Register

A fun time

1. bixplore
    bixplore
    After a busy day of getting caught up on projects around the house, we found we were both very horny. It was going to be a cool night and our son was working that evening. So we decided to start looking for some partners to play with in the hot-tub for a couple of hours. J (the male) called a male friend he had played with to see if he was interested in a 3-way. It ended up his wife was also free and we had been trying to get together with both of them for a while. So they came over and we started to the hot-tub. When we got to the hot-tub M (the female) and I started giving him a nice double-suck. His wife wanted to watch as we licked and sucked his nice cock up and down. After a while I looked at her and her nipples were rock hard and she was playing with herself. So I couldn't just leave her alone and we all headed inside. I started concentrating on her and M continued the suck of a nice hard cock on him. After sometime I decided I wanted to suck cock again and switched over to him. M fed me his rock hard cock and made sure it was firmly between my lips before she switched to play with her. All of us ended up in a pair of 69s with hands and fingers roaming all over everyone. Then M switched back to him and sat on his cock, which I glided into her nice tight pussy. He caressed her chest as she worked up and down on his cock. In the meantime I asked his wife what she wanted and she told me she wanted me to fuck her. I was happy to oblige. After a short time we all came all over the place and we laid in one big heap gently caressing each other. There wasn't time for another round as our son would be home shortly, so we chatted, had some more wine and talked about the next time.
  2. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    What all does your wife enjoy you doing? What does she ask for you to do? And what/how does she like to participate?
  3. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    I was just informed by my wife that she has been contacted by a bi couple we used to swing with.They are going to be in town for a few days and would like to hang out here for some fun like we used to have.I cannot wait.