Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 301 to 326 of 326
  1. #301
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Alabama
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    52

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    18 and he was hard but so soft at the same time. His was larger and that was a turn on. He had never been sucked and I did it like I would have wanted to be sucked. When his hips started rising and he started breathing hard I was determined to finish him and did. I continued to suck him well after I had swallowed all he had, I expected it to taste bad but it didn't. I was hooked and took him every chance I had. He had a nice downward curve which I soon learned to swallow up to his balls.

  2. #302
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    30

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    it was fun and i wasnt nervous about it at all i swallowed that dick

  3. #303

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    18 and he was hard but so soft at the same time. His was larger and that was a turn on. He had never been sucked and I did it like I would have wanted to be sucked. When his hips started rising and he started breathing hard I was determined to finish him and did. I continued to suck him well after I had swallowed all he had, I expected it to taste bad but it didn't. I was hooked and took him every chance I had. He had a nice downward curve which I soon learned to swallow up to his balls.
    Man. This is the way to make a guy's jewels happy. Kudos, Bro.

  4. #304
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Missouri
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    33

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    I was the most nervous than I had ever been in my life. Not only sucking a cock for the first time but also for doing it in front of my wife. She asked if I would suck a guy in front of her....she really likes watching guy-on-guy action. But I pulled it off like a pro! I swallowed his huge load and that made her cum that very second!

  5. #305
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    37

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    I was about 8 when I played with a neighbor of the same age. It felt so natural. I was 13 when I had a real man's cock in my mouth. I sucked him for a while before he warned me he was about to cum and tried to pull away. - tried -. It just felt natural to take his load. If I could have, I would have sucked his cock every day after that.

  6. #306
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Alabama
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    52

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    First time was with my childhood friend. We had jerked each other when we were 13, then years later at 18 we had a chance encounter. His dick had gotten so much bigger it really made me excited playing with him. Next thing you know I'm going down on him. It was his first blowjob and mine as far as giving. In a few minutes he was pulling away thinking I wouldn't want him to come in my mouth. I didn't let him pull back and his shivers and shakes as he let go made me even more excited, as soon as he put his mouth on mine I started coming. We kept doing this off and on for the next five years.

  7. #307
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,594

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    u must of been so excited if u came right after being touched so good u could share that kinda experiance with somebody!

  8. #308

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    I'll never forget the first and only guy I sucked. His jet black curly pubic hair that would spring back into place as I ran my fingers through it. The smooth feel of his soft six to seven inch cock and how seeing it made me want to take it in my mouth and make it hard. The thrill it gave me as I felt the smooth head enter my mouth. How the feel of having his cock in my mouth made me feel so naughty and how much I enjoyed that feeling. The feel of him growing hard as I began to suck him and my delight as he grew to his full length. How it felt doing different things like taking him in and out slowly, licking him up and down, and the thrill it gave me when I managed to take his full length in and my lips touched the hair at the very base of his cock. Then letting his hard cock slide all the way back out of my mouth before taking in his full length again and repeating it over and over. Loving the feel of him reacting to me doing it. How doing it almost made me cum and I had to pause. Then Talking to him to coax him into sucking my rock hard cock as well and the absolutely electric shockwave I felt as the head of my cock entered his mouth that first time knowing as it did that my cock was the very first one he had ever sucked as well. I couldn't believe how good he could make me feel. I remember telling him how to suck me and how he responded by doing just as I asked. He took me in and out slowly several times then took me all the way in and worked up and down on me. I'm not very big so it wasn't hard for him to do and it wasn't long before he had me ready to explode but I held back and stopped him because I wanted things to last. He was soft again so I sucked him up hard loving the feel of his cock in my mouth. I have never felt that good since and long to suck another guy again but have never found another guy to give me such an opportunity.
    Last edited by like2thrillu; May 2, 2017 at 10:21 AM.

