Register

Bi and Gay guys

1. Mikes9900
    Mikes9900
    Cullman, Montgomery, & Birmingham areas - I am a Bisexual MWM, 56 yrs old, 6'2" and 212 lbs (keep in shape by playing tennis and basketball but am certainly no gym rat). I am originally from Cullman and get back to there as well as the Montgomery and Birmingham areas to visit relatives fairly often, looking for reasons to come even more often. I will be making my next visit sometime in July. I am looking for new friends who would like to meet up for some mutually agreeable naked fun to include what ever we want. I am very into all aspects of oral (kissing, sucking, licking, rimming, and pretty much anything else you would like to introduce me to). I have enjoyed previous group activities and would certainly be open for that again whether it is a jerk off group or a bit wilder. I am very open minded and relatively new to all of this (been playing for just over a year). I am also looking to attend a couple of classic car shows if any one would like to meet up there or attend with me. Just let me know and I will be happy to carry out pic swaps of whatever nature you would like. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person soon. - Mike
  2. ByDad
    ByDad
    Hi. Nokomis, AL here, NE of Mobile.
  3. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    L.A. = Lower Alabama, Destin Area.
  4. leodecatur
    leodecatur
    Decatur, Alabama here. Looking for clean, sane, DDF men preferably married.
  5. leodecatur
    leodecatur
    Decatur here, sure would be nice to meet with some of you guys who enjoy M2M.
  6. bkpker
    bkpker
    Jacksonville here, I would like to meet some of the college guys.
  7. mel2984
    mel2984
    im from Centre AL
  8. Boats
    Boats
    Well I'm not in Alabama but I'm damn close. Off I-20 in Toomsuba, Ms.
    HMU Boats
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12