Register

Groups

View All Random Groups

• Licking The Cock Slit

Does the thought of licking a buddy's leaking cock slit really get you going? This group is for you! Here we can share pics, thoughts, and find out how others love this wonderful experience.

397 member(s)
    Last Activity: Apr 4, 2024 8:18 PM
    Category: Main
  • Bi herpes dating now

meet more bi or gay friends who are the herpes or std people,we are the positive singles and we can join the best std dating site herpespeoplehookup.com and find love

3 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: std dating and find herpes
    Last Activity: Aug 13, 2020 2:14 PM
  • Hot Bisexuals

bisexualwomenlookingforcouples.com just find your best bisexual love when you are seeking some friends so that you can meet some dating friends now.Just come to the bisexual dating for more dating chance.

45 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: find hot bisexual?
    Last Activity: Apr 4, 2024 10:34 PM
  • bisexual encounters

http://www.bisexualencounters.org/ #bisexual #dating meet more bisexual couples and singles in the bisexual encounters for love when you are alone and we can find more bi women and men in the bisexual dating

167 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Hi, try the bisexual men?
  • Love to be naked

This is a group for people who love to be naked and can share stories about their nudity.

364 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Fun activities to do naked
    Last Activity: Apr 16, 2024 2:58 AM
  • Bisexual dating have extra fun

Of all the Bisexual Dating Sites, Bisexual Online Dating is arguably the one of the most popular. We'd like to think you have just found the favorite bisexual website, completely dedicated to Local Bisexual and Bi Curious Singles and Couples. We provide a world's first, largest, secure and most effective, non-threatening, sleaze-free support and advice forum for bisexual and bi curious personals exploring their bisexual passions, romance, dating and love.

37 member(s)
  • Bisexual Nudists

A group for bisexuals who enjoy nudism - we're talking social nudity here, not swinging!

255 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Texas nudist
    Last Activity: Apr 11, 2024 10:36 PM
  • Sex with a Teacher

Share your experience you had with a teacher. I had a Latin teacher in Oklahoma who came on to me in the backseat of a car coming back from a play. He put his hand on my leg and began rubbing it telling me how attractive I was. When we got back to the school he invited me over to his house. I hesitated and then agreed just for a little while. I told him that I was excited when he rubbed my leg in the car.

He grinned and put his hand back on my leg but this time he rubbed it moving up my leg until he reached my crouch. Ok? he asked. I nodded and he moved on top of my hardening cock. Soon I was unzipped, pants pulled down, hand under my briefs and me about to explode with sexual excitement. He put his mouth on my cock through my briefs and massaged my balls. It was so hot.

It only took him a few seconds of sucking to taste my cum as I exploded like never before. I joined him a few more times that semester before summer vacation.

What experience have you had?

13 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: sex with a teacher
  • Beautiful Dicks

A group for those of us who love photos of beautiful cocks. Whatever makes a penis beautiful, post pics of them here. Don't worry if you have gathered these from other sites, the beauty of the dick is what is important.

876 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Mine
    Last Activity: Yesterday 3:45 PM
  • Bi law enforcement

This group is for bi law enforcement

16 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Let's

View All Recently Updated