Register

Something interesting........

Found this elsewhere.

I gave my first blowjob when I was 16. I was naive and shy, and didn't know much about dicks and testicles. The only penises I ever saw were erect, so I thought they stayed that way. I could never figure out how a guy kept it from showing in his pants. I also thought a guy's balls were just bags full of sperm, waiting to squirt whenever he wanted. And I couldn't wait to get some. Mmmmm, I just had to get a load of cum in my mouth, and swallow it like I'd seen in the XXX videos!

So, while I was on my knees, giving my new boyfriend an eager but fumbly and inept blowjob, I became impatient with him (well, he was taking sooo long with it, and I was eager). So, wanting to speed up the process, I figured I'd assist him. I grabbed his "sperm balloons" and squeezed hard, thinking it would cause the cum in them to jet out.

Ooops, too hard I guess.

He yelled, and doubled over. My drool went flinging across the room. While he was crying on his knees, and turning purple, I looked at him all shocked and innocent, and simply said, "What!!!"

Well jeez, I didn't know! Give a girl a break!

Sorry, guys.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Re: Something interesting........

Holy crap, Funny! but how could you have missed the fact that "balls are outch" ever seen something on tv when the guy gets kicked in the groin and turns...well, purple... or something?

LOL Hopefully she has matured and grew to be a little more knowledgable about such things..lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

LMAO, I need to remember that one for the next time a guy complains about his girlfriend's technique.

Aidan

Yet another reason why sex ed is soooo important!

It is really something at how sensitive it is "down there." I can only cringe when reading what the girl did to her boyfriend!!!

:yikes2
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.