Register

Groups

View All Random Groups

• Big booty club

If you love fat asses then this group is for you if you have a fat ass (guys only) join us and if you love to eat ass come join

8 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
    Last Activity: May 25, 2022 6:59 PM
    Category: Geographic
  • The Closet Connection

Bi MWM's who are in the closet from their spouses; like to have bi sex, into dressing, feeling gurly, etc.

58 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: closet bi 1
    Last Activity: Apr 4, 2024 10:34 PM
  • male sex cny sracuse ny area

looking to met others in area 2 enjoy

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: meetting
    Last Activity: Feb 27, 2023 5:43 PM
  • Philadelphia-South Jersey Bi Friends

This group is to try to bring people together from Philly and South Jersey. Many post seem to be searching and noting is happening. Well maybe if you live in the area and are serious about meeting friends. Join the group. Its 11/10/207, lets form a active group. So if seriously looking for friends, whatever, lets communicate

22 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Cumberland county nj here
    Last Activity: Feb 7, 2024 3:48 PM
  • Bi Married men in Toronto & GTA

Difficulty finding others who are married and enjoy mm contact. Preferably with your wife watching

17 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: That first time
    Last Activity: Oct 18, 2022 7:04 AM
  • Backpackers/hikers who are bi

Open to both m & f, gay and bisexuals who enjoy hiking the west and having the company of likeminded and open minded people about them. Most activities will be scheduled for Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, Arizona,California and New Mexicio. Short day hikes to overnight and extended.

28 member(s)
  • I am a straight male.... until I get drunk, then I crave to play with a dick!

This is a group for married men who secretly enjoy the male body. For those who fantasize secretly about being used as a sex doll. Those looking for an innocent, sweet, tight, untouched ass to fuck or beautifully trimmed balls to lick. For the guy that doesn't want his wife to know that he likes (or thinks he likes) to suck hard, throbbing dick but needs a way to figure it all out. This group is for all of that.

Honestly, I am not very experienced with the same sex. I have had a couple of encounters sucking cock, and I've had anal sex once but only as a top (it was AMAZING!) but have never been the bottom. I fantasize about it all of the time. Are you married to a beautiful woman but want to suck dick too... You aren't alone. I'd probably blow you after a glass of bourbon.

1 member(s)
    Last Activity: Apr 15, 2024 12:26 AM
  • Africa

Africa group

4 member(s)
    Last Activity: Sep 17, 2019 1:37 PM
  • Bisexual MMW MWW couple sex

You make me juices flow.

137 member(s)
  • SF East Bay JO buds

Guys seeking others to get together to JO/Masturbate with in SF East Bay in California. Watching for sure, touching only if desired by all.

23 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: JO buds?
    Last Activity: Apr 21, 2024 7:33 AM

View All Recently Updated