Register

Red face Public Nudity Thrill

When you are in a public place, like showers, dressing rooms, etc., and you are naked, do you get a thrill when other men are obviously looking at your penis, does it make your penis swell up?

Re: Public Nudity Thrill

I have been in public restrooms and noticed that someone is in the next stall watching me. Yes I get imediately hard and will start to stroke myself. I get a huge thrill when I know someone is watching.

Yes I get a thrill if the guy is openly looking at me. I belong to a gym that has a big shower room with about 10 showers heads. We all know, even if they say no way, that everyone checks each other out. The guys that are hung in there flaccid state love to strut there stuff and most every guy enjoys looking.

Quote Originally Posted by ocaladouglas View Post
    I have been in public restrooms and noticed that someone is in the next stall watching me. Yes I get imediately hard and will start to stroke myself. I get a huge thrill when I know someone is watching.
    ditto. I luv doing it too.

No. I work out at the Gym and get naked and shower 3-4 times a week. No turn-on at all for me. Never has been a turn-on being naked with heterosexual men.
    JEM

Most of the guys in my gym are older, over weight guys that just don't do it for me. Then, when I was about 11 or 12 there was a guy in a rest stop that came into "pee" and just stared at me. I looked but he was just standing there. I couldn't even get going. I didn't know what to do so i did nothing. I just held it for the next 4 hrs. Have had a shy bladder ever since. Drug testing is a real headache.
    WhooHoo! Finally! Repeal!

Yes I get a thrill when some 1 looks I ll even stand so people can get a look even if they dont want to and i like to look at others aswell

This yr my new yr thing was going to be working out at the gym to get back in shape. While at the gym latey in the locker room while seeing men gets me thinking. Once I get naked from a work out and get into the suna with other men with just the towels I do find myself getting aroused so then I have to but the towel over me so others dont see me getting aroused most of us in the suna just have to towel to sit on but our parts are showing. One day there I was just sitting there by myself and then one guy walk in and removed his towel and sat down so I peek over to look so as I look this guy just started to talk about weather and news and jobs as we were talking I could feel my self getting semi to the point where it was moving so I had to cover up and he didnt say a word. I do enjoy the shower rooms at the gym feels good being naked,

I been checking guys out for years. I am very small when flaccid only 1/2 ins. I always looked at guys to see where I stood compare to other guys. It was hard in high school gym showers because I knew I was bi but didn't act on it for fear. I didn't act on my feeling till I was 20. I came to terms the reason I was looking because I wanted to be with a guy to as well as girls. We all are voyeurs to some degree, some more than others.

I know when I am in a restroom or gym or anywhere a guy pulls out his cock I really love trying to get a look, I really love the look of a nice cock, whether it is hard or soft I just love to look at cock! I myself am not very big so I have always been self concious about pulling mine out, but I don't care if a guy wants to see mine or not as long as I get to look at cock!

I also love looking at cocks whenever I can.
    I also sometimes stand back from the urnial so if a guy comes in he will see my cock. Last week I was at the movies and went to pee. I was standing about a foot away and peeing when a young guy (about 20) came in he looked around then moved to the urnial next to me. He kept looking as he pulled out a whopper. about 8inches semi hard. I said wow! He laughed and asked if I wanted to touch him and suck him. We ended up in his van and I got to touch it and taste it. Never did get to see the movie.

I would like to see what happened in that van!! forget the movie!

Quote Originally Posted by taz321 View Post
    I know when I am in a restroom or gym or anywhere a guy pulls out his cock I really love trying to get a look, I really love the look of a nice cock, whether it is hard or soft I just love to look at cock! I myself am not very big so I have always been self concious about pulling mine out, but I don't care if a guy wants to see mine or not as long as I get to look at cock!
    Im with you. I was a member in a gym and it was one of the best times I ever had! I too am not hung like a horse... just avagerage size... I remember looking forward to showering after... it gave me a chance to look at some nice cocks. I would leave the curtian cracked and look around as the other men showered. I would get extreamly hard and stroke one out right then and there. Then one day I was looking around and looked across at the other showers and an older man was looking at me. I was semi hard and went ahead and showered with my cock toward him. After I finished washing my hair I opened my eyes and noticed he was jerking off. I turned around and dropped my bottle of soap so he could get a nice view of my ass as I bent over. I dont know how things ended because this was before I came out as being Bi and there were other men around... so I picked up the soap and got my towel and walked out... I hope he enjoyed himself.. I know I went home and enjoyed myself.

maybe I should join a gym! from what I have heard on here it kind of sounds like a meat market that I would love to shop at!! lol!!

It's been some time since I was into the gym scene with open shower stalls, but I do remember getting those looks. I enjoy catching the ocassional guy or girl checking out my package area in my jeans..lol was never much to be seen naked, I was always self conscious of my unit. I have learned to showoff a bit more, but rarely do I attach a face to the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorker View Post
    I also love looking at cocks whenever I can.
    I also sometimes stand back from the urnial so if a guy comes in he will see my cock. Last week I was at the movies and went to pee. I was standing about a foot away and peeing when a young guy (about 20) came in he looked around then moved to the urnial next to me. He kept looking as he pulled out a whopper. about 8inches semi hard. I said wow! He laughed and asked if I wanted to touch him and suck him. We ended up in his van and I got to touch it and taste it. Never did get to see the movie.
    I envy you! Id luv to have that happen to me. i look all the time and strike out! I'd miss the movie to be with a guy like that! How tastey that thought is.

