy if I did not bleed for more than a week after that.
    JEM

Wink Re: left me sore

i did not bleed and he went easy on me and did not tear me but that big dick sure have left me sore

So was it worth it? Did it feel good, or just gave you a sore ass? any hemrhoids yet?

Wink Re: left me sore

yeah it was worth it and it did feel good and no real damage to my hole did not get any roids from it just left me sore

Doing anal with someone that you care about is a very enjoyable experience. It isn't something that I would do with anyone unless I truly know the person and feel very comfortable. (I don't bareback at all.)

There is a warmness, and a bond feeling that goes with it. I found it enjoyable and would do it again. I like to top as well, but once again - with someone that I know and feel good being with.

Thumbs up Re: left me sore

well i have known these people for about 2 years and it took him this long to get to top my ass and he may get too again in 3 or 4 weeks

Joe, at least you're getting some!! I've been on this site for nearly 5 months & haven't so much as shared a cup of coffee during a let's get acquainted session!! I would very much like to have the opportunity to complain of a sore balloon knot from having been pounded by some hot guy with a thick knobber!!

he used a condom and everthing is better now plus i would know if anything was damaged the only thing that was sore was my anus

Glad you're feeling better!!

you do that to often and you will need to put a whistle in your ass to hear yourself fart

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    yeah it was worth it and it did feel good and no real damage to my hole did not get any roids from it just left me sore
    Now what did I tell you from the start. Boats bowing saying no thank you's required.
    Way to go, Joe

Joe,

Frankly, I'm jealous!

my ass had leakage cus of big dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by miamiuu View Post
    my ass had leakage cus of big dicks.
    Maybe I'll just stick to sucking dick.

well Yeah! A guy that big in that tight lil ass of your IS going to make it sore the first time, Sweetie. Men can pound harder than a woman can...our hips dont move the same way a man's does, and that extra inch means a great deal. Its Going to be sore just like a female virgin is going to be sore(sometimes) with Her first time. :} And with both of them going at you, then No Wonder its a smidge sore in there..lol
    I'm told it gets easier the more you do it, for the tissue "Toughens up" a bit...I hope so for ya.
    Have fun.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

twntexas

I'm sure that now that you've been "broke in", so to speak, you wont be so sore after the next time. Maybe even not at all. And yes, I'm jealous too :-)

yeah i guess i am broke in but my ass is still tight

What position did you try? First few times I tried a dildo that big I was sore.

D

Talking Re: left me sore

well the wife did me doggy with a 7 inch strapon and then he laid on his back and i rode him cowboy style then when i got used to it he did me doggy while she gave me a blow job

By the sound of it, you should have used a lot more lube.

oh we used plenty of lube

There's always room for more lube though

Perhaps a little practice with a dildo when you're alone before the next time so you find the stretching less of a, erm, shock to the system - I'm sure you'll find something to think about to pass the time while doing that

Hope your next session with them leaves you a little less sore and it does get easier the more you stretch your anal muscles.

proably what had me sore was that big mushroom head on the head of his dick it was about 2&3 inchs in diam

LOL.LOL.LOL

I only let guys who are small and thin (like me )do anal theirs no pain
    and it feels very nice

^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)