Register

Thread: favourites

favourites

What is your favourite sex toy/implement/fruit/anything else you use in sex....apart from your own genitals!

Re: favourites

my imagination

All the new toys we've bought lately. Riding whip,flogger, crop, other persons body. I do have one favorite toy. I like my Rabbit vibe!
    You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people.
    Judith Light
    I Never Let The Actions Of Another Person B R E A K Me& I Never Let A Single Person S H A K E Me Because Honestly; I Don't Give A Fuck Who Hates Me

nipple rings. often thought about wearing them out, but pretty sure they would be spotted. i'm quietly sexual. don't feel a need to advertise my horniness.

Got this one a few weeks ago and we absolutely love it. After lots or foreplay and oral stimulatuin, I slip this one and go at it. She ends up screaming and withering and a huge gush at the end. Yup, she is a gusher. And the sloppier the better! She just goes nuts!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bodytobodydualrings-full.jpg  

Never really been one who was highly into toys - they tended to gather dust in my bedside table drawer.

Recently however, Christine, My G/F insisted I buy a decent harness and pentrating dildo.
    i don't know if it's the "new toy" syndrome, but we have used it frequently of late!!

I really like to deepthroat my Jeff Stryker dildo while watching my favorite cocksucking video clips. I do the same things to the dildo that the cocksucker onscreen is doing. I try to cum at the same time as the guy does and I slurp up all my cum and imagine that it's his cum I'm swallowing.