Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Is it wrong to want to watch my husband fuck another guy?

lol Hell no its not wrong. Especially if both of you like/love it. And Especially if you can get pulled into the mix at some time or another. Then its Wonderful!
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by xxxbicuriouswoman View Post
    just wanted to say I certainly hope it's not wrong to want to watch your husband get fucked. My husband and I have had some fantastic nights using this particular fantasy. and we would like to make it a reality.
    I'm willing to make that a reality for you.

So many women i know desperately want to see their guy with another guy, but they don't admit it, and it's sad because so many guys would be so relieved to be able to do it and protect their masculinity by saying "I only did it for her."

A lot of women fear that if their guy does suck a cock and likes it, he'll become less masculine in her eyes. This is like the guy who talks his girl into eating a pussy and then thinks she's a slut because he feels inadequate.

no your not the only one , i know guys who like to watch their wives with woman or men, this is called voyeurism.. you enjoy watching someone having sex. there are even groups that chat about such things i would think. it seems there are groups for everything on the net now a days lol. i have seen advertisements before where a guy wanted to watch his wife have sex with someone else. and if you check the profiles on here you will probibly find some one wanting the same thing. so i assure you your not alone. i had a wife who like to have sex with me and another bisexual man who was interested in both.

Magic
    If the two of you ever decide for her to see you fuck another guy give me a yell.

That's a thought I have a lot as I am playing on bed with my wife. But I have to restrain and keep it to myself, for she want not even to talk about trying a threesome at all.
    I wonder what is the way a straight couple have to change their habits from traditional boredom to another kind of love within marriage's boundaries.
    The fist time I asked her let me her asshole she showed me such a fierce frown that my dick went suddenly down. Can you imagine how harsh it could be if I mention what a wonderful it'd be, having someone else into our big brass bed ?.

I personally think there's nothing wrong if several souls wanna get love, games and sex in between...just only we must obey the golden rule and let our bodies and feeling get some fun, thrill, and be over the moon.

My wife would kill me if she knew I sucked cock but I would definitely like for her to loosen up and give it a try. Sex is a definite turn-off for her.

As former swingers, I thrilled watching my then Hot Wife getting fucked by different guys, loved watching her glow as a gal went down on her. In one encounter another guy briefly sucked me. She saw and said it excited her. For a long time when we fucked she'd raise the level of my excitement by telling me how another guy in our bed for me to suck and be sucked by would be hot. Now at 56 she says no to all sex whether between us or with swinger couples and guys. Terribly depressing. I'm looking for a bi guy here for my fun with him. Oh, the question! No it's not wrong. Millions of guys want to see their wife have sex with another woman. Why can't women have the reverse desire?

It's sad to see lovers, who began their journey on such a positive note, later veer off their original course.

They often then go their separate ways....the old electricity is no longer there. What are they to do, when their passions are no longer the same?

I've been married 3 times, but still don't know how that happens!

Why can I not find a lady like you? I would be in love forever!

Hell no. I think your an amazing person to let him have sex with a man. Still loving him and wanting him regardless of his sexual wants. I love you. Watch him fuck me in the asshole please

Quote Originally Posted by luv2play8899 View Post
    I wish my wife was into watching, or being watched.
    We did some swap stuff with another couple once, she couldnt deal with
    the feelings it gave her. She has jealousy issues, which are a waste of emotion but not something one can 'fix' for someone else.
    I would be happy to have just another guy play with her and not have any interaction with him or any other woman...I'd enjoy watching her be pleasured...but even that is a definite no go.
    Why do you think she'd not be receptive to the idea of you watching her with another man?

no your not wrong i just wish i had a wife or G/F that wanted to see me pound a boy butt or get pounded its happened before just not in a long time. the one i have now will have no part of it

now i really enjoyed reading all the postthat was always my biggest thing to see and my girlfriend wont have anything to do with it . wish i could find people in wisconsin willing i love sucking on a nice hard cock

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    lol Hell no its not wrong. Especially if both of you like/love it. And Especially if you can get pulled into the mix at some time or another. Then its Wonderful!
    Cat
    ^^^ ​What the Cat said!

