Register

First time feelings and emotions?

1. Rabbit420
    Rabbit420
    I'm relatively new to my bisexual feelings and wanting to stroke and suck a cock and feel it ejaculate in my mouth. I've had very few M/M experiences over the course of my life and all those involved was receiving blowjobs from other guys and after these "sessions" I always felt "weird", "dirty" and ashamed. I guess this comes from my upbringing. My father was an extreme homophobe and probably would have killed me if he knew I got my cock sucked by one of my male friends when I was young. My latest experience was about 5 years ago and when he was done I still felt "weird". Having these feelings of progressing from receiver to giver I guess I am wondering what anyone's feeling and emotions were the first time they stroked another man's cock? How did you go about putting it in your mouth the very first time and what exactly were you feeling? What was it like and what were you feeling when you felt the hot semen squirting into your mouth? And finally, what were your feelings and emotions after all was said and done??

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
  2. julieisonetoo
    julieisonetoo
    I have yet to have my first bi-sexual experience and am really interested in other's thoughts and feelings from that first time. What Rabbit said is interesting and would like to hear more. I believe it will help me better understand my feelings and more quickly lead me to that first time. Anyone else?
  3. thom2864
    thom2864
    i know my first time was different. i was in the navy and i was in thailand. new to the navy and from a small town in minnesota. i was very naive. i was out in town drinking with friends and some of the older sailors were talking about ladyboys and i had no idea what that was. i was going to meet some other friends at another bar and i got there first and was talking to the girls working in the bar. this cutie was talking to me and i was very attracted to her. we drank some and talked..she was rubbing me and i her. she asked if i wanted to go back to my hotel room and i said yes. we got there and we were laying on the bed just talking and kissing....remember this is my very first sexual experience ever. i was just to shy back home to even ask anyone out. she undressed me and sucked my cock. it was totally amazing and everything i thought it would be and more. i got bold and started to reach to undress her. i got her top off and got to finally see my first set of real boobs up close and personal. we played like that for a bit and i moved to get the pants she was wearing off when she pulled back and looked away. confused i said it was ok. i was kind of begging her to let this continue. she reluctantly moved back to the center of the bed and let me remove them. i went up to kiss her some more and play with her boobs some more. i finally got the courage up to slide my hand down and was shocked she had a penis. she was just staring at me to see my reaction. i didn't know what to do at first....i just kept my hand on it. it was twitching and it grew quite big for her size. much bigger than i am. i slowly found myself stroking it and it felt like it got even harder......i don't know if it was all the alcohol or what but i rationalized she sucked mine i should return the favor. i had no idea what i was doing. she told me where to lick and suck. she was a great teacher. she showed me how to hold her penis to prevent too much going in as i was not ready to deep throat at all. i loved how what i was doing was making her squirm and moan. that kinda of spurred me on. she would not cum in my mouth as she said i was not ready yet. the feel of the head against my tongue was very erotic. and you can feel it shaft throbbing. she flipped us around and put a condom on me with her mouth only and i got to watch my cock go into her ass. wow. it was tight and slippery at the same time. she was facing me and watching her cock bounce up and down as she rode me. i came very quickly. sooner than i wanted too. was all such a wonderful time and we just laid there for awhile and she let me suck on her again and she came on my chest. i spent all 3 days of my leave with her and had many more opportunities to suck her and have her suck me. i wrote her for a year and we just lost touch sometime after that. never got back there. it shaped who i am and what i love today.