Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anal Sex Orgasm - Yes or NO

Have you had an orgasm from receiving anal sex - what's your story?

Re: Anal Sex Orgasm - Yes or NO

Big yes for me . By the time anal sex occures , I have been giving him oral sex for a good while which makes me extremely horny already . It usually doesn't take long having him pounding his cock in me before I am shooting all over the place . He usually releases his load into me around the same time , also a great feeling !

I have on a few occasions. It all depends on if he is hitting your prostate.
    YourBottomGuy

Definitely yes, but only when someone else is fucking me. If I sit on a dildo and fuck myself, it only enhances my penile orgasm (quite well). When I have either a real cock or a proficiently applied strap-on in my ass, I experience a distinct orgasmic feeling centered in my ass.

Call me an anal slut, but I am one of those lucky people who have practiced and learned how to make receiving anal sex as pleasurable as giving.

Oh HELL yeah!
    And like the others, mostly if my lover is REALLY pounding me. Lol.
    Dildos and strap ons are fine... BUT... You know the deal!

I haven't, but one male lover used to maintain a firm erection during anal sex and had orgasms, whenever he was on top. In other positions, he didn't seem to cum as often, but on top, I've been wet down many times.

Although, a couple of ladies I had anal sex with, initiated anal sex, I can't remember one actually having an orgasm.

Yes I have had but orgasms and penile.

Smile Re: Anal Sex Orgasm - Yes or NO

i always have orgasms when i get it in the ass and have the best ones while getting my dick sucked while i am being buttfucked

Yes, but it did take a while to learn how, even though I loved it from the first time it took some time to have my first orgasm. Now however I orgasm nearly every time I am getting a good pounding.

Yes if the person doing me anally had a large enough dick. Anything under 7" doesn't rub my prostrate well enough to cause me to orgasm. But when it is right, it is one hack of a orgasm.

Yes, I've had quite a few orgasms while getting fucked. I have to be on my back though as other positions just don't do it for me. Also I have to have a real cock in me; dildos and strap-ons have never gotten me off.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHedonic View Post
    Definitely yes, but only when someone else is fucking me. If I sit on a dildo and fuck myself, it only enhances my penile orgasm (quite well). When I have either a real cock or a proficiently applied strap-on in my ass, I experience a distinct orgasmic feeling centered in my ass.

Call me an anal slut, but I am one of those lucky people who have practiced and learned how to make receiving anal sex as pleasurable as giving.
    Agree with you on the dildo in explosive penile orgasm. wow

Cool Just once

The first time time I had anal I came almost as soon as he penetrated. Must have been beginners luck. Never happened since. It doesn't take much but I ususally need a little extra stimulation

I haven't had an orgasm yet during anal play but my wife does all the time...sigh, if I didn't love her so much I'd be jealous!

I have only had it from a dildo and a vibrator and not from the 'real thing,' but I have had some great orgasms from the toys

Not every time, but in most of the times - YES. It depends on the position, how good the partner is and the size.

It's not always the size, but it helps a lot.

Yes and it was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieknyc View Post
    I have only had it from a dildo and a vibrator and not from the 'real thing,' but I have had some great orgasms from the toys
    Yes, it was pretty amazing and occurred the first time i bottomed but never since.

Jamie, which dildo or vibrator do you recommend, am planning on getting one soon

YES. I have huge orgasms during anal sex. That's what really takes me over the edge.

Anal orgasm is the most erotic feeling i have ever had in my life!

i had an organsam that was probably the strongest i have ever had with a soft vibrator in me anally. it was probably a good 6" in and all of a sudden it touched something and i cummed like i have never cummed before. i have never had such an orgasm again in my life but still looking for a man/transgender top to have sex regularly to experiment till he finds that spot again so we will know where to hit next time we have anal sex.

Absolutely, yes!

Yes, only once with a 10" black dick inside me massaging my prostrate...I guess it's the size that counts because it hasn't happened with smaller dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub4Dom View Post
    Have you had an orgasm from receiving anal sex - what's your story?
    off course and in the same time i release my load. what a fantastic feeling to realize that I could come from my ass. i love it

Absolutely YES!!!
    One of my most mind blowing orgasms ever was from my friend fucking my arse. I was on the bed on all fours and after sucking him to a full 8" erection, I let him enter me. He started slowly but eventually pounded my arse furiously for over 45 minutes. The heat inside my arse was unbelievable and although I was limp, my dick and balls were swaying back and forth rubbing on the bed. Eventually I exploded all over the bed, it was a huge mess - it was probably one of the biggest explosions I ever shot to this day. After I came, all I could do was grunt and try and catch my breath in between his deep thrusts. When I simply couldn't take anymore, I tightened my muscles and clamped down on his dick which made him explode inside me as he wasn't wearing a condom.

ooooh yes i get them when my bf gets me in different positions when he rim's me or sticks his penis or fingers in me or if i play with my toys "erf" it feels so good gets me to blow a lode now and then

i even get them some times when i give my self an enema

mudpaws you know you love him

Wink Re: Anal Sex Orgasm - Yes or NO

OH Yes Indeed!!! It was my first anal, I was quite worked up after being sucked & throughly rimmed, plus I was being fucked by a very hung black stud! I nearly came, just sucking his monster. He was very good & took his time penetrating me, but as I took his full length, I came in jets. I told him I was sorry I came so fast, but he was telling me I was great as he fucked & filled me.

Smile Re: Anal Sex Orgasm - Yes or NO

Absolutely YES!!!
    It took me a long time practising.

yes i have but not every time the best was this guy rimmed me and fingered me first got me hot and wanting it before he put 7 inchs in me he did me for abut 20 minutes and i had 2 orgasms cum was flying everwhere

shyer

still waiting to feel a real cock in me and hope its great.