Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Cool Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

undefinedundefinedI like a landing strip on the ladies the whole area of below the top part of her should b open gives better ablilty to lick and make her moan and orgasam.......

Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

I am shaved and prefer my partners to be as well! I do like a womans pussy shaved with a little trimmed landing strip right above it though! Thats hot! Pubic hair just gets all in the way most of the time. Plus, when the person is shaved and they get off it just shines and gets super slick!

Quote Originally Posted by wry123
    Gee, I don't know. I have a thing for Dusty from ZZ Top.
    LOL i just like the music myself.

personally, I prefer the natural look, although some trimming is just fine
    'I Never Met A Winner That Didn't Bet" - Joe The Craps Dealer

nice to see this topic back in the top ten. I got my new girlfirend to shave my face yesterday as a warm up for a spot of genital shaving and once she had the
    feel for the razor, she stripped me off my pants and shaved my balls and cock plus trimming my pubes! by the time I started to shave her pubes, she was so turned on that we followed with oral and full sex. It one hell of a way to have fun!!! Can't wait til it starts to grow back and we have to do this all again!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrplayfuluk
    nice to see this topic back in the top ten. I got my new girlfirend to shave my face yesterday as a warm up for a spot of genital shaving and once she had the
    feel for the razor, she stripped me off my pants and shaved my balls and cock plus trimming my pubes! by the time I started to shave her pubes, she was so turned on that we followed with oral and full sex. It one hell of a way to have fun!!! Can't wait til it starts to grow back and we have to do this all again!!!!!
    Emm Gotta love that skin on skin....

I like to shave my sack, but leave everything else untouched. I prefer women who are either natural or only with shaved lips and perhaps a little trimming. The same for guys: I prefer the natural look, or with only the balls shaved.
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

We like girls to have ALL their hair, maybe a little trimmed off of the lips for easier access and guys should be natural on top with the shaft and balls trimmed or shaved.
    Let's Get Naked!!!!

I like it both ways (no pun intended). Some guys are just very masculine and sexy with hair and others are hot smooth. Some girls look great with a patch and some without. I've shaved it all and let it grow many times. Usually I just trim it so I don't have to maintain it like shaving but it isn't too much. Long enough to be soft but short enough not to be intrusive. Around the shaft I shave to facilitate oral sex. She trims for the same reason but sometimes we shave for variety.

LoveLion

In a sexual sense, I find hairless more appealing, but it doesn't really matter to me. Im of Ukrainian descent, and at 18 I am a hairy beast ROAARRR! lol I dont shave or trim any body hair, but I was in a relationship I may consider trimming for the other person.

used to not care at all... then, i got involved with a latin lady who kept herself very nicely trimmed, and her best friend, eventually our 3rd, was shaven smooth, brazillain even.. gosh what turn ons!!. after that, i kinda am a bit turned off by the whole hairy bush thing. i mean, hey, even hedges have to be trimmed now and then!.

myself?? i'm medially hirsute.. not one of those "man carpets" that you hear about but i've hair all over none the less. however, after the expeiriences with my 3sum partners, i started trimming my pubes, and have even shaved a few times to please playmates... [ gosh that looks so out of place on this body] now i find not only is it neater, but also easier to take care of and examine.. yep, doc raised an eyebrow the 1st time he saw it. then the light came on when i told him why..
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb

hmmm.....Hair..always a good subject!

I like to be shaved..with a little landing strip....I like my man to be VERY clean shaven with virtually no hair and balls clean too.....and I dont really mind either way for a female...as long as it's shaved around her hole and lips....the top can have a little hair though! I just want full access to the good stuff!

Oh and a females ass crack should have NO hair...ewww...total turnoff....

Depends on the person. I don't like too hairy people. The one cock I've sucked so far was too hairy - yuk - and so was its owner - also yuk

Like women to be shaved or well trimmed.

