Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Talking Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

So...I put this question to everyone...men and women...out here. If you had to choose...what would you say is more satisfying (emotionally as well as physically) for you? Is it to make someone you're having sex with cum...or would it be having someone make you cum?

For me...I find it more satisfying to take control of my lover's orgasm and make him or her cum incredibly hard. To know I'm stimulating someone to the point that they can't help but cum is empowering and even flattering.

What do you all think?

Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

Giving. No doubt.

~D~

Damn, I love her.

For me it is making someone cum orally and then us cuming together with penetration!

Giving
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Giving someone an Orgasm is IDEAL for me!

Honestly, when I bring a guy to orgasm with my mouth, I believe I enjoy it probably more than he does, but I'm sure he enjoys it too. I also love bringing women off orally and thoroughly enjoy having a man or woman bring me off. Whether it's individually (him then me), or simultaneously, like in a sixty-nine, really doesn't matter as long as both are satisfied.

well most of the time my boy friend makes me cum a lot , seems like every one i ever go with any more wants me to do all the cumming , i have made others cum by playing with them or them giving me a good pounding up the butt will make them cum , i don't suck any more do to mouth problems tho i want to suck a nice penis again i sorta miss doing that . how ever i don't mind shooting a lode for my boy friend he like every one els loves the taste of my cum
    mudpaws you know you love him

My gf is a squirter so I really love making her cum for me, and I am a swallower for men so really really love making them cum for me!! I love to cum, but it makes me happier to make sure my lover either male or female,gets off in our sexual encounters!!
    Live and let live for love and happiness are yours to give.

Wink Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

I absolutely find it more satisfying to be a giver. No question for me.

Love to give!

I would have to say, making other person cum. I am very oral and love to lick a women's pussy until she is twitching and moaning, and sucking a guy until he unloads.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Hmmm good question...

I love to make someone cum. I get such pleasure out of their pleasure

Now that I think about it, I guess I like to give or get equally from a woman but like to give slightly more with a man. I love the whole cum explosion you get with a cock.

Thumbs up Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

I'm afraid I have to agree wholeheartedly with the rest of ya. I Love to make a lover cum...several times if possible! lol I love that little ounce of power...having them under your pleasure quaking and moaning, wanting more and more, feeling that heat rush all thru them, just pure mindless pleasure. To almost be able to Mentally feel the electricity flow over their body, and have them in such a state that when they do cum, its loud, hard and delicious....to both of us. Mental for me, physically for them. :}
    And I know that if I do a good job for them, that it'll be my turn in a bit...lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

TO GIVE PLEASURE IS TO RECIEVE PLEASURE

I have always been taught & thought it was better to give than than receive.

I must say that either alone (without the other) leaves me feeling somewhat...errrmm, incomplete and unsatisfied.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

I love to make my partners' cum. There's just something so rewarding about seeing your sweating and flush partner, breathing heavily and trying fruitlessly to contain the feelings that are washing over them. Not to mention that the little feeling of pride and power you feel for giving them such pleasure is its own reward.

However, I'm also not foolish enough to refuse a chance to cum myself when offered it from the right person.

Yes, I love to work my partner from soft to hard to cumming hard in my mouth!
    But, OH, yes that feels so good!!! OOHH YES!!! HERE IT CUMS,YES!!!
    OH, GOD YES!!! When, he does the same to me.

Also, I love 69 when I get some of both at the same time.
    JEM

Both are nice. But I absolutely love to bring my partner pleasure. My favorite part of making love to my wife is to watch her achieve orgasm after orgasm on top of me. Everything after that is icing on the cake.
    Last edited by coyotedude; Feb 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM.
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

Definitely making someone cum!

I enjoy both, but I would much rather give than receive. What a pleasure it is to satisfy someone.

If we can't cum together, then I would rather give first....then receive

I enjoy making them cum, but when both cum same time or not makes me horner when they cum befor me i get off even better! LOVE TO WATCH THEM SCRUM WHEN I DRAIN THEM DRY & MOAN WHEN I SUCK THERE HEAD AFTER WARDS! WHAT FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisexualcocklover View Post
    So...I put this question to everyone...men and women...out here. If you had to choose...what would you say is more satisfying (emotionally as well as physically) for you? Is it to make someone you're having sex with cum...or would it be having someone make you cum?

For me...I find it more satisfying to take control of my lover's orgasm and make him or her cum incredibly hard. To know I'm stimulating someone to the point that they can't help but cum is empowering and even flattering.

What do you all think?
    I Feel the same way having control on the other person and allowing them to cum when I ready to let them off is awsome

Quote Originally Posted by taz321 View Post
    (snip).........I love to cum, but it makes me happier to make sure my lover either male or female,gets off in our sexual encounters!!
    Exactly! my partner cums first! I can always jack off at the end if I haven't and I need to..

Liz

Sam~

It's actually kind of funny; I love to make Mikey cum and he loves to make me cum. We've actually had "games" where we tried to make the other cum first. Nothing is better than seeing his shoulder muscles contract and back arch when he lets loose.

Mikey~

Before I say anything: Yes, I do that. And I like to receive, but making Sam cum usually puts me over if he's not playing with me. Can't say I have never made him cum, really. Then again, he's never failed under normal circumstances either.

~!?
    Michael (Mikey) H. - 27, M, Bi
    "I do martial arts, I love video games, and I'm training for the US Air Force."

Samuel (Sam) S. - 25, M, Bi
    "I also do martial arts, I'm an excellent chef, and I'm a car guy."

It's nice to read all of your replies! It's good to see that we have an abundance of generous lovers on here!

Wink Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

I ONLY SUCK COCK TO SWALLO CUM LOVE THE STUFF LUVDICK58@YAHOO.COM FOR ALL WHO WANNA CHAT OR CAM ILL SHOW EVERYONE ILL DRINK MY CUM ON CAM FOR ANYONE!!!! RICK

giving a huge orgasm to someone else is where its at, receiving is also wonderful

I enjoy giving sexual pleasure and orgasms much more than receiving them, but I have to say that the best sexual encounters occur when my female/ male/couples lovers give as good as she/he/they get!