no i get touched to much or groped so i don't go to the gym any more and as for public restrooms i try to pee fast and get out of them fast had to many weird-ohs that smell bad try grabbing me and want me to play with them and they are just "EEW" , so "NO" ,

and i still to this day don't know why people do stuff like that to me my boyfriend sezz it's cuzz im so cute but i don't think i am ..
    mudpaws you know you love him

Yes I love being in a public restroom and seeing a guy pull out his hard cock and pretend to pee till i move over and drop down.

lve it i had my first public toilet wank at 14 and now never have better wank than when i watched

When I was 16 my family went on a camping trip in the mountains and the camp ground had bath houses. During one of my showers I forgot to lock the stall door and a man in his fourties opened the door to find me naked covered with suds. I was startled but was beyond thrilled! He immediatly stepped out and closed the door. Just a few moments later he came back in and stepped in the shower with me. No words spoken. He felt me up and I gladly went to my knees to drain him with my mouth. He came, jerked me off and the left. I still jerk off thinking about him nearly 20 years ago.
    "I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though."
    Elton John.

Quote Originally Posted by mel_bigboy View Post
    When I was 16 my family went on a camping trip in the mountains and the camp ground had bath houses. During one of my showers I forgot to lock the stall door and a man in his fourties opened the door to find me naked covered with suds. I was startled but was beyond thrilled! He immediatly stepped out and closed the door. Just a few moments later he came back in and stepped in the shower with me. No words spoken. He felt me up and I gladly went to my knees to drain him with my mouth. He came, jerked me off and the left. I still jerk off thinking about him nearly 20 years ago.
    Oh yea camping. I was camping at a state park. I was pissing at the urinal. A guy about my age walked in he was showing off pissing about a foot or more away. After he was done he started stroking his nice cock. He smiled at me and said want it? I said oh yea. They had private shower rooms. nice big ones with a bench. I sat on the bench he feed me his cock. He dropped his pants I dropped mine sat down he was standing pumping my mouth full of his hard throbbing cock. He said give me a show do a facial then finish me in your mouth. I was happy to please. He shot 3 times on my face before I slide him deep in my mouth draining his nuts. I kept sucking till he went limp. we change places he sucked me dry. We both then took a shower cleaning up.

Yes to the shower peeking and staring but best is the steam room at my gym. It's really hot when you first casually touch yourself, he does, too...then the touching gets more direct and less casual. Then the next thing you know you're both stroking. We're both too afraid of someone coming in to touch or suck, but man is that hot.

I have never noticed anyone checking my penis. Although I get a sexual thrill from being naked around other men whether they are looking at my penis or not.
    Last edited by bikiniman; Feb 11, 2011 at 2:11 AM.

Used to go swimming with my late wife at the Palo Alto College swimming pool. After swimming i would go to the mens locker room and they had a machine mounted on the wall in front of the inside door way to the locker that you could throw your wet bathing suit in. And it would spin all the water out of it for you. I used to get naked and stand in front of it hoping someone would come in or open the door and let some ladies see my erection. Once I was erect I would to the shower room which was open bay. This was about 9 yrs ago when you didn't see many men who shaved their pubic hair off, but I did!! When someone would stare at me it would get me even harder and then start my treck to the locker it self with my dick swinging from side to side. It was fun.

I wrote this to a friend a few months ago in an email...

Ok, I was really bad today at the gym.

Tonight I did a really good workout and was all sweaty. So I stripped down, grabbed my towell and headded off to the showers. But they were all full and there was a cue. All the showers are individually enclosed and totally private, except for the handicapped shower which is totally open and not in use. Well I am not going to wait, so I walked over to the very unprivate shower, remove my towell, and showered away. I notice that I have an audience, so the introvert that I am, I grab the soap and proceed to do a very thorough job. I even go extra slow to make sure I get everything (and I mean everything) . I occasionally glance back and notice all eyes are still on me, and it excites me. Arousal started to show but I will it to stop, rinse off, grab my towell and proceed to dry off. After I am done, I wrap my towell around me again and head for the door. As I pass them I casually mention that it is all theirs, and see their looks in the glass walls as I leave. Tee hee hee. I am so bad.

Mikey...did you mean EXTROVERT? I don't think an introvert would put themselves out there, in public, like that.

I'm still shy of being nude in public, even after being in the military and gym showers when I was a kid.

But, I used to have a lover, who was a very small, slim guy, but he had an enormous penis. He was an exhibitionist, loved to be seen, and liked reactions, whenever he had the opportunity.

We used to go to a gym, where he delighted in parading around the locker room and showers in the nude. As you might expect, few could refrain from gawking at him! His being so small, but with such a huge appendage, looked almost cartoonish!

I have to say, he was something to look at, but I'd much rather have a male lover, who was much less endowed than he was!

No, I meant introvert. I mentioned this story cause it really was so out of character for me, yet I got such a thrill doing it. Believe me, I ain't much to look at, yet with all their eyes glued to me, I felt like I was. It was fun. Now, when ever I work out down stairs in the gym here, or go for a swim, I always take a shower and leave the curtian slightly open. The looks and smiles I get are quite the ego boost. Me likes.

Didn't mean to correct you, just thought you slipped up, there. I understand what you meant, now.

i like to go naked in the showers and you bet i'll check out other guys. i like it if they look at me. i don't mind soaping up my dick and balls a lot, especially if other guys are around. i've never got a hard on in the showers though, one day i may do it! i always take my time getting dressed too.

I have a favorite truck stop I like to go to and see if I can get the attention of some of the truckers in the restroom, then go back to their truck cab. I stand at the urinal and expose my cock and then look at the trucker next to me. Most of the time they love to expose themselve. Once that happens we exit and go enjoy ourselves.