  9. #309

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Quote Originally Posted by like2thrillu View Post
    I'll never forget the first and only guy I sucked. His jet black curly pubic hair that would spring back into place as I ran my fingers through it. The smooth feel of his soft six to seven inch cock and how seeing it made me want to take it in my mouth and make it hard. The thrill it gave me as I felt the smooth head enter my mouth. How the feel of having his cock in my mouth made me feel so naughty and how much I enjoyed that feeling. The feel of him growing hard as I began to suck him and my delight as he grew to his full length. How it felt doing different things like taking him in and out slowly, licking him up and down, and the thrill it gave me when I managed to take his full length in and my lips touched the hair at the very base of his cock. Then letting his hard cock slide all the way back out of my mouth before taking in his full length again and repeating it over and over. Loving the feel of him reacting to me doing it. How doing it almost made me cum and I had to pause. Then Talking to him to coax him into sucking my rock hard cock as well and the absolutely electric shockwave I felt as the head of my cock entered his mouth that first time knowing as it did that my cock was the very first one he had ever sucked as well. I couldn't believe how good he could make me feel. I remember telling him how to suck me and how he responded by doing just as I asked. He took me in and out slowly several times then took me all the way in and worked up and down on me. I'm not very big so it wasn't hard for him to do and it wasn't long before he had me ready to explode but I held back and stopped him because I wanted things to last. He was soft again so I sucked him up hard loving the feel of his cock in my mouth. I have never felt that good since and long to suck another guy again but have never found another guy to give me such an opportunity.
    If you ever get to the northeast, send me a PM. You've got me harder than a fence post right now, in the middle of work. I'd be happy to help out!

  10. #310
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    27

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    My 1st time was with one of my classmates in high school. He came over to stay the weekend. And that friday night we was outside in the barn up in the hay loft so we could chat and build a hay fort. And once in the fort we started talking about bj and then we both wanted to try it on each other. So we sucked each other there utill we both cummed about 3 times then it eas dark so we went bck to my house and went to my room to suck most of the night utill we couldnt stay up anymore. Do we cuddled the rest of the night. That was one great weekend wish i could have another weekend like that.

  11. #311
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Colorado
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Maybe 13 or so. Didn't really think much of it. When I was about 30, I was in a group situation where it would have been rude not suck a cock or two. I really enjoyed it and have done it on and off since. Current wife would not understand.

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida - Central
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    573

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Quote Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
    My very first was with the boy who lived next door. We were young, not quite teenagers yet.He and I would show each other our cocks and stroke them. One day we were standing in my garage hiding with our pants down and he said he wanted more. I asked him what he meant and he knelt down and took my cock in his mouth.....it was amazing. I told him I wanted to do the same for him, but we were called to dinner by our mothers. That night at the dinner table I asked my mom if he could sleep over on Friday. She agreed and that weekend he slept over. I only had a double bed and he and I shared it on sleep overs. As soon as he crawled in I could see he was hard, so I told him I wanted to suck him. He told me he was hoping for that. I remember watching him take his PJ bottoms down, and how hard he was. I took him in my mouth and was in love with how it felt and tasted. We spent the whole night sucking and playing.
    wish I was there. i'd suck both of you!

  13. #313
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - North
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    119

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    My first couple of times were in a threesome and we saved our cum for the lady. My next couple of times they guy was never completely hard. I still loved sucking him, but he never came. I was probably on my fourth of fifth cock before I had the pleasure of having a man cum in my mouth. Actually someone on here (thanks Rick)! I guess I turned a corner because every man since then has rewarded me with a load and everyone of them was down right wonderful.

  14. #314
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    32

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    I just sucked my first cock today. Never touched one other then my own before today. Been wanting to for a long time and wife was ok with it but things just wouldn't align. Was worried about attractions as well.

    So on the way back from the cities there is a sex toy shopen with the video arcade. I remember on here reading that people have had luck in them and I was thinking about maybe finding a better anal toy for my wife as she likes anal so much she has a hard time not cumming too fast from the rear. I decided to go into a booth for a couple $$ to watch some action. That only got me more wanting it. There was a guy that came back to another booth. After my time was up I walked closer to his booth. I then stared to chicken out and as I turned around the guy popes his head out as asked if I wanted a blow job. I couldn't hear the first time he said it so I came closer and asked what he said. Once I heard him I said no. Then he asked if I wanted to watch him jerk off. I said sure.

    He stared to wank and I really liked it growing. I told him to stand so I could sit. He said he was then about ready to shoot. I couldn't take it and didn't want to have it go to waste. I wrapped my mouth around his cock. I thought there would be some tast but there wasn't. No smell either. I rammed as far as I could. Honestly never realized how big a cock is in a person's mouth and his wasn't even that big bit it felt big. A few stokes in he mowned how good it was and he blew a load into my mouth. I couldn't tell if he was completely done so I just kept going as he was just as hard. Finally he pulled back. Didn't really taste much. Since I kept going after he cam I had some on my lips. I thought fuck it and went to the other occupied booth and asked if I could blow him. He pulled it out and started to get hard as he wanked. I kicked the other guys come off my lips and told him to stand up. I sat down and put his cock in my mouth. I couldn't believe how smooth both cock felt in my mouth. Sounds funny but it almost felt like a balloon. After a few stroles with him he said he was cumming. I kept it in deep bit not so deep it went straight down my throat. He didn't have as much cum and the other guy didn't have a huge load either. I Swallowed and sucked a little more untill he pulled out. I just got up and walked out then. Called my wife to tell her I just blew my first too cocks. She was happy I finally got to do it and horny as hell. I can't wait to try a nick cock in my ass.

