Register

Thread: Cock Rings

Cock Rings

I'm thinking of getting a cock ring. What kind should I get and how do you put them on? Never had one before

Re: Cock Rings

We had a 3some with a guy using a cock ring...we are still trying to figure out why he wore it. Didn't help him. Not sure why he would have it around his balls as well. Looked like a waste of money and time and didn't serve any purpose.

Cock rings are not necessarily for everyone. I enjoy wearing and using them. I find that during sex, a cock ring will help me to maintain a stronger and harder erection. I started with the rubber rings, (which can easily be cut off if needed), and now use a 2 inch inside diameter metal cock ring that does go around my balls and cock. I have several metal rings of different colors and ring thickness. most of them are 2 inch inside diameter. I do have two that are 1 7/8 inch inside diameter, and yes the 1/8 inch less does make it much thighter. I have one 2 in ring that has a thickness of the ring at 3/8 in. It is a heavier ring hanging on my cock and it is my favorite. the size alone LOOKS awsome. The look of the ring is also part of the enjoyment of wearing them for me.

To put on the 2inch ring around your cock and balls, your cock must be soft. First put one ball throught the ring, then the other ball. Push the ring towards your body so that your balls are hanging nicely out the front of the ring. Then grasp the top of the ring and insert your soft cock in the space between your balls and inside of the top of the ring. Then adjust a little for comfort, the ring should be fitting on you snuggly but without any discomfort. When your cock starts to swell and get hard, you will feel if snug up tighter, that is the normal thing that is supposed to happen.

Removal is just the reverse, or you may be able to take your balls out first. Whatever works for you.

You can also use some lube when putting on or removing as needed to help things slide along easier.

For practice try using a large, wide rubber band to get the mechanics of how to put it on.

Some stores sell a three pack of cock rings of three different sizes. The largest goes on as described above. The middle size just goes over your balls, ( just squeeze them in), the smallest slides down the shaft of your soft cock to the base of the cock. As your cock gets hard they will all snug up a bit.

You can buy them online or in the sex stores, and pay their prices. I bought some of my metal rings, 2 in dia at tractor supply and northern tool stores. Ace hardware may also have some. Just ask for a 2 in dia metal ring. Look for one that has a small welded spot and when using them, put the weld spot towards your rear. My biggest ring, the 2 in dia and 3/8 thick I got in the sailboat rigging section at West Marine. It was a little more expensive being stainles steel, but well worth it for me.

When you really get into cock rings, you might want to try the "Cock Loc Intruder", from www.extremerestraints.com. This one has an extra arm on the bottom of the ring with a ball on the end that fits up into your ass as you wear it. YUMMY does not describe the feeling!!! I love mine!

Whatever you do, enjoy the sexuallity of the cock ring as you just wear it around, nude at home or under your clothes in public. Mine are a part of my regular play and I really enjoy all of them.
    Last edited by virginia123; Jul 26, 2011 at 8:39 AM.

I don't use the cockrings you are considering, and the ones I do use are for the ladies. They are very stretchy but still fit snugly, and have a clitoral stimulator on them. The wife loves them.

I , like mine, makes my cock thicker and keeps me hard even after ejaculation. I have the metal one and it's easy to get on once you get the hang of it Joseph 1432 has all the info. I actually wear mine out and about too, love the feel of everything being close and kept in so to speak. Buy one they are inexpensive and if you don't like it throw it away

I agree, live the feeling of a right cock ring around my cock and balls...make for a rock hard cock and I love the feeling of the pressure and fullness feeling it puts on my cock. Some guys Luke them and some don't, its all personal preference.

I use a silcone rubber ring like underwear often. It holds the junk up and out front abit. This way you don't accidently sit on you balls or your cock head ,ouch! It makes your buldge appear bigger too.

I like wearing them sometimes. I read online how to measure for the correct fit and I can wear it for days without any problems. Awesome feeling!

I have used both over the counter and home made, a peace on line under your balls, cross over on top of your dick, wrap around you waist, and tie off. This sounds crazy but can be adjusted to fit, can be let go after you cum, and share every drop of your love with your partner without withdrawal. I like the leather shoe laces or a piece of ¼ inch line; it’s easier to get though airport check in and can be bought anywhere. Whatever you use it can also be enjoyed by you partner as your ball will thump against them. This is great for a female if done doggy stile as your balls make contact with her clit. I you use the shoelace be sure to cut of the extra, it’s not fun if it gets stepped on. LOL
    “Every man dies. Not every man really lives” – Braveheart

Talking Re: Cock Rings

I have and "average" cock but heftier balls. I wear a bit thicker ring.

Some guys wear them to show their "junk." I find this one, perhaps since it is thicker, puts me even more in the mood and wanting to cum!

Nice for a phot-op too! See picture number 2 on my profile!

i have a cock ring called the Rascal. its made of silicone and has a place to insert a mini bullet vibrator. its kind of thick but still comfotable. with the vibrator positioned under the balls and pressing up on the crotch it feels real good when ypu cum.

Ive used the rubber ones but it doesnt help me maintain a good full erection.

Just wondering if the metal ones are better?

My partner and I have tried cockrings before and our penises are too big for them.