Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I Love Plus-Sized Women

hehe I knew you were jokin, Fran and I think if you read Aidan's reply and imagine him being a smartass you might laugh too. I'm guilty cause I did laugh out loud at it.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

No cookies? I'm heartbroken. And I did mean it tongue in cheek but there was a bit of seriousness too. Not just at you, Darkeyes, but in general. Seems there are quite a few women that must be admired or they feel they have lost something. Even when there is no chance with a female, the female still wants the guy drooling over them. Just my observations from my years on this earth.

Aidan

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    .. an Aiden? Hell will havta freeze ova first in 2 outa 3..
    Pint sized pain in the rear more like, Frances darling. And pray, may I enquire quite what you mean here, hmmmmm? Just accept 3 out of 3 period and you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyKate View Post
    Pint sized pain in the rear more like, Frances darling. And pray, may I enquire quite what you mean here, hmmmmm? Just accept 3 out of 3 period and you will be fine.
    Cheeky cow! Am neva a pain in the rear!! Am luffly.. me jus gets on peeps wick sumtimes.. tee hee

An wot dus me mean?? *hums tunelessly but merrily tryin 2 think of an ansa wich is believable...*
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

dammit DD, get that hot gropable bubble butt over here for some public man handling........

and grab mama cats cookies too .... DD... the cookies.... not cats butt..... never mind, grab that too and make mama puss purr.....

Pumps up the music

careful, sitting on the couch, darkeyes, don't want you to fall between the cushions and get stuck.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by AidanS57 View Post
    No cookies? I'm heartbroken. And I did mean it tongue in cheek but there was a bit of seriousness too. Not just at you, Darkeyes, but in general. Seems there are quite a few women that must be admired or they feel they have lost something. Even when there is no chance with a female, the female still wants the guy drooling over them. Just my observations from my years on this earth.

Aidan
    Nowt wrong wiv bein admired an dressin like a mill dollars hun.. dusn matta the gender who we want droolin.. wot mattas is just how we feel an takin pride in our appearance.. but do sort of agree wivya.. they day guys stop lookin is the day me nips inta a dark cupboard, locks mesel' in, an neva c the lite a day 'gain.. but dont really dress for guys or gals.. but for mesel' an wot makes me look me best..

..an didnt takeya 2 serious Aidan..am not wivout humour.. the reference 2 opinionated wos spot on..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    careful, sitting on the couch, darkeyes, don't want you to fall between the cushions and get stuck.....
    lollllllllllll.. ya cheeky gett!!!

BBW.... lets let the jury decide.....

I offer pics to the jury as proof that its not what you ride that matters.... its how much you enjoy the ride...

exhibit one.... lil lady with a nice back end......

exhibit two...... BBW is keen to mount....

exhibit three.... remember, guys.... we are talking about lovemaking with the ladies, not the bikes..... this is what happens when you get confused
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do-you-like-my-bike-1-bike-stupid-human-1295820940.jpg   do-you-like-my-bike-2-bike-stupid-human-1295821043.jpg   oh-my-children-demotivational-poster-1268619909.jpg  
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Adds another note to the list

*Never ask LDD if something makes my ass look big*
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

I once dated a very skinny woman. She was so boney that after sex, I was black and blue all over. My current gf is tsofdig (pleasantly plump). Yes, I was first attracted to her because of the wonderful person she is. And being voluptuous plus is part of who she is and I love her body. Her body and her enthusiasm always turns me on. She is the best lover I have ever encountered (and I have had all kinds of bodies), and I have never wished that she had a different body.

Talking Re: I Love Plus-Sized Women

lol. Loves, I have been big all of my life. Well, I wasnt so much before my kids were born. I was always built like a soft, warm, Linebacker with big boobs..lol I am tallish, 5'8, 48DD breastesses, (Damn things) and am still built like that linebacker, but some men Adore that, and I for one as a BBW Love their way of thinking. In Calif. a girls like me wasnt even given a second glance. Here in Washington state big women are loved and much sought after. (I likes it) So being a BBW has its perks. Add in a smart-assed, funny, mischievious attitude and a good sex drive(finally) and you have me. Oh and BTW, I can cook like a Southern Grandmother, can keep you as warm in the winter as a soft fleecy, comfy blankie, and suck up a golf ball thru a length of garden hose...LMAO
    Cheeky Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    lol. Loves, I have been big all of my life. Well, I wasnt so much before my kids were born. I was always built like a soft, warm, Linebacker with big boobs..lol I am tallish, 5'8, 48DD breastesses, (Damn things) and am still built like that linebacker, but some men Adore that, and I for one as a BBW Love their way of thinking. In Calif. a girls like me wasnt even given a second glance. Here in Washington state big women are loved and much sought after. (I likes it) So being a BBW has its perks. Add in a smart-assed, funny, mischievious attitude and a good sex drive(finally) and you have me. Oh and BTW, I can cook like a Southern Grandmother, can keep you as warm in the winter as a soft fleecy, comfy blankie, and suck up a golf ball thru a length of garden hose...LMAO
    Cheeky Cat
    OHM, still laughing. cat, you make me wish i was a guy!!!! what credentials!!! you put a smile on this tired sorry face. thank you so much!!! hub, b

Well I must say that I would loved you all my life, Cat. As I said before it's not the size of the package the heart is wrapped in, it's who they are inside.

Can I has a cookie now?

Aidan