    Honestly I wasn't worried when I was blowing them about attractions. The porn on in the back and a nice cock I didn't even notice anything else.

    I think blowing a guy is much easier then eating a woman. I like both. But if you don't like taste the guy only has it at the end. Honestly I don't have any regret either and would like to continue.

  15. #315
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    London Area
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Not great... went to a sauna ended up in a dark room, some fondling and kissing (which felt horrid as the guy had a lot of facial hair so did 'nt feel nice) I ended up on my knees and sucked him .. it really really didn't feel as great as I thought it would be. As I masturbate to gay porn all the time. But he came and I spat it out as it tasted horrid... the man didn't reciprocate the bj. So left kinda annoyed and super paranoid about STDs I got the test months later and was super relieved.

    I was convinced I really was straight as I really super enjoyed my time with women. But I kinda wanna try again.. And hopefully it be better if I can see my partner.

  16. #316
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arizona
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    237

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    I remember it well I was 8 or 9 and he was 30 or so. Id already been jacking off for some time and I was fascinated by the older mens cocks in the changing room at the public pool and the showers in the trailer park where we lived. I dreamed of sucking them. Then one day a guy invited me in to wait for his daughter and wife to return. I played with his daughter, nothing sexual at that point. I went in and sat down, we were both sitting on the sofa and he had some nudist magazines on the table. He brought me a coke and sat down next to me. When he sat down down, his shorts rode up enough that the head of his cock was visible to me. He ask me if I wanted to look at the nudist magazines and I said yes. As looked hed make comments on all the nice cocks. I could see his cock was hard and so was mine. He rubbed his shorts and looked over at mine tenting from my small erection. He asked if I liked to play with myself and a little embarrassed, I said yes. He said he liked to also and pulled his shorts down, I so wanted to suck it, but was afraid he might think I was disgusting. Then he said to slide my shorts down and I did. I followed him and was jacking off, he took my hand and put it on his cock and he put his hand on my cock, we were jacking each other. I was on fire wanting to suck his cock. He drew his finger under his cock and forced a big drop of precum out and said it tasted so good as he licked it off his finger. He then drew another big drop of precum from his cock and asked if I wanted to taste it, I said yes and he stuck his finger in my mouth and I sucked his precum off. I was leaking a very small amount of precum and he reached over and sucked it off my cock and asked if I wanted to try sucking his cock. That was it, I sucked it eagerly and he finally came in my mouth and I swallowed. I was hooked after that and sucked for years. He was so glad when I was old enough to cum, he also liked cum. Sometimes, when his wife and daughter were visiting relatives, he would invite other guys over that I could suck. I was always amazed at how many older guys wanted me to suck them off. I started to stare at guys cocks in the showers and some would figure out what I wanted. Then Id sit outside the showers and watch them come out, didnt take a lot of conversation. Id follow them to their cars and suck them off. I developed a fair following. Always seemed to be enough guys to feed my craving to suck and need to eat cum.

  17. #317
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    Florida - South
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    I liked the first time I sucked cock. Enjoyed it.

  18. #318
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    39

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    My first time, I was very apprehensive. I met the guy through a CL ad. He was not quite what I expected but I decided since I had gotten as far as his apartment, I might as well go for it. We undressed and started making out, kissing and fondeling each other. His cock was about 4 inches so it was easy for me to take it all in my mouth. I really liked the feel a cock in my mouth more than I thought I would so I just relaxed and did my best. Just before he came, I shifted positions to make sure I got all his cum and missed my chance. He shot all over himself so I decided to lick him clean which was also kind of fun. I liked the taste of his cum, not as bitter as I had been told. all in all, it was ok. I,d say the key thing was just to relax and enjoy.

  19. #319
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Minnesota
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    16 for me ... uninhibited, very intense, pretty messy and awesome!

