Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

giving for sure..probably a direct correlation to those that swallow!

i am also one that gets the greatest pleasure from giving. to be on my knees and sucking his cock to the point of orgasm and beyond gives me the thrill that i seek. i enjoy it ever so much more that receiving . i dont know why but that who i am.

My priority is to make my partner cum and preferably more than once.

Making someone else cum is more satisfying.

To me it is all about making who i am playing with cum. I try to make sure they have the best time possible. Nothing like seeing that special smile on there face as they go to sleep in my arms

Normally, I love it when my partner cums first. The one eception to this is something I love doing with men. I get extremely turned on by giving head, and love playing with myself while I'm sucking his hard cock. I really love cum too. So I love jacking off while sucking, then when I cum I stop sucking for a minute, move to where I can shoot a massive load all over his hard cock and balls. Then of course I go back to sucking him off but with my juicey hot load dripping all over him. I love it especially when he cums at just about the time I'm done cleaning/licking/sucking my tastey load off him. It's incredibly erotic, and makes me hard again within just a couple of minutes.

Nice! VERY nice!

Anyone else?

Smile Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

I like to make the person I'm with cum it makes me feel so good. I love the taste of the other persons excitement.

Regarding male partners: I've noticed that over the years, I have converted from being more selfish and wanting to be serviced, to being more interested in pleasing my partners.

Part of that is because of my first lover, who seduced me right after my 14th birthday, only wanted to make me cum. I was so spoiled that I didn't think of anyone else's needs.

The second one wasn't much different, but the third guy was the first person I ever fell in love with. For the first time, I began to want to give as good as I got.

Feminine partners:Again, the first two were not good for several reasons...mostly because of my immaturity. Luckily, my third...and first real girlfriend, was very compatible and we shared a lot of similar desires, as well as being bisexual. With her, I learned to be open, honest and always strive to ensure she enjoyed being with me, as much as I did her.

By that time, I became progressively more interested in my partner's feelings and relationships improved a hundred-fold.
    Last edited by Realist; Mar 24, 2011 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bisexualcocklover View Post
    So...I put this question to everyone...men and women...out here. If you had to choose...what would you say is more satisfying (emotionally as well as physically) for you? Is it to make someone you're having sex with cum...or would it be having someone make you cum?

For me...I find it more satisfying to take control of my lover's orgasm and make him or her cum incredibly hard. To know I'm stimulating someone to the point that they can't help but cum is empowering and even flattering.

What do you all think?
    i want the person who I am with to walk away with weak knees,and need to take a nap

I couldn't have said it better myself! My experience has been quite the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Regarding male partners: I've noticed that over the years, I have converted from being more selfish and wanting to be serviced, to being more interested in pleasing my partners.

Part of that is because of my first lover, who seduced me right after my 14th birthday, only wanted to make me cum. I was so spoiled that I didn't think of anyone else's needs.

The second one wasn't much different, but the third guy was the first person I ever fell in love with. For the first time, I began to want to give as good as I got.

Feminine partners:Again, the first two were not good for several reasons...mostly because of my immaturity. Luckily, my third...and first real girlfriend, was very compatible and we shared a lot of similar desires, as well as being bisexual. With her, I learned to be open, honest and always strive to ensure she enjoyed being with me, as much as I did her.

By that time, I became progressively more interested in my partner's feelings and relationships improved a hundred-fold.

Me too!

a
    Quote Originally Posted by matutum View Post
    i want the person who I am with to walk away with weak knees,and need to take a nap

Oh I definitely prefer giving ..... I rembember a busty , 42 year old bisexual woman riding my dick on her sofa screaming as she came and i was amazed !!! I also rember my fren 21 year old French University female student shaking violently after doggy style .... i remember a really well hung , muscular Polish guy ramming my asshole as i lay on my back..... the look on his face and how he cried out was so flattering ! I love giving orgasms ... giving pleasure is enpowering ....
    but i do love getting a girl kneel before me as i jerk off and squirt on her tits ..... but overall im a giver !
    Last edited by Bibrutas; Mar 26, 2011 at 10:54 AM.

Giving someone an orgasm.

