Register

Thread: Adventures

Adventures

Finally! Mrs. Coyote, the pups, and I are leaving in 16 hours for our big trip to China.

Some of you already know that our kids were born in China. Now that they're 7, it's time to take them back and re-introduce them to their birth country. We'll be having lots of adventures for the next four weeks. The kids will even get to hug a panda!

I don't talk a lot about my kids here. But they are special and precious to me. Their presence in my life is a gift - a gift bought with some pain, given that they were abandoned as infants, but one for which I am incredibly grateful nonetheless.

And so we're off on an adventure of a lifetime. I likely won't be logging on here until my return in mid-November. Until then, take care!

Peace
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

Re: Adventures

lol tail wagging in china??? sounds good

hope you have a fucking good time.... china is a lil bit of a culture shock to some people but its definately a interesting place to go......and the food is absolutely excellent....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

That's great, Coyote for you and Mrs. Coyote and the kids. I hope you have a wonderful safe trip and look forward to hearing of your adventures when you get back. Hugs
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Miss your licks in chat already!!!!!!

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when asked about our weekend. I had a great time with ….THEM. "Great! Now they don’t think you’re queer ~ just a big slut!” - Judy Carter

rɑk ænd məri sɪtɪŋ ɪn ə tri, ke aj ɛs ɛs aj ɛn dʒi, fərst kəmz ləv ðɛn kəmz mɛrɪdʒ

Ya'll have a safe and wonderful time Darlin. See ya when ya get back, and I promise to not bite yer ear next time I see you..LOL Pet the Panda for me too please? And lots of pics!
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Talking Re: Adventures

That's awesome! I hope y'all have an excellent time! I love the Chinese culture. Enjoy y'alls time there.

My ex brother in law returned from China recently, after working there for 5 years. He loved it, made a lot of money and brought some toys back to play with...like a Chinese copy, of a Russian copy, of a WW II German military BMW motorcycle with a side car, that he paid $2,400 for!

His assistant over there was one of the prettiest Chinese girls I ever saw. He said the food was outstanding, almost everywhere.

If you're squeamish about what you eat, though, you better find out what's in it!

Oh..that is a wonderful trip!!! Please tell us your thoughts upon return.

Sounds like you are gonna have a good time. Enjoy.

Hello everyone from China! Just a quick note as we are halfway through the trip. The pups get to hug the pandas tomorrow - ought to be fun. The food is very good, although I'm starting to get hungry for a good old fashioned American pizza... LOL

Peace
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

Pandas to hug...what lucky pups. What a wonderful time you must be having Mr Dude. Keep enjoying the vacation....and bring back lots of interesting things to tell us about.

I am Queen of all felines. I'm a Lioness. A Leo

What!!!...No coffee??? Keep the stuff in bottles, Sir! I want a real drink!

Love, is the most important emotion in the Cosmos. Love is all.