  20. #320
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kansas
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Today 12-13-2013. Yes Friday the thirteenth. It was not the first time I have ever sucked on a cock and loved it. I am getting a whole lot less nervous but every bit as turn on as the first time. My technique must be getting better. I guess all that practice with my numerous dildoes is finally paying off, literally. You see today I had a stranger come over who wanted his cock sucked said his wife was terrible at it. He did not reciprocate which was okay by me. After all I get off on sucking a big fat rock hard cock. I must also mention he had the biggest cock so far. But I know U still have many nor larger cocks to experience. I can hardly wait. But I was telling you all about this because it was the first time ever a man came in my mouth . It was warm and quite a big load judging by my own wads. I wanted to swallow but the gag reflex took over and I spit, said I was sorry and he said no problem. I then proceeded to ask him about his experience. He said it was the best blow job he had ever gotten by a man or a woman. I was feeling even nastier than when I had his hard on deep in my mouth. I also ask if there was anything I could have left out or included and he was in such a mind stupor he couldn't even get out the words just nodded. Wow , I am looking forward to my next complete blow job. sometime soon I intend on starting to work with my ass so it will be more able to accommodate cocks for having the first virgin ass experience . Who knows it could be you!

  21. #321
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kansas
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Today 12-13-2013. Yes Friday the thirteenth. It was not the first time I have ever sucked on a cock and loved it. I am getting a whole lot less nervous but every bit as turn on as the first time. My technique must be getting better. I guess all that practice with my numerous dildoes is finally paying off, literally. You see today I had a stranger come over who wanted his cock sucked said his wife was terrible at it. He did not reciprocate which was okay by me. After all I get off on sucking a big fat rock hard cock. I must also mention he had the biggest cock so far. But I know U still have many nor larger cocks to experience. I can hardly wait. But I was telling you all about this because it was the first time ever a man came in my mouth . It was warm and quite a big load judging by my own wads. I wanted to swallow but the gag reflex took over and I spit, said I was sorry and he said no problem. I then proceeded to ask him about his experience. He said it was the best blow job he had ever gotten by a man or a woman. I was feeling even nastier than when I had his hard on deep in my mouth. I also ask if there was anything I could have left out or included and he was in such a mind stupor he couldn't even get out the words just nodded. Wow , I am looking forward to my next complete blow job. sometime soon I intend on starting to work with my ass so it will be more able to accommodate cocks for having the first virgin ass experience . Who knows it could be you! Now the second time was incredible. when he started coming in my mouth without warning or any sense of control I came harder than I had in years. I never had to touch a thing. I was so fucking horny I came automatically with him.

  22. #322
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    Ohio
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    I can suck my own cock and would cum in my own mouth.. I loved it I would cum on a mirror or table and lick it clean.. My old neighbor and friend had been jerking off watching me I would have him cum on my toung or on my cock and I would suck it clean.. One day I just dropped to my knees and worked his shaft with my lips and toung.. Well I would suck him off several times a day.. One day I was giving him head and I was really going at it because I was on my knees with a dildo in my ass working my hips like crazy.. The harder I would fuck myself in the ass the faster and harder I would work his cock.. I was really giving him an incredible cock sucking when I looked up to my right I noticed that we were being watched.. I panicked and Rock said it was fine.. So he pressed my head back on his throbbing cock and continued to fuck my mouth till he let grunting noise and I felt his head flex and vanes swell as he exploded in my mouth.. The whole time Brian was watching he had been jerking it and asked if I could suck him off as well.. I couldn't say yes fast enough I wrapped my lips around his shaft and worked his cock too he couldn't hold off as long and I swallowed his nut too.. Im about to cum as well and I aimed my dick into my mouth and I exploded on my tongue.. By this time Rocky was horny again and wanted to fuck my ass and I let him fuck my already well fucked wet ass and he was fucking the hell out of me I was groaning and yelling for him to fuck me he wanted to hear me say that I loved cock and was a whore.. This time I had my legs spread as wide as I could he fucked me about 30 minutes while we were being watched still..he finally gave 3 hard deep pushes and blew a load in my ass then I let Brian fuck me too.. This went on for a couple of years.. A couple more guys from the neighborhood had heard about Rocky and Brian fucking me so they eventually wanted to too.. One day I had all 4 of them fuck my ass in a row..and later on in the day I would suck them off.. I love to give them head out in the open or in the middle of the woods.. I would slid off my shorts and I would already have my dildo in my well lubed ass and fuck myself till I get a cock or too.. They used me like a cum dumpster a personal sex toy.. Everyone pretty much knew what was going on.. Everyone had herd or seen.. I had been sucking cock when I saw his neighbor watch us out his window.. It was useless to stop we had been cought Rocky didn't know he had is head back in a lawn chair I watched him watching me and I Rocky swelled up in my mouth and he said I'm going to cum and it was explosive.. One day I had seen him in the front yard and he had seen me I had to ask him if he would like to have a blow job and he said yes.. We went into his house and he sat down on the couch while he played porn videos.. I worked him harder and harder..while I been riding a dildo in my ass.. I was really fucking myself hard and unleashed on his shaft.. He was close to cumming and pulled it out of my mouth and sat my ass on the couch while he fucked the hell out of me..

