Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

Quote Originally Posted by ganude
    never saw a man to turn down pussy cause it was hairy or shaved. I like it anyway
    I recently sorta turned one down that was not trimmed well. There were some other distractions going on, but when I saw all that hair, it just made me go limp.

For me: A Brazilian is best, shaved is great, and neatly trimmed is more than ok!

Did something different and shaved myself smooth! I like the skin to skin feeling!
    Don't be afraid to try Bi!

woolleygirl

Wink Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

Quote Originally Posted by huneypot
    I dont really like gettin pubes stuck in my teeth

I agree I like shaved or really trimmed. My mom told me "you are what you eat"

T

A couple of years ago i complete shaved everything, it was great. I loved the way it felt but...when it began to grow back the stubble was terrible it was like sandpapper. Partly because i am basically walking around with a constant hard on, the top of the little one would rub against the stubble and after a day or so i developed an irritated sore...the poor guy, i could take him out and show anyone. Needless to say no i am a trimmer, shave everything but a "landing strip"...have a look at my profile, you will see what i mean.

On a woman, I love to have the pussy lip area shaved and clean but I do love that beautiful triangle of hair about the lips. So nie to bury your nose in while your tongue is getting very busy. On a man, I love clean shaven balls and the area at the base of the cock. Again I love pubic hair above to bury my nose in and to rub with my hands as I am taking him in my mouth. It is also very erotic to have a shaving party where you will all take turns shaving each other. Once went to a party where we took turnes shaving each other and making creative designs in the pubic hair. It was an artistic night. Did I mention that I love natural blond pubic hair???? Heck, I'm really always happy when my head is burried in a friends pubes......

Smile Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

Well, i dont have much pubic hair because i am 1/2 cherokee. but i like a pussy with some hair on it. i can play with it hile munching. but women i have been with enjoy my less hairy pussy

Hmmmm...

This reminds me of an old joke:

What's the last sound you hear before a pubic hair hits the floor?

Someone spitting it out!

Honestly, I prefer trimmed neatly or even very, very close. Not much into sahved as it creates stubble (very unappetizing) and ingrown hair. But the trimmed very short is nice
    I believe that all mammals are inherently bisexual to one degree or another. Many of the greatest learned cultures in history accepted it. So... When did it suddenly become so wrong?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midsouth_Bisexual_Guys_Support_Group/

Though I find a depilated pussy tasty looking, it also looks a bit juvenile and somehow not quite right. Generally, in either a man or a woman, I prefer the moderate amount of hair in the pubic area. I have found some women attractive with much heavier than usual pubic hair and found the fine ok for insterting my penis, but a bit difficult for giving oral pleasure. Even under-arm hair can be sexy sometimes.
    BiOldMan

Like a few others, I too like a nicely kept bush. I love something fuzzy to run my nose in and kiss. Give me a nice bush any day over something totally smooth.

Hey! man. I have a beard.
    BiOldMan

I personally trim my pubes closely and shave my balls. Also trim closely around my "pucker" ----makes getting rimmed more enjoyable.
    I prefer both men and women who are trimmed. I really get into oral,so I don't want too much hair getting in the way.

I'm totally pubic shaved, have been for years. Trimmed short, or shaved cock is my preference for playing with....same for playing with the Ladies....I don't want to play with hairy cousin Bruno.

Btw; Very hot shaved pics there folks.
    Someone start a shaved pic thread..........................

Hubby won't shave completely But he DOES trim for me when things when I complain about "flossing"

Myself, I got on an obsessive kick a couple years ago about having a clean-shaven pussy and got the first of probably four electrolysis treatments, so now my own little pussy doesn't get bushy the way it once did. Because of that I use depillatories most of the time or keep it trimmed neatly.

My personal preference on another woman is shaved lips. I REALLY don't like the taste of hair.
    Never be bullied into silence;
    Never let yourself be made a victim;
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define yourself.

Shaved, both men and women. More to kiss and lick. More sensation when fucking her.

Red face Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

On a female.. deff shaved or atleast shaved all over the lips, maybe a little runway strip..for guys shaved is cool, but i prefer close cut above and no hair on the balls.. but alot of hair is a MAJOR turn off on guys and girls... but thats just me and everyone gets there kicks a different way ...

I like the hair. My earliest remeberances of the pages of Playboy's that I found in dad's dresser were of "women"..what this meant to me was breasts, and a nice triangle of pubic hair, and as for men, also hairy.

um for men shaved except for strip of pubic hair trimmed to neatness. So basically hair but not too much. On women shaved bikini line but pubic hair stip above if fine or she could just trim or not whatever on women it doesn't matter as long as they are not completely hairless down there I don't like that cas it looks like an eight year olds or something and freaks me out so I like a bit of pubic hair it looks adult.

Don't mind, but would prefer trimmed - revealing without coldsores

I like it shaved. Since I had a vasectomy and got shaved and found out how much I was missing in the feeling area, I have kept my balls shaved and my pubes trimmed.

I also like to have my wife shaved.

We have a lot of fun with all of this!!!

hmmm.... there is no question at all. i love both shaved. my men and my women... everyone should be shaved, the cleaner the better. it is after all the shapeliest part of the human figure. why the hell cover it up with hair?

Quote Originally Posted by wtp09
    hmmm.... there is no question at all. i love both shaved. my men and my women... everyone should be shaved, the cleaner the better. it is after all the shapeliest part of the human figure. why the hell cover it up with hair?
    Er because they've got better things to do than shave?

I love to see a clean shaved pussy. When there is hair around it hides that beautiful view, as for me, I always keep my cock and balls shaved.

Spicy

I'm in the minority here. Give me a nicely manicured yet hairy bush! I love running my nose and tip of my toungue through some hair.

The bald look just doesn't get me nearly as turned on like a nice bush. Mmmm!

I prefer not only to keep myself shaved but also to be with men who shave, but it is just a preference, not a requirement. In addition to shaving pubes and balls I also keep my anal region hairless incase my partner wants to rim. Rimming a hairy butt isn't fun.

I'd just like to add to the conversation the fact that I, only in the last year or two, began to shave my cunt, and I have been completely converted. I love it! In spite of being a longtime self-lover, I guess when I was unshaved (though always trimmed) there was still some mystery about what, exactly, was going on under that hair. Now that I'm shaved I feel so beautiful, can see myself and everything that happens when I get aroused, enjoy watching myself, the increased sensation, etc. It's been very empowering and hasn't at all provoked any of the expected fears about looking too prepubescent or whathaveyou. I have never felt more sexy and womanly.

i'm also very oral but i prefer natural bush on f or m

Ahh come on guys pubic hair is natures own dental floss.

I love pubic hair, I think it is so incredibly SEXY....no I would not turn down a shaved pussy (or cock)...I asked my late wife to shave once and promptly turned around and asked her to grow it back.

It can get unruly and should be trimmed if it gets out of hand but a beautiful pink pussy surrounded by a nice think bush...is delectable and the way it glistens when wet is so hot...I LOVE PUBES!!!

Mmmm The hairier the better (both men and women) - love the look, taste, and smell! I also always loved hairy armpits too - to me they are just signs of being of sexual age. Hey - if we were all the same it would be terribly boring!

Talking Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

I'am shaved and the men and ladies like it. I personally like women with hair. I've had some shaved, trimmed and hairy. When I'm between their legs sucking and licking I really don't care.

Thumbs up Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

I like to be shaved and I prefer my partners male or female to be shaved also.