Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Make someone cum or have someone make you cum?

I have to rank as 1st having a male partner make me cum, closely followed by me making him cum. As much as I enjoy sucking cock, I most love the pleasure of having a man who knows what he's doing worshipping and pampering my cock. I've found more often than not that on a 1st time meetup, if I suck a man off first, he's done and he gets up, gets dressed and leaves without satisfying me. That's something I'd never do to a partner. I prefer for my partner to get me off first. I have never failed to return the favor and give as good or better than I got unless all he wanted was get my cum and leave.

Making someone cum

Make multiple guys cum

for it is giving someone the pleasure makes me so hot

I prefer to get them off and then if they want to get me off that's ok but I must get them off.

I prefer to suck my man to completion. I don't need reciprocation.

I don't get to cum until he or she is satisfied or simultaneously cumming!

I Prefer Them To Cum First.

Giving.

When I am making love with a woman, there is so much sensuality, so I enjoy seeing them cum. That makes my Orgasm all the better.

With men, it is a whole different story. They better get down on their knees, and pleasure me, otherwise there will be consequences.

Absolutely - satisfy my partner first. For me it's all about that. Ironically, it's difficult for me not to cum in the process and sometimes that can get distracting.

For me it's always been better to give than receive. Since I'm a cock and suckoholic that makes since. My pleasure peeks when their orgasm peeks.
    East Bay Gary

I'm with the majority on this one. Whether my partner is male or female, the goal is to give orgasm-inducing pleasure! I know I'm going to cum -- that's easy! The challenge is to assure that the other person does, too, preferably before I do.

Male or female, I like to make them cumfirst, it's what really gets me excited.

I always like to make either the girl or guy come first. With women it heightens my climax, with the few guys I've been with if I came first I would seem to lose some interest.
    My experience with another guy began with just jerking each other at a young age, at that time I was only concerned with my orgasm. Once we started giving each other oral at 18 I was way more excited about making him come first. I wasn't really interested in his cock until we got together a few years later at 18. His dick had grown so much bigger than mine and for some reason that was a huge turn on. I never even wanted to suck him until then. After that I couldn't get enough of his fat cock. If I was to come first at that point I didn't lose interest. I loved hearing him begin to moan and feel him start to raise his hips. At the point just before he would come feeling him grow that last little bit in my mouth would put me close to coming myself. He didn't mind since as soon as he took mine in I would come almost immediately.

I like to touch, massage, rub and gradually get more and more excited.. receive oral from partner and then what ever is acceptable till I cum.. I sort of make myself cum rather than have someone else do it to me.. Nice if they cum, but some people just don't cum unless really special situations. Can't see worrying about it as long as the process is enjoyable to both and both would repeat it if given a chance.

When I'm having sex with my wife she always cums first . I'll start pleasuring her with my hands and mouth and when she is ready it's alway her favorite vibrator. I try to get her off at least 3 times before I fuck her. With I'm sucking a cock I always need them to cum. Besides once I cum the fun stops.

If it is a first meeting. I prefer to have him make me cum first. After that I like to please first in any way he likes. Anything from waiting until after a few glasses of wine to hitting my knees as soon as he comes over.

giving is best (if not together) because I can always use that memory to masturbate with later.

I love pleasuring my partner and take great joy in their happiness. I like my own orgasms, too, of course, but the lingering feeling of happy is when I know they are going away from the episode with a smile.

Definitely make someone else cum. Making others cum turns me on. Swallowing a mans cum turns me on too.

My goal is to always make sure he cums before me. Many times before work he will come over for a morning blow and go dump his load down my throating and go to work satisfied.

as long as we cum together is all that matters

Make someone cum. Man milk is my preference. I had the pleasure of being with a woman squirter years ago and it is a treasured experience. Today I prefer sucking a man's cock and having him shoot his load in my mouth.

I love to make my lover cum to listen to them moan tease them then take them over the edge

I love it when a guy cums in my mouth. It gives me a total feeling of accomplishment, and I just want to hug and kiss him until the downer passes and he's all better again!

I like to make them cum

I have to go with the majority. Giving is much better than receiving! When he thrusts my face deeper and he starts to precum.....i get more into it! He grabs my bald head and slam fucks my mouth! Wow what a rush! It gives me chills right now! But it's been 6 months since I have pleasured a guy! I also love eating my fiancee out ....she tells me that she has never had a man spend hours on her pussy or even more than a few minutes....she is a squirter, so even more pleasure when she screams and squirts simultaneously!

Making a woman come gives me a feeling of power. Making a man come turns me into his slut. I love them both equally. But having my partner make me come isn't so bad either...

Only had a couple experiences with men but I definitely prefer making them cum!!!