Register

I tried REALLY hard

Hello all!
    I'm really new to the Bisexual thing. Don't get me wrong, I do love women but lately I have been exploring my bi side with great satisfaction. Recentely, I met a younger guy, 19 off craigslist. He was going to give me head at his house. I walked in and he started to go down on me. I was almost ready to cum because he was able to easily swallow my cock and he used only his mouth and gave great head. I asked him If I could play with his cock. He pulled out a beautiful 19 year old fresh 7" hard masterpiece.... I asked him If I could suck on it and he said yes. I went to town. Deep throating him, swallowing his entire shaft, licked and sucked his balls and even stroked his shaft while I was sucking him. But, I couldn't make him cum. I have never had the feeling of what it is like to have a load shot into my mouth and I really wanted his. He was even face fucking me for a bit. I thought, OK I'm going to taste my first hot load of young cum. But it never happened. I am pretty confident I can give good head but for some reason I wasn't getting the job done. Any pointers? What the hell am I doing wrong? That would have made me no problem... I must have sucked him for about 15 minutes. Next time, I'm not stopping until I have his cum running down my chin. BTW< This was the first cock I ever sucked bareback. Absolute HEAVEN... Can't wait to suck some more dicks....

Re: I tried REALLY hard

I would be happy to suck a 19 year old 7" hard masterpiece for 15 minutes even if he didn't cum.

Some guys only get off on sucking cock and are just not that interested in or aroused by getting sucked. He sounds like he could be like that. Another possibility is that he jacked off in anticipation of meeting you and had nothing left for you. He could even have a gf or other bf he was saving his cock & cum for. I've been with several men who enjoyed my oral attention, but they just could not relax enough to cum. Some even said they preferred to jack themselves off after I got them hard. I've known some married guys who enjoyed sucking me and being sucked, but held back and didn't want to cum in case their wives were horny when they got home. It happens. There are any number of reasons some guys don't cum from mm oral, so don't beat yourself up or feel inadequate if you know you did the best you could !

I've gotten to swallow a 22 year old. Definitely the taste I remember when eating my own at that age.

I meet with another guy that never could get hard enough to cum. When we meet now, he just spends the time edging me for 45 minutes and then swallowing it all. He's happy and I'm definitely happy. Been doing it that way for nearly a year now.

I have other guys that can cum, so I can just enjoy them.

I joined a nice bi couple where the male informed me he could not cum from oral no matter who did it and how good they were. Fortunately he was able to pop while fucking her and I got to enjoy my very first creampie experience! All can say is "Moar!"

I would go down on this one guy for hours and he wouldn't cum until I would have to ask him too. He just said he enjoyed having his dick sucked for a long time. I'd been reevaluating my cocksucking but I think its just this guy because I've made the last three guys cum in less than 5 minutes. Anyways, I think some just don't get there from oral no matter what you do. The guy in question would cum after I asked and he would basically raped my mouth and throat to do it. I remember him being all the way in and breathing through my nose and then he came. I think its just person to person.

Yeah, I think cutting was right. He might just be the kind of guy who likes to suck vs. being sucked. Yes, at 50, it was HEAVEN sucking on a 7" 19 year old cock. I have been dreaming about it all day every day since. I am kicking myself in the ass now because I finally tried sucking a cock bareback. Should have done this years ago. It feels so good sliding across my lips it just too hard to explain. I'll post an update as soon as he lays hes masterpiece on my tongue again.

My baseball card of cocks sucked is small (24). Over time, I sucked and they didn't shoot or they jacked on me. Don't worry. I've learned to relax and have a cock explode in my throat. Even given that, some still pull out and jack it. Once you learn how to love to suck a man's balls, lick his shaft and kiss his cock after cumming, you will be fine.

I have met few men I could not make cum with just my mouth and hands but, on the occasions I couldnt, many things played a part...masturbating earlier in the day, excitement from expectation, drugs and/or alcohol, being over tired, the list goes on...few mentioned that some guys just prefer getting off in other ways and I totally agree, sometimes a guy loves the sensation of a mouth on his cock but needs a good hard fucking to get off...either way, I love sucking cock, love it when they cum and it doesn't really matter to me where that is I like my man to cum where it pleases HIM to do so.

This posts is very informative. Thank you!

This posts is very informative. Thank you!