Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cross dressers

cross dressers

When was the first time u cross dressed. For me it was at 14 mom's things. Dad died when I was 13 so mom worked in a plastic factory nights. I was masturbating like crazy, like every teen boy dose. It was 1974 my buddy lent me his fathers hardcore magazines. I mean very hardcore not Playboy or Penthouse. They showed everything good jo stuff. Lots of the women wore garters stockings in the pics. I started looking though mom's stuff and found she had lots of stockings garters, open bottom girdles with garters, sexy bra's and lots of heels. Don't know why but I put her stockings on. It was like wow what a rush. I use to dress in all her stuff. I would play for hours dressed.

Re: cross dressers

For me I was probably about 17 , home alone, bored and feeling a bit sexually frustrated. I went into my sisters bedroom and tried on her one piece swimming bathers. Not sure of the exact motivation but it gave me a bit of a sexual thrill.

It was probably 15 years later that I tried it again. This time married, home alone, bored and a feeling bit sexually frustrated I tried on my wife's bikinis. They were there along with my bathers and I just experienced this urge to try them on. This has become a more regular occurrence since then. Whilst I still get a sexual thrill out of it I also enjoy a sense of relaxation/stress relief.

I tried at a young age, so young I cant remember when it was. I tried on my moms girdle. Didnt again until a few yrs ago. I get a sexual charge from it, not sure why, but do know I feel sexy when dressed in panties and thigh highs. And if you read my little story BI FUNyoull see just how excited I can get when with a guy and dressed. Ive yet to dress with a girl but looking forward to the day I can.

My first time was when I was six years old , I tried on one of my older sisters bras and was instantly hooked , from there I wore her panties and slips and had many hot masturbation sessions feeling really girlie.
    My dressing desires rose and fell during my twenties and thirties during wich time I purged my collection several times but in my forties I came to the realization that being a cross-dresser was part of me and that it wasn't going away so I started to embrace it and all of the wonderful feelings associated with it which has brought me to a point where I at least under-dress with a bra , and panties daily and lots of days with medium breast forms and in cooler weather a camisole and tights.
    No more purges and no more guilt for me !!
    It is a wonderful feeling to just be me.
    Life long cross-dresser , with a later in life bi-curiosity.

I'm a very late to CD & never really even had a fantasy about it. At 50 & my long term marriage at an end I was now single & ready to try new things. I went to an adult sex site looking for a couple wanting a MFM, but all most of the replays were bi men. That started my first bi experience since my teen years. I meet a local guy looking for a suck buddy & after two meets he asked me if I would ware stocking & panties for him. I was suprised that I didn't say no but said i would think about it. I started to enjoy the ideal & bought the items. At our next meet I came to the door in only stocking & a thong. I felt so submissive & had his cock in my mouth as soon as the door closed. The next meet I was dressed in skirt frilly top stockings heels & had my second anal experience. I only really feel very submissive when dressed & I now do makeup wig & go out with some CD friends I have found. I am male & staying that way but I enjoy being a sometime CD.

i started at 6,, tho i blame my older sister and her friends they would baby sit me and my younger sister and when my mom and dad would go out or be at work they would dress me up in my lil sisters panties and socks then a skirt crop top shirt put bows in my hair or give me pony tails, i had long hair so yeah , to this day my older sister still thinks i would look cute in that stuff ,, lil duz she know i do CD lol and i wont tell her i like to CD any way it's fun and feels good
    mudpaws you know you love him

Nice to see so many others into crossdressing. I have crossdressed ever since I can remember and my wife enjoys seeing me in panties, pantyhose and lingerie. I am lucky to have such a great wife who accepts and is into me wearing, we have so much fun and pleasure and its so nice to be able to dress with her instead of hiding it. Check out our profile for more about us.
    Couple that enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie and getting together with others that enjoy wearing also. We have lots of pics of us being kinky in our gallery.

i've been dressing since 5. started wearing mums beautiful nightgowns. mum caught me when i was 11, but did'nt worry much. she still loves and accepts me. i'm a woman everyday, out of work time. i love mostly long gowns, long dresses, long nightgowns. the more fuller and flowing the gown the better....i have a large wardrobe and i go out once a month as a lady. i'm very feminine and elegant.
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

Sam~

When I was 14 I wandered into my parents room. They were at work and I was having a masturbation marathon (Ha, what?) in my room. I'd tried nearly everything until I found a pair of my Mom's silky, blood-red thongs. I put it on and -blam-! I was spent for the day after I blew that load. Since that day I always keep a few pairs of panties and thongs in my drawer for when Mikey and I get kinky. Believe it or not, he denies it's ever happened. I won't tell him I found a pair of MY panties in HIS drawer.

~?
    Michael (Mikey) H. - 27, M, Bi
    "I do martial arts, I love video games, and I'm training for the US Air Force."

Samuel (Sam) S. - 25, M, Bi
    "I also do martial arts, I'm an excellent chef, and I'm a car guy."

Hi Mikey and Sam,
    It's OK to share panties with each other , it's when you find someone else's panties when the trouble or fun begins !
    Life long cross-dresser , with a later in life bi-curiosity.

I started at age 13 or 14 can not remember the age but I do remember the event. It was a slip, garter belt and stockings, they were my ex step mothers my dad didn't have much luck in marriage until the third try. Anyway it was an amazing revelation that has stayed with me all my life. Ultimately it led me to lots of personal exploration and to living as the "in between" person I am today.

Then when I was in my 20's had my own place started dressing all the time. As soon as I got home from work put sexy lingerie on. Use to shower shave and dress start cooking in lingerie.