I want to take all my own hair off right now - but want to find the best and easiest way

I am not picky, I like it any way, but i prefer somewhat trimmed on the ladies and a clean shaven set of balls is always refreshing, lol. But like I said before, I am not picky, I like it all!

Women: Shaved.

Men: Trimmed, I kinda dislike shaved. Usually men are hairy on the rest of their body (legs specifically), and it looks kinda weird to me when all of a sudden there's a hairless zone. Shaved balls are ok though.

Yay, first post.

I would love to shave everything, but my wife makes me keep the chest hair. Everything else is smooth and clean, as often as possible.

Shaving is the best! look how sexy my penis looks. Every guy and girl will agree that my penis looks way better shaved than anything

if u have never shaved completely before, do it and u'll see its just the best.

i have read some of these post it is so exciting 2 read and kinda feel everybody's opinions and just 2 see or picture a persons expression it feels gr8 that 's why i like cummin here ,but me personally i started shavin my area like when i was or yr ol and every since then i have always shaved .men i like them 2 be well shaven and my women i love for them 2 be clean shaven as well i agree with princessa b/c it makes it easier acess for tongue and fingers.
    I AM TASTY SWEET AND ADDICTIVE AND MANY PPL CRAVE ME DAY AND NIGHT AND CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ME I AM A SWEET MOIST AND A SMOOTH PART OF TOWN CALLED CHOCOLATE CITY

Quote Originally Posted by CHOCOLATECITY32
    i have read some of these post it is so exciting 2 read and kinda feel everybody's opinions and just 2 see or picture a persons expression it feels gr8 that 's why i like cummin here ,but me personally i started shavin my area like when i was or yr ol and every since then i have always shaved .men i like them 2 be well shaven and my women i love for them 2 be clean shaven as well i agree with princessa b/c it makes it easier acess for tongue and fingers.
    Boak!!!

I am shaved all the way. I like my partner either m or f to be too, i also hate any hair around the asshole.

I have been trying to get my wife to shave but she won't do it.
    I would love to shave but again it's not a turn on for her. I tried shaving just my balls but she very turned off by it and wouldn't even touch them. I well, I guess I won't be doing that again.

I pluck my shaft and balls and as much as I can reach around my ass. I like a hairless shaft on my mail friends and if they like their balls sucked, they should be hairless also. I can get by with trimmed on women but a hairless pussy and pubes is VERY HOT!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0071.JPG  
    Last edited by dans94; Dec 8, 2006 at 8:35 PM. Reason: adding photo

Smile Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

Quote Originally Posted by mrplayfuluk
    after the great cut/uncut debate lets move to something inocuous, we can all discuss without fear of offending! Do you like to be hairy, trimmed or shaved down around your nether regions and what do you prefer on your partners, male and female? For me I like trimmed plus shaved balls , and my women smooth with a little tuft above. your turn...

Man trimmed woman shaved looks sooooooooooo horny

Quote Originally Posted by dans94
    I pluck my shaft and balls .....
    OUCH!
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by dans94
    I pluck my shaft and balls and as much as I can reach around my ass.
    I just tried doing the balls and shaft, but not the ass - it's not all that hairy. It's quite an experience. But very nice and smooth.

I like my man to be trimed or shaved, and i prefer to be trimmed, makes me feel and look like someone who has yet to hit puberty.

this thread was an interesting read for sure.. i have been shaving my entire body every 3-4 days for the past 5 years. i love the feeling of soft smooth skin, especially around my penis and area..

i'd like my partners to be shaved too, but in all honesty, i just want them to be comfortable and happy with themself.. if you love someone, then a little hair in the mouth ain't gonna kill you! ..lol

I remove hair with emjoi depilitator on cock,ass and shave balls very smooth indeed.

I love the feel of pubic hair whether male or female. The problem I have is with pubic hair during oral. So trimmed at least with females for oral anyway any other times.

Red face Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

I always like to keep mines trimmed real good....don like 2 much hair