Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Anal Sex Orgasm - Yes or NO

Oh,yes...
    When getting fucked, I allways receive it dressed as a Girl, and have orgams just like one...
    I can feel orgams inside me, and afterwards, I come from outside too!
    I even can feel his warm load filling my insides!
    It is very pleasurable to actualy feel the same a women feels when having sex with a men.
    Then, I just wipe his cock with my panties and go to rest...

Most times from anal I can/do achieve penile orgasm once a session.... but only one guy did me awesome in so many ways! About 11 years ago (after 15 years without a male lover) shortly after my ex wife asked me to leave and then divorced, a friend from years earlier whom I did not know was bi invited me over to help ease my heart with some good wine and pot..... after our 1st bottle he pulled out the pipe and suggested we enjoy his new hot tub that his fiancee (she wasn't there) talked him into buying.... as we got even more relaxed from the hot tub, wine, and pot.... he lowered my hand onto his cock... and after I was jerking him a couple minutes he asked me if I had ever been sensually made love to by a guy and no I hadn't.... by the time we were all worked up and he had done such and loosened me we got out and went into the kitchen where he bent me over his kitchen island and started to slide in.. at that point I came like never before or since.... while he was sliding in and out I swear that I orgasmed inside my ass and so did he as I get incredibly wetter inside and tingled throughout my body.... 5 minutes later he finally shot HIS load inside me and I came again... all without touching my own dick!!! even though we have been together a few times since (his now fiancee is against him having sex with anyone besides her) .... anyone in AZ want to try to make this happen again????

My first time with a man, I came when he touched my asshole. *Now, my first two times as a bottom, I would have cum had they lasted a bit longer. *Don't get me wrong, they were great. *I just need a man who keeps it going a little longer. *Once they are in, I love it.

No, only after.

love it is all i can say ..
    Whips $ Chains Excite Me

NOt Yes but hell yes! When ever a lady is doing me with a strapon or a man is buttfuckin me I will have 20 or more anal climaxes before I cum.I mean breath taking bone jarring whole body spasm climaxes.If she is diong me and I am suck him or if he is doing me and I am licking her after several climaxes I will ekplode without being touched.

Yes, I have on a few ocassions

Quote Originally Posted by FunE1 View Post
    Hmmm... Don't know how I didn't see this thread before, but.... I have recently experienced orgasm while being topped... but I did not ejaculate; it felt like a normal, ejaculatory orgasm, but then extended throughout my body in a way that I have never experienced before, AND it lasted for a minute or so. Very different from my normal orgasms. I don't have these all the time, only during periods of heightened intensity (and during extended periods of play). Can't wait til I can have these AND ejaculate, too... I suspect it will be even more intense.
    I have had the same kind of intense internal orgasm from anal play (toys, not the real thing). Sometimes I have ejaculated even though the feeling was entirely internal and not in the head of the penis as in the usual type of male orgasm.

I have had many anal orgasms. I seldom shoot my load,but have breath taking, whole body spasms, weak all over orgasm. I have them if my lady is doing me with her strap on or I have a cock in me.They are more intense if I am sucking him while she does me, or I am eatting her while he does me. With a good long session I may have 15 or more before I finally do cum.I have had guys tell me they thought my ass was a vise, it clamped down on his cock so hard. What drives me over the edge that makes me explode is when I can feel his cock head start to swell even more, the shaft get hotter, and start to pulse, when I feel him start to pump out his cum I cum along with him.I always play safe.

