Register

Thread: Just tired

Just tired

I have been out and about putting my self out there and always getting shot down. I'm bisexual, but will not be looking anymore for a "friend". I miss intimate contact, but can'ttake be rejected all the time. No matter how much I try meeting people online talking, chatting, then exchaning pics. When we meet just be a dis-apointment to them. I can see it there eyes when we meet.

I know there is something about me, but I don't know what it is. I don't spark passion in anyone. I just now live life as it is handed to me.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

Re: Just tired

Hang in there buddy.

DM

Well I have not been there to see the spark in your eyes, but I do know a really great guy when I see one. I wear glasses so I can see you really well.

Belle

I don't think what you're saying is a foreign experience to anyone. I've been on both sides of that story. It's more about the technology than the people I think. Meeting online is totally inorganic - to take that meeting and turn it into something is so unlikely - but it does happen.

What about your wife? There must be some satisfaction there?

I agree with slipnslide. I too have been looking for about 18 months now and continue to get turned off and extremely frustrated by the guys that just want a cock shot or a quickie. Where are the guys that are interested in a LTR with someone? Maybe my expectations are too high or I am just looking for that perfect person to fit into the situation. Anyways, you can't give up, eventually you will find someone when you least expect it and it will be great.

Where are the guys that are interested in a LTR with someone?

Quote Originally Posted by biguy3113 View Post
    Where are the guys that are interested in a LTR with someone?
    Right here.
    Cheers
    Atiq

.................................................. .................................................. ........
    I'll decide between men and women the day you decide between food and oxygen.

Re: Where are the guys that are interested in a LTR with someone?

Quote Originally Posted by NotLostJustWandering View Post
    Just a coupe of miles outside my area.

I've been lucky in love and life, but had my share of heart-aches, too. I can hear the disappointment in your words, but keep looking.

I promise you, there is someone who can and will fill your needs...somewhere.

Every decent relationship I ever had seems to have come out of no-where, when I least expected it. I have, at times, given up hope of finding anyone, too. But, after deciding there was no one to whom I could relate, out of the blue, someone appeared. That's happened more than once.

Don't lose heart; at least you have a wife who loves you and is by your side........that's a lot more than many others have.

Hang in there, don't give up the ship.
    Last edited by Realist; Oct 26, 2010 at 8:59 AM.

That's it I'm getting drunk more often.

You indicate you like football and other sports. How about a trip to a gay sports bar. Just relax and enjoy the game like you would with your straight friends. Putting the real you on display and letting nature take it's course might work out better that searching for a hookup on line.

You look like a good sized man. Any bear clubs in your area?
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

Bity has a great thought there Sweetie. Try finding some formats that will be good for you and that will give you some friendships as well. And who knows, you may even find a "sweetie" that way too.
    Hi to Mrs Flounder for me please? :}
    Hugs Honey.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Chin up m8, its not because you are bi - rejection happens with all genders- just keep looking the right guy is out there

Thanks guys I know keep my chin high I'm just tired.

Not in the gay bar scene, and there is no gay sports bars, I won't go anywhere that anyone might reconise my truck (it's very noticeable). I can'at hide the truck because I can't walk that far. and besides who wants to date an overweight, crippled, bad ass looking biker (not leathers) who's into guns, bikes, and road rallies. I just don't do well with rejection. When I walk into a room with gay people I now they get nervous by the way I look. Even if I sit at he end of the bar my cane is going to scare them away. I haveto sit at the bar beause I can't get up form the seat across the room to get a drink. I can't dance. I have bad memeory so no good stories to tell to get people intrested. When I'm out with biker friends I must matain a grip on some off my feelings not to let anything slip. I don't wantto change my look because I fell comfortable in my skin the way I look.