  23. #323
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,594

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    must be a nice feeling to be a sex object
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinrandall View Post
    I can suck my own cock and would cum in my own mouth.. I loved it I would cum on a mirror or table and lick it clean.. My old neighbor and friend had been jerking off watching me I would have him cum on my toung or on my cock and I would suck it clean.. One day I just dropped to my knees and worked his shaft with my lips and toung.. Well I would suck him off several times a day.. One day I was giving him head and I was really going at it because I was on my knees with a dildo in my ass working my hips like crazy.. The harder I would fuck myself in the ass the faster and harder I would work his cock.. I was really giving him an incredible cock sucking when I looked up to my right I noticed that we were being watched.. I panicked and Rock said it was fine.. So he pressed my head back on his throbbing cock and continued to fuck my mouth till he let grunting noise and I felt his head flex and vanes swell as he exploded in my mouth.. The whole time Brian was watching he had been jerking it and asked if I could suck him off as well.. I couldn't say yes fast enough I wrapped my lips around his shaft and worked his cock too he couldn't hold off as long and I swallowed his nut too.. Im about to cum as well and I aimed my dick into my mouth and I exploded on my tongue.. By this time Rocky was horny again and wanted to fuck my ass and I let him fuck my already well fucked wet ass and he was fucking the hell out of me I was groaning and yelling for him to fuck me he wanted to hear me say that I loved cock and was a whore.. This time I had my legs spread as wide as I could he fucked me about 30 minutes while we were being watched still..he finally gave 3 hard deep pushes and blew a load in my ass then I let Brian fuck me too.. This went on for a couple of years.. A couple more guys from the neighborhood had heard about Rocky and Brian fucking me so they eventually wanted to too.. One day I had all 4 of them fuck my ass in a row..and later on in the day I would suck them off.. I love to give them head out in the open or in the middle of the woods.. I would slid off my shorts and I would already have my dildo in my well lubed ass and fuck myself till I get a cock or too.. They used me like a cum dumpster a personal sex toy.. Everyone pretty much knew what was going on.. Everyone had herd or seen.. I had been sucking cock when I saw his neighbor watch us out his window.. It was useless to stop we had been cought Rocky didn't know he had is head back in a lawn chair I watched him watching me and I Rocky swelled up in my mouth and he said I'm going to cum and it was explosive.. One day I had seen him in the front yard and he had seen me I had to ask him if he would like to have a blow job and he said yes.. We went into his house and he sat down on the couch while he played porn videos.. I worked him harder and harder..while I been riding a dildo in my ass.. I was really fucking myself hard and unleashed on his shaft.. He was close to cumming and pulled it out of my mouth and sat my ass on the couch while he fucked the hell out of me..

  24. #324
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Delaware
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Mine was also with my brother only I was 8 and he was 13. We laid side by side and he jerked me off and I him i felt my cock get real hot and I wanted to explode but nothing came out then he did explode white fluid all over my hand. He told me it was cum.

  25. #325
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    My first time sucking a dick I was young but old enough to know what sucking dick was and it was with a boy my age who I stayed the night with who actually initiated, but I was all into it. We just played around for a while, we were experimenting with what felt good to us, it was not a bad experience and, in fact it felt very good to me and I know with him it also felt good. Now the first time I swallowed was when I was visiting a cousin in Arkansas during summer taking time off while driving truck. It was real hot and humid out so we slept on the porch. And since I lived in California he kept asking me questions about "the gays" over there. I explained to him that where I lived it was a very conservative area and it's not easy to find bi or gay guys to meet (this is before the internet took off). We were sleeping in the same bed, and I slowly relaxed and slowed my breathing so he would think I was fast asleep. It worked, and he started rubbing my thigh to see if I would move, I didn't. He found my stiff 6" ready to go and he rolled over to get me to fuck him in the ass, but that isn't what I was wanting at the moment. I rolled him back over and i pulled out his skinny 7" dick and started in kissing the tip and running my tongue over it all, then I shoved it in my mouth all the way to the base. Just a few more times of this was all it took to get him to explode in my mouth filling it so full I had to swallow at least 4 times to get bit all. After sucking it completely of any afterdew, we just rolled over and went on with the rest of the visit as if nothing has happened.

  26. #326
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: How was your First sucking cock?

    Almost a dream cum true. I was finally holding another man's cock in my hand and I was thrilled at how fun it was to play with. I got down on my knees and for the first time got a cock in my mouth. It was wonderful, and when I licked the first drop of pre cum of the I knew I was hooked.The only downside was my partner inability to cum that night. Have another first to look forward to.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top