Not yet, hope i get to feel that some day

Generally I just do simply enjoy the feeling of being fucked, with a real cock even without prostate stimuation--but on a few occasions I have experienced an orgasm caused by my partner's cock hitting my prostate when I am being fucked and OH MY GOD---what an awesome feeling--it is unlike anything I have ever experienced sexually---those orgasms are really all encompassing and are amazing. I am surely glad that I have been able to experience having such orgasms, it is too bad that so many men will go to their maker not ever having experienced such a thing and it sorta makes me laugh now when some str8 buddies go on talking smack about how "sick those butt fucking faggots are" and that "queers" don't know what they are missing since they don't fuck pussy!! Those guys don't know what the hell they are missing by letting a buddy "do them!!"
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    Generally I just do simply enjoy the feeling of being fucked, with a real cock even without prostate stimuation--but on a few occasions I have experienced an orgasm caused by my partner's cock hitting my prostate when I am being fucked and OH MY GOD---what an awesome feeling--it is unlike anything I have ever experienced sexually---those orgasms are really all encompassing and are amazing. I am surely glad that I have been able to experience having such orgasms, it is too bad that so many men will go to their maker not ever having experienced such a thing and it sorta makes me laugh now when some str8 buddies go on talking smack about how "sick those butt fucking faggots are" and that "queers" don't know what they are missing since they don't fuck pussy!! Those guys don't know what the hell they are missing by letting a buddy "do them!!"
    Why would someone who is actually hetero want to have sex with the same gender? Also not all men including bi and gay men even want to get fucked or can get pleasure out of it. I've seen posts where women write about doing men with a strapon dildo. I have dated bi and hetero men and none of them wanted to do this with me. It's not that I asked them to do it but they never asked me to stimulate their prostate with my fingers or a toy. If a man wanted me to do that I would finger his ass but I don't want to use a dildo on a guy. Why don't you actually speak up to those straight "Buddies" of yours and tell them what you wrote here and tell them how you're bisexual? Or are you locked in a closet?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaPDX View Post
    Why don't you actually speak up to those straight "Buddies" of yours and tell them what you wrote here and tell them how you're bisexual? Or are you locked in a closet?
    For the same reasons you stated in another post, except change 'college roommate' to *straight buddies* and 'her' to *him* ......Asking 12v if he's in a closet.. Troll much?

She's your college roommate. She's not someone who you want to date or have a romantic or sexual relationship with. Get to know her first as a person and then see if you actually do want to come out to her or not. There's no need to rush and tell her. I know people who came out to their college roommates and their roommate was biphobic or homophobic and told everyone else and made their life and living with them really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine View Post
    For the same reasons you stated in another post, except change 'college roommate' to *straight buddies* and 'her' to *him* ......Asking 12v if he's in a closet.. Troll much?
    I'm not the one who is trolling. If anyone wants to make your life a "living hell" because of your sexuality; be it a so called hetero "buddy" or a roommate then they're not your friend or buddy at all. People who stay closeted yet allow their supposed "friends" to make jokes about bigotry are no better than bigoted biphobic and homophobic people.
    Last edited by MelissaPDX; Sep 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM.

I'm not the one who is trolling. If anyone wants to make your life a "living hell" because of your sexuality; be it a so called hetero "buddy" or a roommate then they're not your friend or buddy at all. People who stay closeted yet allow their supposed "friends" to make jokes about bigotry are no better than bigoted biphobic and homophobic people.

Melly Melly, That's just your opinion and doesn't make it a truth. Calling other bisexuals closeted doesn't help your case and in itself could be considered a prejudicial statement. Phobic if you will. Your definition of what is closeted and what other's definition is will vary. It doesn't have to be everyone you knows business what you do with your private parts, never the less..12V is best to choose what his best for him without you insulting him and insinuating he's closeted.

Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine View Post
    Melly Melly, That's just your opinion and doesn't make it a truth. Calling other bisexuals closeted doesn't help your case and in itself could be considered a prejudicial statement. Phobic if you will. Your definition of what is closeted and what other's definition is will vary. It doesn't have to be everyone you knows business what you do with your private parts, never the less..12V is best to choose what his best for him without you insulting him and insinuating he's closeted.
    What I wrote is true even if you want to claim it's not. Voltman is closeted and what I wrote about how he excuses biphobia and homophobia and does not speak out against bigotry and hate speech like this makes him no better than the bigots he thinks he's against. Why do people who are closeted think that if you come out and say that you're bisexual or something other than heteosexual that it's somehow telling other people about your personal sex life, or telling other people what you do with your private parts? Then they'll always make up the excuse of "It's nobody's business but mine and my sexual partners'!" as though being bisexual or anything other than hetero is something that you should be ashamed of and something that's best kept a secret.

