Register

Question Women that like bi men...

I have to say I'm new to the forum, and I'm loving what I see here.

I've recently just come out to myself as bisexual. It's been a long process and while I'm not very experienced, I've had some experiences that have been wonderful.

I'm still very much not out to those around me, and I've always been leary to tell women that I'm bisexual. Only some select people know, because they are bisexual also, so I felt that was safe.

How many women out there actually really like being with bi men? I consider myself very much more into women, as my attraction to men isn't so much emotional as much as it is more a sexual nature.

Are there many women that like being with bi men and sharing that part of their life with them? What do women like about bi men?

I know these seem like dumb questions, but I've rarely met women that want to see men together. It would be something great to share with women.

Re: Women that like bi men...

I have always found bi men (and women) attractive because of the added dimension it provides to sexual encounters. My first encounters with bi men date back to the "free love" time of the late 60's and early 70's and I learned then that partying with bi men and women provided increased opportunities for sexual fulfillment. I married a bi guy and find most bi men to be more open minded and sexually liberated than straight guys by far! It is part of our sexuality and should never be repressed because it adds another dimension to obtaining sexual pleasure!

Sharon

First, I'd like to welcome you both to the site. This can be a wonderful place to be yourself and express your deepest concerns.

I've found Bisexual.com to be a great place to express your feelings, thoughts and dreams. There are members here who feel the same as you do. Drew, the owner of the site, has developed a wonderful atmosphere for folks like us to communicate.

For every type of personality, or emotional, or sensual need, I think you'll find someone to discuss similar thoughts with.

As a person, who has been bisexual since he was first conscious of different genders, and had his first orgasmic sexual experience at 14, I can assure there are those here with the same history.

The best part if this site is, there are members who will share their experiences and you can learn by their mistakes and triumphs. It is also possible that you can actually meet someone with whom you may develop a relationship.

I know several members who have met others and have developed friendships and even lovers. Some developed a social circle of friends.

I personally came here after a failed marriage and divorce, hoping I'd meet a fellow in the same situation and perhaps we could develop a committed relationship. Instead, in 2008, I met the most fantastic bisexual girl I could imagine and we've been lovers ever since. Life can be good when you are with those who can accept, understand, and even love the same things you do!

I must warn you, though: Naturally, there are members who are argumentative, overbearing, and obtrusive, just like in all other walks of life......so I'd advise you to find those with whom you can relate to. Then, if someone bugs you, don't get into a pissing contest with them, just do as I do and ignore them. When you don't give them fuel for their irritating fires, they will finally give up and go away. If you really don't want to talk to them, you can use the IGNORE button...that will block any messages they send.

There are subjects I don't even care to read about, so I don't go there. But they interest others and that's OK with me. Each of us have our own drummer to march to.

Enough of that!

Have a good time, express yourself, get into different discussions to see what others will share with you and last.................be yourself!
    Last edited by Realist; Oct 7, 2010 at 8:37 AM.

thanks for the list guys. it'll really help me.

thanks for the list guys. it'll really help me.