Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

hairy, trimmed or shaved

after the great cut/uncut debate lets move to something inocuous, we can all discuss without fear of offending! Do you like to be hairy, trimmed or shaved down around your nether regions and what do you prefer on your partners, male and female? For me I like trimmed plus shaved balls , and my women smooth with a little tuft above. your turn...

Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

Quote Originally Posted by mrplayfuluk
    lets move to something inocuous, we can all discuss without fear of offending!
    I am so offended by that statement, Mr. Playful!

We both love SHAVED, in m and f! Sex is so much easier without the obstacle of pubic hair!
    Glenn & Lisa

I like to clipper some areas but I like my balls shaved, and I like a guy who is the same way. But thats just me.

SHAVED !! The only way to go, seems much cleaner, less odors and MUCH nicer for oral sex....I hate those hairs breaking off in my mouth....

Happy2rush

I'm very oral, and as such, pubic hair and I are not really friends. Plus, I love the look of smooth skin.
    Shaved is very important.

eods79

Completly and totally shaved everywhere on everyone

Shaved or trimed to a non-stubbled lenght of about 3/16 " would be my own personal preference but, have been known to enjoy 1/4" as well during the fall and spring seasons.

Ambi

I'm old school... Give me a bush... No not Bush... The fuzzy pleasure patch!
    Nothing hotter than a nice tan, with creamy white tan lines, and a nice neatly trimmed patch of fun fur!

Just one mans opinion...

Thumbs up Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

Well obviously shaved for me and women also. I'd like to have mine removed perminitly some time soon. Weather your shaved or not it's fine with me. But I like being bare down below.

I'm shaved and I like my SO shaved.

Never more than trimmed. For an adult to be completely shaved seems almost as unnatural as a cut cock - oops, did I just say something non-innocuous!

Trimmed and or shaved is definately my preference on men and women. Smooth balls on a guy are especially good.
    Be Good........if you cant be good, be careful............if you cant be careful............DONT GET CAUGHT.

I love to neatly-trim my pubes and to clean-shave my balls.

Gee, I don't know. I have a thing for Dusty from ZZ Top.

On women I prefer a trimmed bush and shaved pussy.
    On men I love hair. Not TOO much but I certainly don't mind hairy balls and I love to rub a hairy stomach or chest while I am giving a blowjob.
    I find it disconcerting to see a guy who is shaved from the balls up to his face but his legs are very hairy. It seems like such a waist because I could only guess at how hot he would look with all that body hair left on!!

Me I love to be, completely shaved, as well as my partner!

We both love being shaved smooth all over down there and we prefer our play partners to be the same way. We love how it feels on ourselves. Visually it's a big turn on when I see men and women shaved smooth and as everyone else says it's great for oral when theres no hair in the way.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

All the genital areas completly shaved of course, its so much better for oral sex plus its awasome when shaved skin against shaved skin feels great!

I guess I'm one of the old-schoolers here. All my life I've preferred the bush, for both men and women. I've noticed that some conversation sites now classify the love of a hairy pussy as a fetish.

I love the scents of a hairy genital area. Oh well, to each his own.

I keep mine trimmed close. But what I've REALLY enjoyed is the pics of those who have replied here! I LOVE shaved genitalia (of either sex!)

i feep mine closely trimmed and shaved in some areas ,i prefere at least trimmed.shaved is best though.

Talking Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

I dont really like gettin pubes stuck in my teeth
    Om Mani Padme Hum

never saw a man to turn down pussy cause it was hairy or shaved. I like it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by huneypot
    I dont really like gettin pubes stuck in my teeth

I keep mine waxed! Real smooth, I like the way it feels!
    For men, I like around the shaft shaved.
    For women, Clean like me! That way my tongue and fingers move smoothly around!

nicely trimmed is always nice,but clean shaved is just erotic!

Smile Re: hairy, trimmed or shaved

Shaved! I myself am shaved and like my partners also to be shaved. Good for oral enjoy it without those damn hairs falling into your mouth, can taste the juice umm, umm, and during sex can also feel those wonderful juices flowing between you!
    Spicy

The answer to the questions "hairy, trimmed or shaved" is obviously, simply, YES
    Dave in NJ

My wife and I still remember the rush of excitement when we got our first pubic hair, why then would we want to look prepubescent? I believe pubic hair is there to entrap pheromones apart from looking very sexy. I love the look and wiry feel of pubic hair on both men and women. Of course it does have to be neat and not hang down to the knees, but I think it is a real turn on. If foreskins are natural and shouldn't be removed, how then can people argue here and justify the removal of natural pubic hair. As for getting pubic hair caught in your teeth, who cares it saves on dental floss.
    Give me a hairy pussy any day. Americans take a lead from your President: The Bush rules LOL.