Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Talking Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

Quote Originally Posted by shaver6
    SHAVED !! The only way to go, seems much cleaner, less odors and MUCH nicer for oral sex....I hate those hairs breaking off in my mouth....
    I completely agree with you, Hair seems dirty somehow, I have never liked having it and prefer not to have it in my face while going down on some one. I like my candy hair free lol.

Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

We typically both shave it all. But, there are times when hair is kind of a turn on. Can't say we'd regularly 'prefer' any variation, though if pressed we'd probably want ourselves and partners shaved more often than not. Our only concern is really that hair doesn't get caught in teeth or throats in either direction.

Jay and T

I shaved once by request and absolutely hated it. It really weirds me out when girls are shaved, but trimming is always nice. Guys I don't care either way, whatever they are comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by warmpuppy
    I guess I'm one of the old-schoolers here. All my life I've preferred the bush, for both men and women. I've noticed that some conversation sites now classify the love of a hairy pussy as a fetish.

I love the scents of a hairy genital area. Oh well, to each his own.
    I'm an 18 y/o Puerto Rican girl and my sister is 19 we both agree that hairy is best. We trim the edges but that's it the rest is thick and bushy. :flag4

Quote Originally Posted by marylandbimale
    I remove hair with emjoi depilitator on cock,ass and shave balls very smooth indeed.
    I just wanna make sure about this before I buy it. Your sure it doesn't burn or do anything? I hate surprises when it comes to that sort of thing LOL

i like being shaved, but i'm too lazy to do it most of the time. i get a lot more sensations from oral sex when i'm shaved. for a female partner, i'm not sure i'd care since most of the hair is not right around the vaginal opening anyway, but i'd want her to get the most sensations she can get and if shaving helps her do that like it does me, i'm for it. for a man, i like a little hair around the base of the shaft, since visually it's hot i think and it doesn't get in the way of oral sex for me, but i prefer the balls to be shaved because i like putting them in my mouth and the wiry hair on my tongue kinda hurts. my fiance says he can feel it more if he's shaved too, since the hair isn't there to block my tongue or other body parts from fitting flush against his skin, and i like him to get the most sensations possible out of it too.
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.

I like it shaved, but is there a more efficiant way to get rid of unwanted hair, other than shaving and waxing? Ive heard of shots, but i havnt gotten rid of my phobia of shots since i was a kid...especially around those areas.

Smile Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

I love both hairy men & women. In the case of the woman I especially love them to be as hairy as possible.

I'm partially shaved, cock balls and to my asshole, and pubes trimmed very very short, and I prefer my partners both M or F to be the same or at least trimmed neatly.

Trim chest, armpits and balls. Like plenty of hair but well ordered on guys. Like a women with plenty of hair down there...

SHAVED....!!!!

Shaved here!!!!
    Always be true to yourself

I vote for pubic hair... it just don't look right naked. Male or female, give me pubic hair.

I am pleased to note that women with bushes are making a comeback based on the photos I have seen online recently. YIPPIE!!! A woman with a bush, petite woman with a bush is my idea of sexy with a capital S.

I prefer a well-trimmed bush (man or woman).
    And for men, I like shaved balls best.

I myself am a hairy guy (chest, belly, etc), but I keep my pubes well-trimmed and my balls shaved. My wife likes it that way, and so do a couple of buddies I mess around with.

shaved privates...both men and woman. The only way to go and the best for oral.

I#m sure hairy isn't so good for all licking and suckling and these are the best sex ways for me!

Well, let me see....I love to be free of all hair. I am waxed on a regular basis. Granted my family...brothers to be honest can not grow hair on their bodies to save their life. No one could grow a mustache. I have had what little hair I did have waxed for the last two years. LOVE it. Love the way that I feel.

Second...I love being with a man who is shaved in his private parts. I love the sensuality of nothing but skin to my touch or taste. Body hair is ok. I have recently taken massage lessons and well the difference between hairy and non hairy men is amazing.

Belle

I like hairy on girls. shaved freaks me out... but shaved for men...I guess...haha

Talking Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

My wife and I shave our pubs every day. It is cleaner and smoother. Don't have to get the hairs stuck between your teeth.

We're with Navyman on this one. We are both shaved and really love it that way. Smooth, no hair to get in the teeth and more sesitive than with all those pubes in the way.

That's one long thread to read.
    I'm on the light haired side to begin with and am going through a pubic patch stage-short at about 1/4" and love shaved balls & butt all the time. On my love she goes for a bushier look with a wide landing strip. I like it when she shaves her lips but she often complains about when it grows out. On rare occasions I can convince her to let me mow the entire patch for a few weeks but overall she like seeing a bit of fuzz on her peach. Overall I'd say I like the "trimmed" look but often find I'm turned on by total bare.

shaved for both, hairy is gross to me, even facial hair, it tickles lol

shaved for woman
    trimmed for men

I am hairy but I prefer to be shaved including the balls. I also prefer little or no hair on a partner. ( Although it is not necessary)

Shaved - men and women. Feels soooo smoooth to have my cock and balls shaved - I walk around with a hard-on all day. But it is a pain in the neck to shave and stubble is very uncomfortable.

Mike

i shaved the hair that grows on my penis, but i still have hair above my penis on the area just before it runs on my penis.

cant explain the area too well

It does not worry me with guys, but woman should be hairless. Hary pussy makes me want to gag. Once I went down on a gal she had a hairy one and I kept getting pubes stuck in my throat it was gross.

I think for both sexes tho, oral, masturbation and sex feels better when there is no hair.

i loathe pubic hair. i am completely shaved. i would prefer for my partners to be as well. some have been, some not.

there's just something about the location of it, over the softest skin on the whole body, that irks me and then the coarse texture of it repulses me.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss~

I like it the way it was made. A shaved pussy looks like a little girl. I like a woman. Besides when I am loving here with my tongue I love the texture of her hair on my tongue. With a guy I like a little hair. Give me hair not bald, if I had my druthers.

Wow, This is an oldie..:}
    For me personally, I dont mind a Little hair on a man. My Preferences are Shaved totally, but as long as I dont have to don a face shield and go in with a Weed Eater, its all good..lol. As for a lady I Love a sweet bald pussy to play in..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein