Register

View Poll Results: If you are a guy and enjoy anal sex do you prefer a penis or a dildo?

Voters
702. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer a man's penis for anal sex.

255 36.32%
  • I prefer a woman with a dildo for anal sex.

51 7.26%
  • I like both.

314 44.73%
  • I've never had either/don't like anal sex or have never given or gotten fucked in the ass.

82 11.68%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Smile Re: if you're a guy and you like anal sex do you prefer a penis or dildo?

I like both . . . butt . . the real thing is better, love having a warm body on top of me while "getting it" . . . . of course I do set on it sometimes

Re: if you're a guy and you like anal sex do you prefer a penis or dildo?

both are fun, but nothing is better than a real penis

i love a nice hard cock.however having a women dildo my ass with a strap on or just handheld is also very satisfying.i think the thrill of a lady doing me is greater than being fucked bi a man,but it feels better from a man.maybe because men have the natural rythym down.

I perfer the ral thing, I can feel the heat and feel it throb. I also like being fingered and have had a dildo used by a woman, that was hot.

The real thing of course... Besides feeling better, it also adds so much to the experience knowing how great it feels for the guy fucking you! Girls only have inies, but guys... We have an inie & an outie, so we know exactly how it feels to fuck & be fucked. I do also enjoy getting fucked by a strap-on too, but other than the kinkiness, the girls can't feel anything. And they aren't used to the thrusting guy movement, so they tire easy.

My wife has fucked me with a dildo and it is good. But it is also hard and does not conform to my body. Although I do like it when she puts the vibe up there and turns it on as she is giving me a BJ.
    But the better pleasure for me is when I have had the real thing. A penis in me while bigger then the vibe conformed to my body better. The sensation of the in and out motion along with a hand around my cock is shear pleasure. I also play safe so when he cums he pulls out and pulls off the condom and I finish him with my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by jdsd71 View Post
    I do like both but do prefer have a penis during anal sex. I like the way it feeling and love feeling skin on skin and him pulling me it close when he shots his cum into me and feel it running down my leg.
    Hmmmmm...there could be another survey, because I have always used condoms but the idea of a guy cumming IN me is suuuuch a turn on!

Never been lucky enough to have a real cock! (wanting to) cause i love my 8 inch dildo! but I`ll bet the real thing feels fucking great!

i dnt knw,i hvnt been fucked before in my ass,im ready 2 experience

Well it has happened I had my first truly gay sex after years of using toys in me I loved the feel of a real cock in me(safe of course). the real thing has a different feeling than a toy granted he was not the size of my toys it was more enjoyable to feel him thrusting the body contact between us, much more personable than toys.

Yrs ago I had a gf's dildo which made me looking for the real thing. Well, yrs later and I am still looking for the real thing. I never thought it be so difficult finding someone around my own age & in shape...

In the meantime, I use butt plugs... Depending on my mood its either the large vibrating one or the med non-vibrating one. Its easier being outside with the non-vibrating one - no wires..

The real deal is first choice. But a woman with a strap-on who likes what she's doing and good at it is enjoyable too

You got that right LDD. What is conected to the toy or the cock makes all of the differance. now for the question. The best I have ever had was my late wife and her strap-on.I have also had a couple of fabtastic feeling with a cock in me as well.So my answer would have to be YES

I enjoy dildos very much, just not large ones. I suspect I would like the real thing much more, just have never had the opportunity, nor have I actively sought it out. I joined this site today and have an ad up though, so that may change. I did not vote in the poll because there is no answer that fits my circumstances.
    Last edited by VZR1800; Feb 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM.

I prefer the real deal but if there's not one available at the moment I sure enjoy a dildo massaging my prostate

Much prefer a nice real cock up my ass to any type of anything artificial .

Quote Originally Posted by slotts View Post
    Never been lucky enough to have a real cock! (wanting to) cause i love my 8 inch dildo! but I`ll bet the real thing feels fucking great!
    Same here. Dildo is my only experience. Hopefully I'll get an opportunity to enjoy the real thing in the not-too-distant future. Until then, dildos FTW.

OOPS, see I already posted to this one. Hmmmm.

unmatched feel of hard cock,warm up period,full body contact,entrance then pounding beats a dildo all to hell for me

I couldn't take the survey because I haven't had a real cock (yet). I can only imagine that the Real Thing (TM) feels better than even the highest quality dildo given the other posts here. That said, dildos are a great substitute and let me get my rocks off in private, until the right circumstances arise for a real encounter. Plus they don't get limp, sore or tired.

The same problem she was not comfortable with it ! But it was HOT to see her with a strap-on !

Like the song says, "Ain't nothin' like the real thing, ba-a-aby..." I had a girlfriend with a strap-on do me once, and it felt really, really good--but it left me wondering about, and very much wanting to try, the real McCoy. My first man-fuck was a younger fellow, and he came without making any sound just as I was starting to enjoy it. It was over before it began, almost. The next guy was just too well hung--too big around--and I couldn't relax enough to make it stop hurting. It's only in recent years that I've met one or two guys of reasonable penile dimensions who were patient and considerate enough, and demonstrative. I agree with all the guys above--it's not the appendage, but the person attached. The moans, the slaps on my ass, the hands gripping my hips, the grunts and gasps and thrusts, the body language, and above all the orgasm are what makes it all just crazy hot and special. No dildo will ever jerk, jump, throb in, or shoot a load up my hole. Give me the genuine article.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorashore View Post
    Like the song says, "Ain't nothin' like the real thing, ba-a-aby..." I had a girlfriend with a strap-on do me once, and it felt really, really good--but it left me wondering about, and very much wanting to try, the real McCoy. My first man-fuck was a younger fellow, and he came without making any sound just as I was starting to enjoy it. It was over before it began, almost. The next guy was just too well hung--too big around--and I couldn't relax enough to make it stop hurting. It's only in recent years that I've met one or two guys of reasonable penile dimensions who were patient and considerate enough, and demonstrative. I agree with all the guys above--it's not the appendage, but the person attached. The moans, the slaps on my ass, the hands gripping my hips, the grunts and gasps and thrusts, the body language, and above all the orgasm are what makes it all just crazy hot and special. No dildo will ever jerk, jump, throb in, or shoot a load up my hole. Give me the genuine article.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

I want to try both, so far have only had a toy but looking forward to feeling a pulsating cock or a woman pounding me to really enjoy things.

I have had anal problems and actually.... best with what some may call a "pencil dick". Get enjoyment without pain.

Quote Originally Posted by sdnaustin View Post
    both are fun, but nothing is better than a real penis
    YEP..exactly! I can certainly get into it with a woman using a dildo or strapon with me...but the intensity level goes way up when a guy fucks me. In my opinion and for me, it has to be because of the fact that it's an actual cock and he is responding to the sensations too that he feels from fucking....and for those of you wondering, of course with protection. Only those guys I have known for many years do I trust otherwise...and I mean, really know.

while it is somewhat enjoyable to get fucked with my wives strap on, she doesn't have the control a man would therefore I prefer a mans dick.

I prefer a nice warm hard cock fucking my ass but I do enjoy a woman pumping me with her strapon.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyd270 View Post
    I prefer a nice warm hard cock fucking my ass but I do enjoy a woman pumping me with her strapon.
    yep; me too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have yet to experience a woman with a strap on, sure would like to try that. Had a buddy with 10" of hardness, he could make me cum without ever touching my cock.... need to find another buddy like that!

I like the real thing better. Warmer and softer. Just feels so much better.