What I wrote is true even if you want to claim it's not. Voltman is closeted and what I wrote about how he excuses biphobia and homophobia and does not speak out against bigotry and hate speech like this makes him no better than the bigots he thinks he's against. Why do people who are closeted think that if you come out and say that you're bisexual or something other than heteosexual that it's somehow telling other people about your personal sex life, or telling other people what you do with your private parts? Then they'll always make up the excuse of "It's nobody's business but mine and my sexual partners'!" as though being bisexual or anything other than hetero is something that you should be ashamed of and something that's best kept a secret.
    Hmmm. Maybe I wasn't clear enough for you. I was making point of the "etiquette" you should have in a forum. And not flaming people with "closeted, bigoted, biphobic :ect" the same drivel that Drugstore spits

For sure. I often have many anal Os that are breath taking with a cock or strapon in me. If I am eatting a lady or sucking a cock at the same time I blow a load as well. I do have have to be hard at the time.

Yes not every time though. I can cum best if I am riding cowboy style so I can thrust my hips and get that head rubbin on the prostate better then I will usually blow all over his chest.

Yes with right guy
    May the Light of Truth be lamp onto your feet & a window into your Heart & Mind Body & Soul

I was sitting in a recliner playing with my favorite soft vibrator which is about 9" long with a curved tip (photo below) and I had my first hands free, meaning I was not touching my cock at all, and I was able to have one of the most intense and strongest organisms in my life. I was cumming like I never cummed before and it was truly a wonderful and enjoyable moment. Unfortunately I do not recall ever cumming with a true cock in me, maybe I am unable to relax enough, to experience it. I still enjoy receiving anal and I would always welcome another man and/or a transgender top to have sex with me to experiment until they can finds that spot once again. Anal sex can be a great and pleasurable experience when it is done right.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fred 010914-001.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	23157
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Yes have not had a real dick yet but I have had many anal orgasms with both her strap on and various dildos we have. She has also had them from me fucking her. I have had them completely internally, which in mind blowing and with cum. Can't wait for a real dick to see how great that is. Just the thought of a hot load shooting inside almost makes me cum!

Do you have to have your penis played with to orgasim from anal sex. I use a dildo or vibrator and lose my erection right away vibrator feels better but never had an orgasim from using a vibrator unless u jerk off doing it

A huge yes from me! Even though I've only had toys, I have enjoyed a major orgasm while my wife used one on me. Also, I assfuck her with her legs pulled up and she has the best orgasms and squirts all over me. We found out that while doing anal, if I am back far enough and the top of my dick rubs the narrow skin between her ass and pussy she will squirt every time. Damn, I'm ready to get home!

Me too.. I've not had the real thing.. yet.. but when I ride my dildo just the right way, I can have an explosive body orgasm that makes me quiver from head to toe. It's only happened once and I didn't quite understand what it was until I thought about it for a minute when it was over. It lasted FAR longer than any penile orgasm and went through my entire body instead of just locally in my cock. I had been striving to do this for some time and when it happened, I couldn't believe it really worked. I have enjoyed plenty of prostate stimulation but this went miles beyond that.
    My ex GF used to cum super hard from me fucking her ass too. She preferred it eventually and would ask for it every time after I fucked her pussy for a while. She loved the tabboo-ness of it too and I think her mind is what propelled her to cum so hard from it vs. standard vaginal penetration. Fine by me!

yes, I want more!

I absolutely have, some of my most powerful orgasm's were during anal sex. It also makes me squirt like a power hose :P

I did once. It was actually with a transsexual. She was a beautiful caramel skinned Asian/African American. I don't wanna sound corny but it's like her cock was made for fucking my ass. To this day no body else has done that to me.

0h yes
    evertime I get it on my back leg's up on the shoulder's

Vast majority of screaming orgasms I've had have been from anal sex, either from talented men, masturbation, and dildoes/vibrators used on me by men and women