Register
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Re: How was your First sucking cock?

it all started at around 12 ya all know my story.. cousin 19yo staying with them for the summer.. we were bunking together.. It was the big boys do this.. the big boys do that.. until I eventually sucked his rather large cock.. I only sucked him to completion like 4-5 times as I found that sucking got them hard and ready to fuck me faster than a hand job.. I have sucked every guy that has ever fucked me to get them ready.. I have only sucked a very few to completion.. the last guy I sucked to completion was a guy we called uncle Ted.. the last few months of his life he was in a hospital for cancer.. I was there visiting and he told me that he hadn?t had sex in the last 2 years.. he was 60 at the time.. so I sucked his cock for him.. and did about once a week for the last 2 months of his life.. other than that I don?t suck to completion.. don?t get me wrong I love sucking nice cock.. just to get it ready to fuck me.. get them hard and ready to go and get what I want too!!!
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Feb 18, 2022 at 11:06 PM.

A guy I met on the lower west side NYC, we started kissing then he pulled his cock out. It was not hard and like a zombie I went on my knees, face to cock and put all of it in my mouth. Sucking on it it started to grow. I have never felt anything like it, as it started getting bigger and harder until I could no longer fit all of it in my mouth. Then I started starting tasting precum... I wanted more but no such luck. Someone was coming. I went home and jerked off until I had nothing left.

Vietnam 65-66, I was in a bunker stroking my cock, my buddy woke up and saw me. He asked if I needed any help. I turned towards him and he took me in his mouth. I thought I'd never stop cumming. I returned the favor, and we shared many nights together in the perimeter bunker.

My best time was 15, hitch hiking to the beach. An older man around 40 stopped and picked me up. His pants were unzipped, and he took his cock out. He told me to play with it, I did and he got hard. He pulled over to a wooded rest stop, and begged me to suck him. I took hom in my mouth and he fucked my mouth, filling it with cum. I swallowed it all. From that day on, I became a cock sucker.... I love it so much!

I was 15 and he was one of only 4 black guys at our school. I went to a party and missed my ride, so he offered to take me into town where I could walk home. It was late fall, and there was frost on the windows and as we are waiting for it to thaw, when he says "I know you want it" I said "What?" and he pull my hand over to his black cock, which was now out of his pants and rock hard. I didn't let go of it, so I think he took that as a sign I wanted it. Never in my life did I ever think about sucking a cock, especially a black cock, and here I am in a car, head spinning from alcohol and being pulled over headfirst to his black cock. I opened my mouth and he flipped his cock into my mouth. I immediately started sucking on it, and rolled over to lay flat on the front seat and began humping it like a dog. His cock got rock hard in no time, probably from watching me fuck his car seat and I started to cum in my pants when he said, "I hope your real hungry boy!" The first 2 shots of his cum went right down my throat as more cum continued to pulse out of his cock. After about a minute after he came, I was still sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. He pushed my head away and said "I can't take any more right now, but we are going to hook up again". Neither of us said a word as he drove me into town, and I must has jacked off 5 times that night thinking about sucking his black cock and what I had done!

Vietnam 65-66, I was in a bunker stroking my cock, my buddy woke up and saw me. He asked if I needed any help. I turned towards him and he took me in his mouth. I thought I'd never stop cumming. I returned the favor, and we shared many nights together in the perimeter bunker.

Vietnam 65 -66

Me too! Myself & buddy were out on LP. It was midnight, I was horny, so I took it out and started slowly stroking. I thought my bud was asleep, but after a few minutes, a voice asked if I needed help. I looked over and he had his cock out, and it was hard. I replied that I could use all the help I could get. He came over to me, got on his knees, and told me that he hoped I didn't mind, but he loved to suck. He took me in his warm mouth and I came instantly. After he swallowed, I returned the favor. We spent many nights volunteering for LP duty together. To this day, I'm still sucking cock.
    Last edited by Rvdude05; Aug 3, 2022 at 7:22 PM.

The first time I gave a BJ, I didn't even hesitate. I was very young too. Babysitters were horny, and I didn't feel as comfortable with sucking dick when I was younger

My first was not good due to hygiene and I gave up after a few seconds, the 2nd one was clean and well endowed, he turned me.inside out after kissing and fondling and I pleasured him for quite a while til my mouth was cramped and had to quit lol. After that night I lost my interest in women pretty much soon after, I still find them sexy and appealing and they smell great, but as much as I try to be interested, my body and thoughts only respond to men now.

Quote Originally Posted by bbclover View Post
    I was 15 and he was one of only 4 black guys at our school. I went to a party and missed my ride, so he offered to take me into town where I could walk home. It was late fall, and there was frost on the windows and as we are waiting for it to thaw, when he says "I know you want it" I said "What?" and he pull my hand over to his black cock, which was now out of his pants and rock hard. I didn't let go of it, so I think he took that as a sign I wanted it. Never in my life did I ever think about sucking a cock, especially a black cock, and here I am in a car, head spinning from alcohol and being pulled over headfirst to his black cock. I opened my mouth and he flipped his cock into my mouth. I immediately started sucking on it, and rolled over to lay flat on the front seat and began humping it like a dog. His cock got rock hard in no time, probably from watching me fuck his car seat and I started to cum in my pants when he said, "I hope your real hungry boy!" The first 2 shots of his cum went right down my throat as more cum continued to pulse out of his cock. After about a minute after he came, I was still sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. He pushed my head away and said "I can't take any more right now, but we are going to hook up again". Neither of us said a word as he drove me into town, and I must has jacked off 5 times that night thinking about sucking his black cock and what I had done!
    Wow what a HOT story.

It was great I d been wanting to do it for awhile and he'd been sucking mine for almost a year.
    I loved sucking his cock though we sixty mined every day when we could or I would just suck him sometimes

It was an older guy in a video booth not overly big but I did swallow and enjoyed it