I started wearing women's panties, bras, lingerie shortly after I got married. My wife had some very sexy stuff; I was a lot thinner then so her stuff fit me. Now, I have to buy my own.
    I wouldn't describe myself as a cross dresser. Rather, I am a man who gets very turned on wearing women's things and loves it when my partner does as well.

for me i started crossdressing at an early age and to this day i am still crossdressing. i would not give it for the world, i love how all the lace and satin, and slik feel on me. also it is a real turn on for me to crossdress too. i wear silk panties 24/7/365.
    i have tons of panties and bras, slips,lingerie. when my wife and i go shoping the first place we go is to the ladies section. i do have pics of me all dressed up. for those of you who want to see them. www.flickr.com/photos/bi_cd_sissy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 137.jpg   139.jpg  

Michele Mayelle

I tried cross dressing just the once when exploring my sexuality after puberty, & like so many others tried my mothers undies on when alone. I did not seem to get the thrill that some other C/Ds got that have replied here. It was not until many, many years later that something happened to me that awoke something deep inside me. It would be far to long a story to explain what here, you would need to read my profile for that. Needless to say my opinion has now changed dramatically, & yes I can now enjoy the thrill, the turn on others have experienced here. I believe, rightly or wrongly, that all or most of us, both male or female given the right timing, the right moment, the right mood, the right person can discover that there are feelings of the opposite sex, be it male or female deep inside as all of us have 3 hormones(or is it genes)of the opposite sex within each of us. I believe this, due to the fact that I would NEVER have doubted my being heterosexual after so many years until a certain beach encounter.

In very recent times I started buying lace and satin panties and string bikinis online (WM, KM) and wearing around the house and shopping. They are very comfortable and sexy. I shave to match.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BlueRed1.jpg   WhiteLace3.jpg  

Always a great lover of women in lingerie it was only 8 or 9 years ago I wondered what it was like to actually wear it. Tried on my wife's fishnets one day by myself...BAM. Instant sexual rush. I've tried on everything since then and actually told her about a few weeks back and - to my surprise - it turned her on. I love crossdressing guys and guys who just wear lingerie for the thrill.
    Plus: it makes me feel incredibly slutty which is the best part of the rush.

For me it started back when I was a kid tring on my little sisters Sunday sun dresses. I've done Drag a few times and played around w/ it, it's ok.

I've got to agree with stungun, dressing is an incredible rush. I've been bi most of my life, but never did anything about it until a few years ago. I got to chatting with some bi crossdressers online and decided to give it a try. wow, what a rush, the blood pounding in my veins. So exciting.Someday I would love to get together with another bi-guy who loves dressing as much as I do.

when I was 11 or so. lace string bikini. no turning back

I first tried hwen I was about 17 or 18 when I first came out about being bi. I had seen my first drag show and became interested. I don't know why but I do feel alot better and more secure in womens clothes. Plus I love all the style seclections they have. But I am married so I don't get to cross dress much more although my wife kinda doesn't mind it.
    I love being bisexual. Your like Hanna Montana, you get the best of both worlds.

i also started young. mainly just knickers. now i like to go the whole way with makeup and everything. i get more pleasure from my tits and nipples being played with than i ever got from my cock. i love having tits, it's the best decision i have ever made.

thanks every one

i love the womens briefs or regular panties that most wear. i cant wear my gf stuff cause she is so small so i have to get me some more to wear everyday. i love the feel that is creats rubbing on my cock. i can wear a bra but can see it under my shirt so i dont put them on much.

Hmm each to their own I guess, myself I just don't get it... Myself I'm not attracted to a man dressed up, though my girlfriend and I think being with (sorry for lack of better word) a trans sexual who has had their breasts done but still has a penis. I guess its a matter of comfort, kink and inner desire.

Quote Originally Posted by dbltrbl69 View Post
    Hmm each to their own I guess, myself I just don't get it... Myself I'm not attracted to a man dressed up, though my girlfriend and I think being with (sorry for lack of better word) a trans sexual who has had their breasts done but still has a penis. I guess its a matter of comfort, kink and inner desire.
    It's all about kink and taboo. When I get dressed it's naughty and taboo. wearing women's clothes on men is not what you do, so it's hot. When I wear a pair of panties under my street clothes and go out it's naughty and thrilling because if some one finds out who knows what they will say.

right on, wish I had the gutts to do it

I was 14 and wore my mom's clothing and loved it!! Sisters helped with make up and i have been doing it ever since

I have enjoyed girl clothing since I was young maybe 5th grade. I never lost my desires to dress as I grew up. While dating I would explore with my girlfriends my interest in dressing. I remember the first girlfriend I shared this with was able to give me her beautiful blue lingerie outfit to wear. We took pictures and had a wonderful day. I continued through live with my passion for women clothing. Once I got married I struggled with telling my wife about my desires. I finally wrote her a letter in the past four months describing my desires to dress. She read the letter and told me that she did not know if she should "cry or laugh". I was a little nervous that day. It turned out she was OK with my desires but asked that I not dress in public. Her main concern is me ending up in an E.R. with some panties on this could be a little embarrassing.

Since my best friend dared me at the age of 14 to go through my sisters underwear drawer and pick something to put on and wear for the rest of the night while we were fooling around, I have been hooked on the feeling, thought, looks and kinkiness of everything that is women's panties. That night I found a sheer lace white thong that I put on and it felt amazing as I slid it up my legs, I felt so sexy feeling the thong part split my ass cheeks and sit nicely between them.. While searching through her drawers I came across many other sexy/kinky pairs I wanted to try on, and so began my love of panties to this day