Register

View Poll Results: Which type of bisexual are you?

Voters
198. You may not vote on this poll
  • I fall in love with the opposite gender only. I just like sex or the genitals of the same gender.

109 55.05%
  • I fall in love with both genders. I don't care about genitals.

44 22.22%
  • I fall in love with the same gender only. I just like sex or the genitals of the opposite gender.

7 3.54%
  • I just want sex with both genders. No romance or relationships for me.

34 17.17%
  • I'm monosexual-I'm straight, a gay man, or a lesbian woman and I'm not bisexual at all.

4 2.02%

What type of bisexual are you? *poll redone*

This is a much simplified version of the current poll and it adds in options that were not in the first one.

Re: What type of bisexual are you? *poll redone*

I kind of don't like how it lists the names of the person with their vote. So i refuse to answer this poll. Maybe if it was *redone* *redone* I would. But as it is.. I just can't bring myself to do it. LDD's poll at least had a some anonymity to it.

I made my one private, as I am curious as to how people see themselves, but I didn't people to feel they have to justify their own self view points
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

choice #1

I answered #3, as it's the only one that's close, but the truth is while I have stronger feelings for members of the same sex I have almost as strong, persistent crushes on members of the opposite sex, and in some cases on certain trans individuals as well.
    "Anything not related to elephants is irr-elephant" - Anon.

http://ahistoryofsexuality.blogspot.com/

Number 2 fell closest to my feelings, although I am strongly influenced by physical features like smooth, voluptuous bodies, smaller cocks, and large hips and breasts. For final acceptance; personalities, mutual interests, and a cerebral connection, always wins out and takes a front seat in the attraction/selection process.

I'm kind of a combo of #1 and #4.

Not looking for any romance at present, but when I do, its the opposite sex.

Number two here. Guess that just figures.