Thumbs up Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibrutas View Post
    Oh I definitely prefer giving ..... I rembember a busty , 42 year old bisexual woman riding my dick on her sofa screaming as she came and i was amazed !!! I also rember my fren 21 year old French University female student shaking violently after doggy style .... i remember a really well hung , muscular Polish guy ramming my asshole as i lay on my back..... the look on his face and how he cried out was so flattering ! I love giving orgasms ... giving pleasure is enpowering ....
    but i do love getting a girl kneel before me as i jerk off and squirt on her tits ..... but overall im a giver !
    NICE!!

Smile Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

Quote Originally Posted by bisexualcocklover View Post
    So...I put this question to everyone...men and women...out here. If you had to choose...what would you say is more satisfying (emotionally as well as physically) for you? Is it to make someone you're having sex with cum...or would it be having someone make you cum?

For me...I find it more satisfying to take control of my lover's orgasm and make him or her cum incredibly hard. To know I'm stimulating someone to the point that they can't help but cum is empowering and even flattering.

What do you all think?
    I would have to agree that feeling is unmatched

It's funny... So many people love the giving side... I have to honestly say both for this reason... Call me selfish in a way, but it's worth it... I love giving first, because I know if the person is the type that goes completely wild when they cum, that's gonna make the receiving portion all the more better. Plus, when I finish getting off, that makes me totally crazed to give back all the more wilder... AND THE CIRCLE GOES ON!!! In the end, everyone's satisfied (or has had a heart attack )... If its 69ing, well then this question is a moot point... Everyone's still satisfied...

I know that when first starting a sexual encounter I am kinda a quick cummer... so I try to please before I get mine... now that being said... I have yet to find a good partner where I live yet and it has been a few years since I have been with a man but I am excited to try again but am afraid I might get used like my last experience with a man.. I got fucked.. he got his... then wasnt in the mood anymore. But I suppose I am a giver first.

I love making my girl cum. Having her pull my lips hard to hers as she reaches her peak is a very satisfying feeling. I enjoy cumming for her and I know she enjoys it (although she doesn't like it when it gets all over her fingers), but watching her explode is an amazing sight.

My biggest turnon is watching my partner cum.

I love the face they make, and the sounds they make. So cool that I can do that for them.

The way I have always approached sex---both with women and now men--is to be, on the one hand--"the aggressor" (if that is the proper term) --or more accurately--be the one who takes charge---then---to submit to the other person and let them "do with me what they will."

I do find it very "hot" to be submissive with another guy and to let him "take me" or something along those lines, but it was also pretty good to let the ladies I have been with "take charge." The only problem with that--is that some ladies do not feel comfortable taking that role and don't seem to have a knack for it. To me--that is really rather sad---a vestige no doubt of society's long held view that women should not in any way be at all "sexually aggressive" and must be these lumps that sit there while the man "ravishes her" or some BS like that---sex must have been rather boring for millions of people for generations!!!!

I do like that give and take aspect to sex and it does for me--make for the best sexual experiences for all involved. We can be thankful that we do live in a time that women are now more free to express their sexual natures---at least hopefully, in most cases!!

By the same token--that when it comes to sex between men and women---as a man--you no longer are expected to always be the one in charge and have to be some kind of sexpert---you can let you lady "ravish" you now!!
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Apr 16, 2011 at 2:58 PM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I love to make my partner cum first,if I cum while doing it ,Kewl,if not I will shortley afterwards.

Jumping on the band wagon, it is always more pleasurable to give another person a tremendous orgasm. I feel that is the key to a healthy and active sex life. If your partner has orgasm they will want to come back for more.
    Charles

Making a partner - male or female - cum is the ultimate. Plus, I don't think there's anything more intimate than having your partner cum in your mouth. I really enjoy that.

It's all about making my partner cum first...I love making females cum multiple times with minimal time in between orgasms. I love edging a male lover...feeling the orgasm coming and then backing down and pumping it back up again! When I finally cum I'm exhausted...I love that!

Never thought about this before but now that I have, I believe making my partner cum is best. I say this because as I thought about it, I realized that very often, when I am making them cum orally, I am so happy, I am close to giggling with happiness.

Please ... let's have both!! At the same time would really be awesome!

I could go months without cumming, as long as I was making someone else cum.

Making each other cum as many times as possible before finally orgasming is the best to me. Give as good as you get the best you can as many times/ways as you can. A faceful of pussy juice & a mouthful of man cum!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...