Wrong , no I know more than a few married couples where the wife loves watching us guys first taking pictures while I feed him my big hard cock or just letting him feast all he wants by the time I am fucking him deep sroking his tight warm hole I love it to see her touching herself , seeing her so wet for three of these couples she will not take her turn at all until he has sucked my load and has one in his butt ......... Couples who play together are so much fun

Absolutely not!

Hello and good day, fantasy_couple-uk! The answer to your question is a firm, 'No.'. No, your feeling and your fantasy are not 'wrong' in any way, shape, or form. In fact, my opinion on the matter is to push it. Try n' see about bringing this up to your husband. I understand that bringing up the topic might prove to be a bit difficult, or awkward. I would suggest starting off by telling him that what you're about to ask of him is something he might be opposed to, and very well may make him feel a bit uncomfortable. I say this because, (you don't have to use my words verbatim....) before you bring up the core topic, I'd advise saying something to him that acknowledge his feelings and how he might react to what you've got to say.

Tell him that this is something that has been on your mind for quite some time now. Re-enforce the fact that this isn't just some fleeting thought. I think if you're able to find a way to mention your fantasy to him, tell him that this is something that really turns you on, that maybe, just maybe,....it'll becomem more rthan just fantasy, Take care& good luck to you!

Darren Pierazek
    Albuquerque, NM
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

Nope not wrong at all, I'm like that too.

My wife has said that the thought of another man fucking me excites her. She has suggested a couple of gay men she has known. I do rather like the idea, but I would prefer someone a bit more anonymous perhaps. I don't know if the idea will get anywhere. But it is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by George51 View Post
    My wife has said that the thought of another man fucking me excites her. She has suggested a couple of gay men she has known. I do rather like the idea, but I would prefer someone a bit more anonymous perhaps. I don't know if the idea will get anywhere. But it is a good one.
    This is your wife's fantasy. You will need someone you are both comfortable with. Her picking the man means she already places trust in that person, Take another look at her candidates. Additionally, using her friend may reduce the possibilities of jealousy she might experience if you really enjoy it and want a return performance.
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

Bityme, you’re back as well? Something serious must have changed around here. Somebody fill me in! *bites tongue, and tries to remember not to say such things on this site*
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Bityme, you’re back as well? Something serious must have changed around here. Somebody fill me in! *bites tongue, and tries to remember not to say such things on this site*
    Hi Annika, yes, I was out for an extended period due to some medical problems. Don't really know what happened, but the site is certainly different than it was a few years ago.
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Rather clean you out. Either way, could be a bit fun.

Ah, I better hush too. Cannot even get to a cup of coffee. That I would like more so than running and hoping in bed. Lots more to life than sex. Of course, yes, I can still enjoy sex. Wise enough to know there's more and know that more can indeed be so much more precious.

Oh, good heavens, no, you're hardly alone in in wanting to witness your husband performing intimate acts with another man. In fact, you'd be surprised to learn that what you describe in a fairly common fantasy.

Some years ago, I fell in with a younger couple, who invited me to join them in threesome play. A big part of Colleen's fantasy turned out to be watching me pleasure her boyfriend, Bruce.

While neither he nor I had any particular interest in performing or receiving anal intercourse, Colleen found intense pleasure in watching us bring one another to orgasm orally. As our threesome play progressed, Bruce eventually began inviting me to fuck his girlfriend while he watched from close-up. I can say with some certainly that the found the experience similarly erotic.

I agree with most everyone here that many women are turned on by this..and the thought of a woman watching me with another man is always so erotic

I'm hoping my wife gets to watch me get fucked. I would gladly reciprocate, and would like both of us to fuck her

As long as you both consent have fun